L8kers

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 01:04 PM

Lakers get: Rudy Gay

Memphis get: Pau Gasol

a straight up trade between these two works financially and the Lakers save about 3 mil in the trade. Memphis is looking to move Gay and Lakers need an athletic scorer to help out Kobe. This trade gives memphis 2 spaniards who are brothers and would be easy to market. makes sense for a business move for memphis. only problems is they have Zach Randolph, however, trading him for a solid point guard shouldnt be a problem since i feel like mike conley should not be their future point guard. also, the Lakers save 3 mil in the trade and can allow them to sign a talented free agent! odom can be signed for 1.4 mil (veterans minimum) and maybe mo williams can be signed as well.

just a thought, but i feel paring up Kobe and Gay along with Bynum can be deadly!

#2 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,839 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted June 07, 2012 - 02:03 PM

there needs to be a bench. If the lakers had a bench this year... they would've been in the finals

ap1.png

#3 Leo

Leo

Rookie

• 119 posts
  • Fan Since:A while
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 04:02 PM

Lakers get: Rudy Gay

Memphis get: Pau Gasol

a straight up trade between these two works financially and the Lakers save about 3 mil in the trade. Memphis is looking to move Gay and Lakers need an athletic scorer to help out Kobe. This trade gives memphis 2 spaniards who are brothers and would be easy to market. makes sense for a business move for memphis. only problems is they have Zach Randolph, however, trading him for a solid point guard shouldnt be a problem since i feel like mike conley should not be their future point guard. also, the Lakers save 3 mil in the trade and can allow them to sign a talented free agent! odom can be signed for 1.4 mil (veterans minimum) and maybe mo williams can be signed as well.

just a thought, but i feel paring up Kobe and Gay along with Bynum can be deadly!

It doesn't work for Memphis. Like you said, they already have Randolph, and they're not going to trade him for a "solid point guard" because Conley is a solid point guard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users