27 replies to this topic

#1 Kobynum Gasodom

Kobynum Gasodom

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe/magic/Kareem

Posted October 18, 2008 - 09:04 AM

According to MTV.com:

Tony Yayo's hope isn't too different from a lot of hip-hop fans out there — who wouldn't like to see the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit triumvirate come back together to smash the game?

"This is my dream," Yayo said to MTV News on Tuesday while taping a segment for Mixtape Monday. "First 50 Cent, then Eminem, then Dr. Dre ... or 50, then Dr. Dre, then Eminem, because they'll both do a million, first week, behind the anticipation. [Before I] Self Destruct, last album [for Interscope] — that means a big bag of money might be coming from somewhere. ... Eminem, he's like Jesus overseas. He's like Elvis overseas. Then Dr. Dre drops. Then a G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath tour."

"All that snapping, all that prancing is gonna stop and hip-hop is back," DJ Whoo Kid added. 50's DJ then said he had a more authoritative word on how Interscope Records is going to unleash its "three-headed monster."

"My reality is 50, then Eminem, because I know that's definitely coming out next [after 50]," Whoo Kid insisted. "Then iffy on the Dre. But Eminem is definitely coming out.

"I heard four joints, and I tried to Bluetooth it, and I got caught at the door," he added with a laugh. "There's no way to get an Eminem joint unless they officially leak it. Them mutha----as got FBI on the computer."

Whoo Kid didn't speak in depth about the material he heard from Em but did promise that everyone would love it.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "You're gonna be wilding. Eminem is definitely next. You heard it from my f---ing mouth. That's that. I wish I could play it out my head right now."

"I been hearing the talks through the building," Yayo offered. "50 album and an Em album and a Dre album. That's like the focus. Them three dudes shut down the building. But 50 is the point man. He sets it off."

50's album is set to drop December 9. There are no official release dates for Eminem's upcoming album and Dr. Dre's long-awaited Detox.

#2 Kobynum Gasodom

Kobynum Gasodom

Rookie

• 72 posts

Posted October 18, 2008 - 09:05 AM

All sucka mcs time to run and hide. Haters drink a gallon of haterade, your mouths about to be dry

#3 Kobynum Gasodom

Kobynum Gasodom

Rookie

• 72 posts

Posted October 19, 2008 - 07:38 AM

50,EM,DRE-2003 all over again.

#4 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,056 posts

Posted October 19, 2008 - 07:48 AM

Def lookin forwarddddddd

#5 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted October 20, 2008 - 05:44 PM

bout to kill the rap game all over again
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#6 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:45 PM

em and dre are hip hop but keep that 50 cent pop crap out of here

they are not taking over hip hop em and dre are helping to kill it by letting 50 drop

50 cent is the biggest fake, phony, pop artist since vanilla ice

the fact that you like him makes me think you are either

a)13 years old

b)white suburbia kid

c)fan of lil wayne, flo rida, young berg, and nelly also

D) all of the above

my guess is D

50 cent gets not respect from anyone

yeah game may not be liked by Jay-Z but he got

kanye west
snoop dogg
WC
E-40
T.I.
lupe fiasco
Ice Cube
Nas
Young Jeezy
Jadakiss
Cam'ron
Jim Jones
Lil Wayne
Raekwon
Common
nate dogg

all showing him love all except wayne real Gs

who does 50 cent have

eminem
dr. dre
tony yayo
lloyd banks
justin timberlake

so 2 real guys 2 punk homos and a pop star what company

50 cent is a punk who everyone is tired of nobody buys his crap G-unit stuff

i like the way she do it what he say that like the whole song

em and dre are real but i'm sorry em is losing respect for his recent pop albums probably half dollar rubbing off on him

em and dre can still salvage respect by dumping that punk
Posted Image

#7 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:46 PM

ha! thread title made me initially think of the direct tv poltergeist commercial.

