JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Robert Horry

Posted June 07, 2012 - 02:11 AM

Can they take Murphy instead? :unsure:

Would you do that if you were them?

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/06/06/rumor.lakers.interested.sign.and.trade.michael.beasley.timberwolves.jordan.hill.deal

That's the link Broussard tweeted last night.

#22 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,688 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted June 07, 2012 - 02:22 AM

Would you do that if you were them?

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2012/06/06/rumor.lakers.interested.sign.and.trade.michael.beasley.timberwolves.jordan.hill.deal

That's the link Broussard tweeted last night.

So it was it was LakersNation who first reported. Not Chris Broussard. Well, this is interesting.

#23 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 03:30 AM

So it was it was LakersNation who first reported. Not Chris Broussard. Well, this is interesting.

Hell I wasn't even paying attention to that. Lol I just read the tweet and saw the report about Kahn wanting Hill for Beasly.

#24 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 07, 2012 - 04:41 AM

This would be a terrible trade! Idk why we keep adding more small forwards to our team instead of improving our gaurd play... Having 4 or 5 small forwards is not going to win us anything if we don't have a legitimate back up big men who can rebound and defend

#25 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 05:07 AM

wanna keep hill somehow

Pau Gasol is GONE

#26 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:10 AM

This would be a terrible trade! Idk why we keep adding more small forwards to our team instead of improving our gaurd play... Having 4 or 5 small forwards is not going to win us anything if we don't have a legitimate back up big men who can rebound and defend

Are you slow. Do you not see how horrible our bench is. By getting Beasly we get a 6'10 big man that can score and rebound and create for himself. How is that a bad thing? He would be our 23 yr old version of LO. I say get Beasly. If it means giving up Hill I'm sorry you have to do it.

#27 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,234 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:22 AM

I'd do it, but we'd need to pick up a backup big that can hustle, board & play d

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#28 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:25 AM

Are you slow. Do you not see how horrible our bench is. By getting Beasly we get a 6'10 big man that can score and rebound and create for himself. How is that a bad thing? He would be our 23 yr old version of LO. I say get Beasly. If it means giving up Hill I'm sorry you have to do it.

Sessions/Blake
Kobe/Blake
MWP/Beasley/Ebanks/Eyenga?
Gasol/McRoberts/Beasley
Bynum Mcroberts?

Our bench would still get destroyed we need A SOLID BACK UP SG and we need to get RID OF BLAKE AND KEEP HILL we can't get rid of productive players that help us win we need to get rid of our dead weight.... Aka Mcroberts, Blake, and maybe someone else

Edited by Cj2008nw, June 07, 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#29 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:56 AM

Sessions/Blake
Kobe/Blake
Gasol/McRoberts/Beasley
Bynum Mcroberts?

Our bench would still get destroyed we need A SOLID BACK UP SG and we need to get RID OF BLAKE AND KEEP HILL we can't get rid of productive players that help us win we need to get rid of our dead weight.... Aka
Mcroberts, Blake, and maybe someone else

And how do you expect to get that? Hill gave us energy but it will never be close to Beasly's production. You have to give in order to get. Name a solid back up SG we can get?

#30 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,720 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:56 AM

Sessions/Blake
Kobe/Blake
Gasol/McRoberts/Beasley
Bynum Mcroberts?

Our bench would still get destroyed we need A SOLID BACK UP SG and we need to get RID OF BLAKE AND KEEP HILL we can't get rid of productive players that help us win we need to get rid of our dead weight.... Aka Mcroberts, Blake, and maybe someone else

If trade Beasley trade happened in the deadline we would be in the Finals right now.

#31 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:57 AM

Sessions/Blake
Kobe/Blake
Gasol/McRoberts/Beasley
Bynum Mcroberts?

Our bench would still get destroyed we need A SOLID BACK UP SG and we need to get RID OF BLAKE AND KEEP HILL we can't get rid of productive players that help us win we need to get rid of our dead weight.... Aka
Mcroberts, Blake, and maybe someone else

And why the [expletive] would mcroberts play over Beasly. Yea you are definitely on drugs.

#32 tsidebotham

tsidebotham

Rookie

• 105 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:16 AM

Hill is a free agent. why wouldn't Min. just pursue him hard in free agency? they don't need to give up Beezee for him. they could pick him up in FA and use beezee to pick up another piece... it doesn't seem to make sense.

#33 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:17 AM

And how do you expect to get that? Hill gave us energy but it will never be close to Beasly's production. You have to give in order to get. Name a solid back up SG we can get?

You really need to get your head out of Beasleys ass... This is the same player the heat just gave up for NOTHING and was LAZY AF when he was with them... And I could see that same lazy attitude could resurface with us since we have lazy players already.... And we could get Alonzo Gee, Courntey Lee, Rudy Fernandez, or C.J. Miles as SOLID back up SG for CHEAP .... And we should keep players who gives us energy off the bench and play defense and rebound that come for a good price

And why the [expletive] would mcroberts play over Beasly. Yea you are definitely on drugs.

