#21 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,336 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 08, 2012 - 01:07 AM

That is not a championship contender.......
we'd still have the same problem we had this season A soft big Man and a Lazy Big Man

Always baffles me why people would trade Bynum before Gasol :laughing:

I'm glad they arent GMs

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#22 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,203 posts

Posted June 08, 2012 - 01:13 AM

I'm glad they arent GMs

Think about it. Deron Williams is better than Bynum. If we can get deron for pau (or a 3 team trade) more power to it

However I live in a realistic world
Posted Image

#23 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,336 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 08, 2012 - 01:15 AM

Think about it. Deron Williams is better than Bynum. If we can get deron for pau (or a 3 team trade) more power to it

However I live in a realistic world

If you're in a realistic world then why would you think Buss would trade Bynum for anything less than Dwight Howard? :blink:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#24 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,203 posts

Posted June 08, 2012 - 01:24 AM

If you're in a realistic world then why would you think Buss would trade Bynum for anything less than Dwight Howard? :blink:

Because deron Williams is a better player than Bynum. He's interchangeable as the best PG in basketball.

Bynum is good but deron is a legit creator and scorer who plays defense. He's the most complete pg in basketball.

Deron is a superstar. An elite player. A championship #1 level guy. He took a team to the WCF.

Again I'd prefer pau for deron but we need deron regardless of who it takes to get him
Posted Image

#25 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,773 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted June 08, 2012 - 02:42 AM

Because deron Williams is a better player than Bynum. He's interchangeable as the best PG in basketball.

Bynum is good but deron is a legit creator and scorer who plays defense. He's the most complete pg in basketball.

Deron is a superstar. An elite player. A championship #1 level guy. He took a team to the WCF.

Again I'd prefer pau for deron but we need deron regardless of who it takes to get him

Glad your off the Bynum bandwagon now.
I completely agree with giving up anything but Kobe to get Deron.

Edited by Jackson, June 08, 2012 - 02:43 AM.

#26 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,013 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Robert Horry

Posted June 08, 2012 - 03:24 AM

Some people on here are like Jim Buss polishing Bynum's shaft. If the nets don't want Gasol offer Bynum. Simple as that. It seems more realistic they would take that. Bynum is 24 and a POTENTIAL key word POTENTIAL star coming in for theirs who wants to leave. Get Deron sign odom and Beasly. I would start Beasly over odom and resign hill and sessions and just like that guy said get Delonte west and we are going to the finals.

Edited by JayTheGreat, June 08, 2012 - 03:26 AM.

#27 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 08, 2012 - 05:57 AM

I don't want odom back -_-

#28 8RingKobe

8RingKobe

Rookie

• 724 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 08, 2012 - 07:47 AM

Bynum for Deron? :laughing: I love Deron, but as someone said above, no way do you give away Bynum for anyone not named Dwight Howard.
Nets might not take Gasol straight up, but if Deron is leaving them, and we offer them a 3-team trade, i don't see them not trying to get some value for him.

#29 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,013 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Robert Horry

Posted June 08, 2012 - 08:11 AM

Bynum for Deron? :laughing: I love Deron, but as someone said above, no way do you give away Bynum for anyone not named Dwight Howard.
Nets might not take Gasol straight up, but if Deron is leaving them, and we offer them a 3-team trade, i don't see them not trying to get some value for him.

So you can sit there with a straight face and say Bynum is better than deron. Bynum doesn't even give it his all every night. If the nets ask for Bynum his [expletive] ass is gone. Bynum isnt even worth Dwight.

Edited by JayTheGreat, June 08, 2012 - 08:12 AM.

#30 8RingKobe

8RingKobe

Rookie

• 724 posts

Posted June 08, 2012 - 08:43 AM

Straight up? Deron is better, he is imo, second best PG in the NBA. I would not give up Bynum for him though. We would fix our PG problem, but we would be absolutely terrible in the C position. If we could somehow get Lopez in a deal with Deron, then yes, trade Bynum, absolutely. Otherwise, no.

I just don't feel the Nets are in a position to demand Bynum. Deron wants to leave, and they either let him leave for nothing, or get some pieces via a 3 team trade with us using Gasol.

Edited by 8RingKobe, June 08, 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#31 LakersHereLakersNow

LakersHereLakersNow

Rookie

• 28 posts
  • Name:David Williams
  • Fan Since:Kid
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson

Posted June 08, 2012 - 08:45 AM

There's no Way Pau Gasol Would Come back. Bynum isn't going to get traded he would be dangerous as he start maturing

It would also open up trading Bynum for deron williams.