#8 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:47 PM

All sucka mcs time to run and hide. Haters drink a gallon of haterade, your mouths about to be dry

laughable at best

even after everything that happened game still gives much respect to real dudes like eminem and dr. dre because game knows hip hop and knows whose real and whose not 50 cent is not real

he is as pop as justin timberlake

50 cent represents everything that is killing hip hop music

hip pop is what he brings to the masses he is a punk
Posted Image

#9 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:50 PM

bout to kill the rap game all over again

you got it right for once

50 cent is about to literally kill the rap game all over again

he might cause the whole genre to die off with his crap, fake, candy shop, just a lil bit, i like the way she do it music

he might up and kill it

thanks 50 cent for being a snitch and a well you know
Posted Image

#10 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:52 PM

Not holding my breath for it.

#11 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:55 PM

Not holding my breath for it.

this guy knows whats up
Posted Image

#12 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 21, 2008 - 04:30 PM

the fact that you like him makes me think you are either

a)13 years old

b)white suburbia kid

c)fan of lil wayne, flo rida, young berg, and nelly also

D) all of the above

my guess is D

50 cent is a punk who everyone is tired of nobody buys his crap G-unit stuff

before i say anytin im not a big fan of 50 just like his old [expletive] but anyways...

yea i like 50 and im neither a,b,c, or d. how did you not like his mixtapes and his first album( 2nd album was pretty decent too) do you really think 50 gives a [expletive] if people respect him or not? the guy is making millions at a time were the economy financial is falling wile others arnt making [expletive].

oh really? last i checked he made bout 700,000 off his last album and he made the most money out of any rapper($150 million), ahead of jay-z by only 68 million.
Posted Image

#13 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,968 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 04:30 PM

laughable at best

even after everything that happened game still gives much respect to real dudes like eminem and dr. dre because game knows hip hop and knows whose real and whose not 50 cent is not real

he is as pop as justin timberlake

50 cent represents everything that is killing hip hop music

hip pop is what he brings to the masses he is a punk

But Justin Timberlake is tight.

#14 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 06:10 PM

im definetely a real black man, with real black man issues, lived in tha hood my whole life, grew up in poverty and i like 50. He got rich, which was his thing. Hip hop isnt whos tyhe best lyricist...lets get that straight, and 50 makes good songs...now i admit he has been declining but when you accomplish so much in a short period of time, and you have a lot of things going on, your music suffers a bit. But 50 will benefit from working w/ dre and em. Besides, last stand calling yayo and bamks punks.. i can bet that in a one on one fight w/ any member of gunit(or me) you would get obliterated. Also a snitch participates in a crime, and when approached by the police, he gives up another to save himself, prove to me that this was done and i will agree.
camron and jim jones are g's. Camron's career was killed by 50
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#15 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 06:58 PM

im definetely a real black man, with real black man issues, lived in tha hood my whole life, grew up in poverty and i like 50. He got rich, which was his thing. Hip hop isnt whos tyhe best lyricist...lets get that straight, and 50 makes good songs...now i admit he has been declining but when you accomplish so much in a short period of time, and you have a lot of things going on, your music suffers a bit. But 50 will benefit from working w/ dre and em. Besides, last stand calling yayo and bamks punks.. i can bet that in a one on one fight w/ any member of gunit(or me) you would get obliterated. Also a snitch participates in a crime, and when approached by the police, he gives up another to save himself, prove to me that this was done and i will agree.
camron and jim jones are g's. Camron's career was killed by 50

it comes out we have a internet tough guy

lived in tha hood your whole life

hahahahaha

dude westlake is not tha hood you should know that by now

people who tell people how tough they are on the internet

either

A) get picked on at school so use the internet to say what they want knowing there is no consequence

http://lakernation.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif get their @$$ beat repeatedly so try to use the internet to get their frustrations out

dont know which one you are and wont make judgements but you know which one you are
Posted Image

#16 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 07:11 PM

im honestly neither.. i dont get into many fights post high school, and i live in south central..an area called the jungles... I'm a Laker fan that loves talking Lakers, but seen some music forums and did post..but people who call Yayo( a bonafide street cat by all accounts) a punk then I understand I'm not dealing with a real dude. Even Smurf(50's ex shooter) admits that these cats are from the streets, they just feel fifty let money/power go to his head. I never even heard of westlake but I know that you are really the punk, its all good. I meet so many 50 haters but you google BIG FASE 100/ CHANGE OF HEART-GAME/ OR SPIDER LOC and you will see a few perspectives on Game other than his own. Even XXL said game had all his guns out as to show them off