Okay if MWP and Gasol are on the bench McRoberts would be THE ONLY big man we would have left if we were to trade away Jordan hill and Most likely we will not be resigning Troy Murphy.... I don't know if your retarded or if you don't know the Lakers roster that well but anybody with common sense would know that would happen... We would have too many small forwards with no back up gaurds or Big men smh but I guess Beasley is our savior now?

Edited by Cj2008nw, June 07, 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#34 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,274 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:18 AM

I really don't know how I feel bout this...

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#35 thrilla86

thrilla86

Rookie

• 244 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:27 AM

Am I the only one who thinks everyone here (including me as well) is overrating Hill just a little???

Beasley would be a huge scoring threat, and honestly his off the court issues aren't any better or worse than Hill...

#36 JGuez

JGuez

Sixth Man

• 2,874 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:34 AM

Hill is a free agent. why wouldn't Min. just pursue him hard in free agency? they don't need to give up Beezee for him. they could pick him up in FA and use beezee to pick up another piece... it doesn't seem to make sense.

I believe the logic would be we could offer him the most since we have his Bird rights, but I could be wrong.

#37 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:41 AM

You really need to get your head out of Beasleys ass... This is the same player the heat just gave up for NOTHING and was LAZY AF when he was with them... And I could see that same lazy attitude could resurface with us since we have lazy players already.... And we could get Alonzo Gee, Courntey Lee, Rudy Fernandez, or C.J. Miles as
SOLID back up SG for CHEAP .... And we should keep
players who gives us energy off the bench and play defense and rebound that come for a good price

Okay if MWP and Gasol are on the bench McRoberts would be THE ONLY big man we would have left if we
were to trade away Jordan hill and Most likely we will not be resigning Troy Murphy.... I don't know if your retarded
or if you don't know the Lakers roster that well but anybody with common sense would know that would happen... We would have too many small forwards with no back up gaurds or Big men smh but I guess Beasley is our savior
now?

No Beasly is a scoring threat which hill is not dont get me wrong hill is awesome but can he put up 20 points given the minutes off the bench. Idk about that. For one Beasly is 6'10 so he can play the 4 that's what I was saying. And 2 Miami gave up Beasly because they were making room for Bosh so your point is irrelevant. When given starter minutes Bealsy averaged 19 points a game with 5 to 6 Rebs. No one on our team averaged 19 a game or better but Kobe? So again I ask you what's so bad about Beasly? Did anyone on our bench even get remotely close to that. Ummmmm no.

Edited by JayTheGreat, June 07, 2012 - 07:43 AM.

#38 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:42 AM

Am I the only one who thinks everyone here (including me as well) is overrating Hill just a little???

Beasley would be a huge scoring threat, and honestly his off the court issues aren't any better or worse than Hill...

Hill is the hustle player that this team needs badly he picks up the slack when our star players get lazy on the boards and defense.... We have Kobe, Sessions, Pau,(maybe), and Bynum for scoring threats ... All we need is better gaurd play coming off the bench.... How many times this season have we had a lead and as soon as Brown puts Blake in at PG or SG he gets LIT UP! And doesn't score sometimes

#39 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:47 AM

No Beasly is a scoring threat which hill is not dont get me wrong hill is awesome but can he put up 20 points given the minutes off the bench. Idk about that. For one Beasly is 6'10 so he can play the 4 that's what I was saying. And 2 Miami gave up Beasly because they were making room for Bosh so your point is irrelevant. When given starter minutes Bealsy averaged 19 points a game with 5 to 6 Rebs. No one on our team averaged 19 a game or better but Kobe? So again I ask you what's so bad about Beasly? Did anyone on our bench even get remotely close to that. Ummmmm no.

I really don't think you understand that we need a solid TEAM to win not just one player coming off the bench..... Who will play center when Bynum and Gasol are on the bench or our we going to play them 38 minutes a game? And what are we going to do when Beasley gets lazy on defense and isn't hitting his shots? What are we going to do when Blake is still playing SG getting lit up by the reserve SG? It's more than just scoring points its about defense and solid back ups at all the positions to win it all

#40 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,041 posts

Posted June 07, 2012 - 07:55 AM

I really don't think you understand that we need a solid TEAM to win not just one player coming off the bench..... Who will play center when Bynum and Gasol are on the bench or our we going to play them 38 minutes a game? And what are we going to do when Beasley gets lazy on defense and isn't hitting his shots? What are we going to do when Blake is still playing SG getting lit up by the
reserve SG? It's more than just scoring points its about defense and solid back ups at all the positions to win it all

Bynum plays lazy every other game and we still keeping him around for some odd reason. Yes we need solid back ups for all positions but how many of them are available. We still need a starting PG because I feel Sessions is a good back up not starter. We need to secure Deron Beasly and one more solid player and we will be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users