Posted June 02, 2012 - 11:52 PM

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=8746pfd

Houston Gets: Gasol + draft pick(s)
Houston Gives: Lowry, Scola, Dalembert

Miami Gets: Scola, Dalembert
Miami Gives: Bosh

Lakers Get: Lowry, Bosh
Lakers Give: Gasol + draft pick(s)

Obviously the premise for this trade is that Houston resigns dragic and keeps their coach. In the CP3 trade they offered dragic, scola, martin AND a first round pick for gasol so this isn't too much of a stretch. I've asked several Miami fans and they say they would do this trade. It gives them the size and skill at the 4 and 5 that they need in half court offense and defense. Meanwhile lakers get bosh who compliments Bynum better than Gasol does and a legit point guard in Lowry. We could basically sign lamar odom or garnett to the mini midlevel and round up a decent bench as well..
Lakers starting Lineup:

Lowry
Kobe
Metta
Bosh
Bynum

Bench:

Blake
Sessions
Ebanks
Hill
odom/garnett
Glock
Morris

#2 lakers.24

lakers.24

Rookie

• 48 posts
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 03, 2012 - 05:14 AM

I actually really like this trade.
Posted Image

#3 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,654 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 03, 2012 - 06:42 AM

Heat would want no part in trades with us.

#4 Leo

Leo

Rookie

• 119 posts
  • Fan Since:A while
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 03, 2012 - 09:00 AM

Heat would want no part in trades with us.

Why not? If the Heat can't win the championship this year, they may be interested in dealing Bosh, as he's widely considered the odd man out on their team because he doesn't really fit their need for a greater inside presence. I don't see why they wouldn't want to trade with us if it improved there team.

#5 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted June 03, 2012 - 10:00 AM

I actually really like this trade.

I like this trade too... lol.. The other teams give up alittle more than they should and we take advantage. LOL

Leo makes a good point. If the Heat do not win this year they will be certainly more open to changes. They definitely need size and Dalembert and Scola provide that. Now they may want Pau straight up but who the hell knows. We also know Houston covets Pau so they seem pretty open to this trade though they may not want to give up Dalembert.

Leo I liike your thinking... plus one.

Edited by pointguard11, June 03, 2012 - 10:14 AM.

"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#6 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,378 posts

Posted June 03, 2012 - 03:53 PM

IMO, this was pretty well thought out. I think it's a fair/good trade for all 3 teams. Nice job.

#7 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,327 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 03, 2012 - 08:53 PM

Miami would never do this trade! They basically give up Bosh - a perennial all-star - for nothing.

If they wanted to move Bosh, they could get a lot better players than Scola and Sammy.

#8 Ashot324

Ashot324

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Name:Ashot
  • Fan Since:Date of birth

Posted June 05, 2012 - 11:08 PM

Miami would never do this trade! They basically give up Bosh - a perennial all-star - for nothing.

If they wanted to move Bosh, they could get a lot better players than Scola and Sammy.

They don't need more talent they need bigs who can do damage in the half court.. Something none of the big 3 have been able to do.. Bosh is a great pf but he doesn't post up, crash the boards, or protect the paint... Thats what miami needs right now. Next to Bynum he wouldn't have to do any of that he just fits perfectly. Scola and dalembert fill Miami's needs better than bosh does

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users