With odom in fold you can either keep pau at center or trade pau for Tyson chandler and Landry fields

But my favorite would be to keep pau at center start odom

Gasol
Odom
Artest
Kobe
Williams

Resign hill and sessions, find a way to bring in Beasley and you have a hell of a bench. Sign delonte west and you have a championship contender

“These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” -Kobe Bryant

#32 8RingKobe

8RingKobe

Rookie

• 724 posts

Posted June 08, 2012 - 08:46 AM

^^^^I would ******* cry if Gasol was our center.

#33 LakersHereLakersNow

LakersHereLakersNow

Rookie

• 28 posts
  • Name:David Williams
  • Fan Since:Kid
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson

Posted June 08, 2012 - 08:49 AM

Lol Im saying
“These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” -Kobe Bryant

#34 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,203 posts

Posted June 08, 2012 - 09:18 AM

Glad your off the Bynum bandwagon now.
I completely agree with giving up anything but Kobe to get Deron.

I'm not off the Bynum bandwagon. I never said he's better than arguably the best PG either

Also I wouldn't trade everyone for deron, we need to keep one of the 7 footers
Posted Image

#35 thesteezy1

thesteezy1

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Fan Since:96'
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 10, 2012 - 02:10 PM

That is not a championship contender.......
we'd still have the same problem we had this season A soft big Man and a Lazy Big Man

I disagree.

We get rid of the lazy big man with Bynum out and that gives Pau the room to operate and utilize his skills to the fullest. If you remember during our back to back championships Odom played the 4 while Pau was at center. Pau has a lot more moves than Bynum and can shoot, Pau struggled the last 2 years because of Bynum getting more minutes and touches. Especially since Bynum was stuck on the low post and honestly can do anything else besides put his elbows up and move people he has no moves and his attitude sucks. He even said "Ill play anywhere it doesn't really matter to me" so send him off, but trade him for a young PG we can build around instead of 28 DWILL. Trade Bynum for Rondo and Garnett in a ST. I like DWILL but I like Rondos tenacity and vision more and on top of that he has been there and won a championship. Then pick up either Roy or Allen in free agency to back up Kobe. Get Beasely, and pick up Odom and even though we haven't gotten any younger we have solidified our PG problem for years to come and given ourselves the best bench in the league who can defend, rebound and score along with insane length. Most importantly we have put ourselves in position to win championships while Kobe is still elite

Rondo/Sessions
Kobe/Roy or Allen/Goudelock
Metta/Beasely
KG/Odom
Pau/Hill

#36 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted June 10, 2012 - 02:59 PM

I disagree.

We get rid of the lazy big man with Bynum out and that gives Pau the room to operate and utilize his skills to the fullest. If you remember during our back to back championships Odom played the 4 while Pau was at center. Pau has a lot more moves than Bynum and can shoot, Pau struggled the last 2 years because of Bynum getting more minutes and touches. Especially since Bynum was stuck on the low post and honestly can do anything else besides put his elbows up and move people he has no moves and his attitude sucks. He even said "Ill play anywhere it doesn't really matter to me" so send him off, but trade him for a young PG we can build around instead of 28 DWILL. Trade Bynum for Rondo and Garnett in a ST. I like DWILL but I like Rondos tenacity and vision more and on top of that he has been there and won a championship. Then pick up either Roy or Allen in free agency to back up Kobe. Get Beasely, and pick up Odom and even though we haven't gotten any younger we have solidified our PG problem for years to come and given ourselves the best bench in the league who can defend, rebound and score along with insane length. Most importantly we have put ourselves in position to win championships while Kobe is still elite

Rondo/Sessions
Metta/Beasely
KG/Odom
Pau/Hill

Too many Celtics
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#37 Inverse

Inverse

Rookie

• 445 posts
  • Fav. Laker:The Mad Dog

Posted June 10, 2012 - 03:01 PM

I disagree.

Rondo/Sessions
Metta/Beasely
KG/Odom
Pau/Hill

Can we call this team the The Laktics? Or what about the Celters?
Today I'm a prime minister and Today i passed a bill that gave kittens to life prisoners

#38 thesteezy1

thesteezy1

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Fan Since:96'
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 10, 2012 - 03:11 PM

Can we call this team the The Laktics? Or what about the Celters?

Who cares they are winners and hard workers. I hate the Celtics as much as anyone else but you can't take anything away from these 3 players....and also can't say that if we got them that they would'n't bring us back to the Finals

Or if it makes you feel better pick up Roy instead of Allen haha

Edited by thesteezy1, June 10, 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#39 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,536 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 10, 2012 - 03:12 PM

We need shooters/scorers off the bench.
Hopefully we find a way to get beasley, sign a guy like C.J. Miles, and also maybe a guy like Ryan Anderson???
With the Gasol and Bynum trades, (D12 and DWill ONLY)

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#40 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 10, 2012 - 04:35 PM

I'm glad they arent GMs

haha.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic