Memphis gets pao gasol match him up with Marc like they want
And isiah Thomas true pg can share minutes with Conley

Lakers line up
Pg tyreke Evans
Sg Kobe
Sf Beasley
Pf Randolph
C Bynum

Lakers get elite pg scorer player too build around and Randolph a tough scorer who fits better at pf then gasol in r system
Lakers get rid of Metta somehow, sessions,Murphy, Morris

Pick up keep Steve Blake a.g Beasley Jordan hill delonte west, Eubanks, Barnes, odom vet minimum

Pg Evans Blake

Sg Kobe delinte west a.g

Sf Beasley Barnes eubanks

Pf Randolph Jordan hill l.o vet minimum

C Bynum Jordan hill

Edited by kingkobe, June 24, 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#2 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts
  • Name:Super Stud
  • Fav. Laker:Nick, Gary

Posted June 24, 2012 - 11:51 PM

Tyreke is not a PG... having a backcourt of Kobe and Tyreke would be atrocious. I don't get everyone's obsession with Tyreke to LA, he does not fit.

The Kings don't want to get rid of him anyway...

And no way do the Kings trade Isaiah... unless they're somehow getting a Top-10 PG in return.

Edited by SHAQ WHERE YOU AT, June 24, 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Posted Image

#3 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts
  • Name:ry
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:luke walton

Posted June 25, 2012 - 04:29 AM

Tyreke can play point well he can put up twenty a game they want to get rid of him cuz they r over loaded at tht position tyreke will score and pass and eventually move into Kobe's spot at sg he's young just like Ellis can play point

I think kings would trade isiah for draft pick and Rudy gay if not insert jimmer

A tyreke Kobe backcourt is dangerous as hell

It's called a scoring pg

#4 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 06:08 AM

No, trust me. Tyreke is NOT a Point Guard. He played most of last year at Small Forward. He doesn't have the court awareness or passing ability to play PG. He either puts the ball on the floor and looks for his shot, or he stands around doing nothing. If Tyreke was traded to LA a Kobe/Tyreke backcourt would pretty much mean nobody else sees the ball.

The Kings only have one point guard on their roster, they are not overloaded at that position at all. Isaiah Thomas is the only PG on the roster (Who averaged 14/5 on 49% shooting as a starter). Jimmer can play PG if you desperately need him to, but he's inconsistent, unconfident and is probably the worst perimeter defender in the NBA. Not to mention the Kings put so much emphasis on marketing Isaiah last year, no chance they just flip the most selfless player on the team unless they're getting a better PG in return.

If you think having one PG and two SGs who can play PG if they're forced to but are obviously not very good at it is being "overloaded" at PG then I got news for you.

A Tyreke/Kobe backcourt is dangerous for the Lakers.

Posted Image

#5 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,737 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 25, 2012 - 07:54 AM

I thought Tyreke played as a combo guard in his rookie year?

#6 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 08:47 AM

I thought Tyreke played as a combo guard in his rookie year?

He played more time at SG than at PG. Significantly more.

He can play PG for stretches but having Tyreke as your starting PG is a recipe for disaster. He doesn't have the awareness that an NBA PG needs.

Posted Image

#7 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 02:58 PM

I saw tyreke play pg his first year and dominate. A Kobe tyreke backcourt is way better then sessions Kobe backcourt

Evans can take Kobe's spot at 2 guard and be r future star

Tyreke career avg is 19 pts a game 5 assist and 5 rebounds

Sessions 11 pts and 5 assist

#8 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 03:16 PM

Tyreke Evans ranked in the top 10 at pg going into this year on many sites kings r killing his career

#9 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 12:05 AM

Tyreke's rookie year he played 37% of the team's minutes at SG, 28% at PG. Over half of his minutes were spent at SG his first year. He is a ball dominant SG, not a PG, there's a bigtime difference someone like you (who clearly doesn't watch any team outside of the Lakers) obviously doesn't understand.

Tyreke Evans can't play alongside Marcus Thornton. Putting him next to Kobe Bryant (Similar player type to Thornton, although obviously much better and takes way more shots) is asking for disaster.

Honest question; how many Kings game did you watch last year?

Posted Image

#10 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted June 27, 2012 - 05:49 AM

I watched 60 percent maybe less don't test my knowledge and say I only watch the lakers. He could be a great point better then sessions and could fill in for kobe as an elite scorer when Kobe leaves

#11 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted June 27, 2012 - 05:56 AM

And u think tyreke will play like he did in sac he will know he is the third option on la and we will have the potential to have 3 guys tht can score over twenty. I would love Kobe too take less shots and let tyreke take some. Last year he rushed shots too prove he should play more. Show me a link of ur percentages of his rookie year.

#12 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 27, 2012 - 05:58 AM

would love to get rid of pau and get evans/randolph

Pau Gasol is GONE

#13 SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

SHAQ WHERE YOU AT

cool kid

• 4,362 posts

Posted June 27, 2012 - 06:22 AM

I watched 60 percent maybe less don't test my knowledge and say I only watch the lakers. He could be a great point better then sessions and could fill in for kobe as an elite scorer when Kobe leaves

Yes and I'm a 6"5 olympic powerlifter

See how easy it is to lie on the internet?

Tyreke Evans is not a point guard. Simple and plain.

And u think tyreke will play like he did in sac he will know he is the third option on la and we will have the potential to have 3 guys tht can score over twenty. I would love Kobe too take less shots and let tyreke take some. Last year he rushed shots too prove he should play more. Show me a link of ur percentages of his rookie year.

Tyreke was the third options on the Kings last year. He did not "rush shots to prove he could play more" lmao... give it up. I don't make posts about baseball because I'm clueless on the subject, I advise you to do the same for this. His problem is he has tunnel vision, can't play off the ball and can't shoot.

Rookie season minutes; http://www.82games.com/0910/09SAC4.HTM

Check this out. DeMarcus Cousins' draft video. This was made after Tyreke's rookie season.

5:04 - Tyreke is the 2nd guard listed in the lineup - after Beno Udrih. If you think Udrih is a 2 guard then I don't know what to tell you.

5:30 - A few seconds in; they say Tyreke is a great player but they still need a Point Guard. Why would they say that if Tyreke was a PG?

Edited by SHAQ WHERE YOU AT, June 27, 2012 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users