21 replies to this topic

#21 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,177 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted June 07, 2012 - 06:26 PM

lol @ the Mitten comment ...i always hear people saying how man more shaq + Kobe could of won but i dont think they could of won more than 3 Shaq was considered a "lazy" player by his peers not just the Lakers who he played with but also in Phoenix shaq was overweight and not anywear close to game shape i feel shaq wanted to get back at Kobe for having him traded so he got into game shape and won another ring.

Shaq didnt win no ring! Wade and the refs and his 20 free throws per game in last 4 gms to win a Finals damn near by himself. Zo played better defense and scored the timely bckets even more then Shaq did and he played half the mins with 1 kidney. If Shaq would have stayed in shape like when he first came to LA then him and Kobe would have more each. but they still would have parted with Shaq eventually.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#22 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted June 10, 2012 - 12:51 PM

Shaq was 375lbs at that point and was lazy and never worked on his gm during off season. Kobe was disgusted with him all season. Malone got hurt for the 1st time and didnt even want to try to play in Finals. GP was the "mitten" by then cuz he couldnt watch any PG in any series.

he tore the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users