#17 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 07:23 PM

im honestly neither.. i dont get into many fights post high school, and i live in south central..an area called the jungles... I'm a Laker fan that loves talking Lakers, but seen some music forums and did post..but people who call Yayo( a bonafide street cat by all accounts) a punk then I understand I'm not dealing with a real dude. Even Smurf(50's ex shooter) admits that these cats are from the streets, they just feel fifty let money/power go to his head. I never even heard of westlake but I know that you are really the punk, its all good. I meet so many 50 haters but you google BIG FASE 100/ CHANGE OF HEART-GAME/ OR SPIDER LOC and you will see a few perspectives on Game other than his own. Even XXL said game had all his guns out as to show them off

i never said yayo wasn't a real street dude

i know he is but if you knew what punk meant you would know why i use it to describe him

yayo treats 50 like his master even calls him boss yet 50 as being pushed around often as a kid and teenager

lloyd banks is from new york but was never a gangster or anything more than 50 cents tag along dog

you keep bringing up big fase and spider loc when spider loc is affiliated with G-unit and big fase used to always rep how real his bro was until they started beefin and all of a sudden he wasn't real

while you may get all your info from G-unit radio i have documented hospital records from a website showing 50 was hit 3 times

you can say all you want but when

snoop dogg
dr. dre
nas
jim jones
cam'ron
ice cube
young jeezy
ludacris
common
kanye west
lil wayne
raekwon
T.I.
DJ clue

all say hes real then hes realer than 50 cent at the very least

not to mention that young buck and game were always buddy buddy in G-unit because besides yayo those were the only other street dudes in the group
Posted Image

#18 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 07:33 PM

firstly face always said hoe he felt game was never meant to be a gangster..if you watch game's dvd for the documentary he had a homey "4 cent"...who was basically the reason, other than fase that game got a pass and didnt have to put in work. yayo is being paid very well to be loyal to 50. game's pride makes him too foolish to accept a back-up role. Game is the dude who insisted on meeting one-on-one withh Suge, for the purpos of proving something, but Suge got Dre attacked, and Game approached suge as a peer not an enemy... game is like you, he wants to listen to blog sites instead of reality..and ypur documents arent legit. If this info was credible, everyone would put 50 on blast.. but they cant b/c he didnt. Im through defending 50 he's too rich..but if you feel that the Game is realer, listen to his old music where he is sounding like Shyne... or look at change of heart..its hilarious

#19 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,133 posts

Posted October 22, 2008 - 07:39 PM

firstly face always said hoe he felt game was never meant to be a gangster..if you watch game's dvd for the documentary he had a homey "4 cent"...who was basically the reason, other than fase that game got a pass and didnt have to put in work. yayo is being paid very well to be loyal to 50. game's pride makes him too foolish to accept a back-up role. Game is the dude who insisted on meeting one-on-one withh Suge, for the purpos of proving something, but Suge got Dre attacked, and Game approached suge as a peer not an enemy... game is like you, he wants to listen to blog sites instead of reality..and ypur documents arent legit. If this info was credible, everyone would put 50 on blast.. but they cant b/c he didnt. Im through defending 50 he's too rich..but if you feel that the Game is realer, listen to his old music where he is sounding like Shyne... or look at change of heart..its hilarious

the documents are legit the only reason people don't put 50 on blast is because the police report says 9 shells were found at the scene but 50 was hit 3 times

none of the info you have presented has been documented info

you remind me of these guys on youtube who taped a video dissing game where they had bloodz saying "oh gamez never around here, i never see him" and then right there comes game and they made the whole video a complete joke

your info is not legit you get your info from either G-unit or big fase who is 100% jealous he couldn't make it big like his bro
Posted Image

#20 Thizz

Thizz

Rookie

• 299 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 22, 2008 - 08:23 PM

:lol: How did this become a Game vs 50 Cent battle about whose real? Game is definitely realer but both arent all that. And last stand half the rappers you are listing who have co-signed Game are better than him so I dont know why you acting like he is the best one

Edited by Thizz, October 22, 2008 - 08:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users