10 replies to this topic

#1 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,345 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted May 24, 2012 - 09:26 PM

Lakers send Pau to Rockets, Rockets send Kevin Martin,Luis Scola, and Chandler Parsons to Nets, Nets send D-will to Lakers, and Morrow to Rockets. Lakers send Bynum to Magic, Magic send Howard to Lakers, Sign Beasley with the TPE.

PG: Deron Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Michael Beasley or MWP
PF: Jordan Hill
C: Dwight Howard

Backup PG:Ramon Sessions (if he resigns)/ Steve Blake
Backup SG: Matt Barnes/Andrew Goudlock
Backup SF: Michael Beasley or MWP
Backup PF: McRoberts?
Backup C: ??? (need a backup C yall lol)

we need backup PF and C damn
What yall think?

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, May 24, 2012 - 09:33 PM.

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#2 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,740 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 24, 2012 - 09:32 PM

Doubt Nets would go for it, the rest would.

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted May 24, 2012 - 10:44 PM

If the Rockets would give up Lowry or Dragic (s&t), Parsons and Martin, then the Nets would accept I think.

Personally, I think the TWolves would be a better trade partner in this. If they were to give up Derrick Williams and another young player, the Nets would give us Deron. We can probably get Beasley as well in a deal.

#4 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,345 posts

Posted May 24, 2012 - 11:14 PM

If the Rockets would give up Lowry or Dragic (s&t), Parsons and Martin, then the Nets would accept I think.

Personally, I think the TWolves would be a better trade partner in this. If they were to give up Derrick Williams and another young player, the Nets would give us Deron. We can probably get Beasley as well in a deal.

Reason why I didn't include Dragic is because I think he is not going to return with the Rockets. But if he does then of course add him in too.

And I don't think T-Wolves are better trade, and trade wouldn't work. T-Wolves really love Derrick Williams, plus reason why they're not taking Beasley back is because they have trust in Derrick Will.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, May 24, 2012 - 11:15 PM.

#5 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,245 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 25, 2012 - 07:19 AM

I think Beasely is on his way out. Derrick showed some game and the Wolves seem to like the kid. Minny wouldn't do it. Buuuuuut it would be sweet if they would. Only other thing about this trade that I don't like is that leaves the lakers with bigs. If D12s back isn't 100% the lakers are f'd!!!
Posted Image

#6 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted May 25, 2012 - 08:28 AM

Reason why I didn't include Dragic is because I think he is not going to return with the Rockets. But if he does then of course add him in too.

And I don't think T-Wolves are better trade, and trade wouldn't work. T-Wolves really love Derrick Williams, plus reason why they're not taking Beasley back is because they have trust in Derrick Will.

You seem to forget that Minnesota offered Derrick Williams and Beasley to the Lakers three times this past season for a Pau Gasol trade. Twolves want to put Gasol alongside Rubio and if they are able to do it by keeping Love, that will pay off big time.

If the Twolves were to get Gasol, by simply giving up Beasley & Williams, it would still keep them under the cap to go out and sign a free agent, like a Jamaal Crawford. Martell Webster was their majority starter this past season at SF.

Gasol
Love
Webster
Johnson
Rubio

That's not a bad lineup at all.

Williams is a good young player and he really did come into his own towards the end of the season, but I'm going off this past season and the TWolves offering him to us more than once. The Twolves could have changed their stance on him now, but nothing has been said that they are going to definitely keep him.

#7 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,079 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted May 25, 2012 - 10:12 AM

Good post!

I agree that the Timberwolves would be more willing to give up pieces in order to get Pau Gasol. In addition, they have high lottery that could entice the Nets.

#8 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,345 posts

Posted May 25, 2012 - 12:56 PM

You seem to forget that Minnesota offered Derrick Williams and Beasley to the Lakers three times this past season for a Pau Gasol trade. Twolves want to put Gasol alongside Rubio and if they are able to do it by keeping Love, that will pay off big time.

If the Twolves were to get Gasol, by simply giving up Beasley & Williams, it would still keep them under the cap to go out and sign a free agent, like a Jamaal Crawford. Martell Webster was their majority starter this past season at SF.

Gasol
Love
Webster
Johnson
Rubio

That's not a bad lineup at all.

Williams is a good young player and he really did come into his own towards the end of the season, but I'm going off this past season and the TWolves offering him to us more than once. The Twolves could have changed their stance on him now, but nothing has been said that they are going to definitely keep him.

lol They never offered derrick will and beasley to the lakers, only Beasley. They said they wasn't looking to to trade d-will.

Edited by BleedPurple&Gold, May 25, 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#9 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,710 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted May 25, 2012 - 01:39 PM

Well the nets said they don't want gasol because it would destroy there cap space. So I think this trade may happen but idk about the magic trade. Thats a complete unknown because howard has said he didn't want to play here.

#10 85gthang

85gthang

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • Fan Since:85
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 25, 2012 - 07:12 PM

[expletive] deron Williams & d12, lakers don't need to go after anyone else that won't commit

#11 Lakersince92

Lakersince92

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Name:Ian
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted May 27, 2012 - 12:08 AM

Let Barnes go, add Mayo/terry/Cj Miles or Batum instead we need perimter shooting dammit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users