Photo

Off-season thoughts? Gasol for Aldridge, Felton?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,290 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted May 17, 2012 - 05:34 AM

I was just wondering after the game wether this could be Pau Gasols last official week as a Laker..he is just producing ineffecitvly the last couple of years and he lost some confidence,especially in the playoffs.

So I thought Lamarcus Aldridge is a great foward, who is in misery in Portland. He doesnt deserve to be there such as Raymond Felton. He is a great point guard, who can shoot!

Watcha think? Trade Gasol and x for both? Its just a fictive dream but this would be better than a Sessions who is just quick and nothing more --.---

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,372 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted May 17, 2012 - 05:37 AM

Do you really think that portland will give Aldridge, a young star for Gasol?? i mean please :mellow:
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,330 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 17, 2012 - 05:44 AM

trade away the primary reason we were kicking ass last night. paus interior passing is the greatest in the game. here we go.

#4 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,184 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:25 AM

Pau and Bynum are the only reason we were in the game.

#5 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,596 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:39 AM

I still beleive in Mitch, let's see what happens.
Posted Image

#6 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,393 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:49 AM

It's a topic we're going to speculate about soon, regardless of if we pull off a miracle or not.

I do doubt that the Blazers would give us Aldridge though.

#7 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,184 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:55 AM

It's a topic we're going to speculate about soon, regardless of if we pull off a miracle or not.

I do doubt that the Blazers would give us Aldridge though.

I don't think the Blazers would give up young and tall for old and tall, just my hunch.

#8 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:58 AM

The only player I would get rid of Pau for is anthony Davis smh he has gaurd like skills with crazy defense and rebounding and is REALLY.... There is no other PF in the league that come close to Paus skillset except for Anthony Davis

#9 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,596 posts
  • Name:Alexi

Posted May 17, 2012 - 08:12 AM

If Pau is leaving the Lakers, Bynum should also be traded.
Posted Image

#10 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,184 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 08:23 AM

If Pau is leaving the Lakers, Bynum should also be traded.

Bynum and Pau are the ONLY thing that makes this team a contender. Like it or not, Bynum is a future perennial all star, and 1B for best center in the game. He is young, tall, and very gifted offensively and defensively, while he is immature, so was LeBron at his age. No way Bynum is getting traded.

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,290 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted May 17, 2012 - 08:58 AM

All the time people are saying the reason the lakers are a contender is because of our bigs but guys lets face the fact..if we were a contender we would whip denvers asses and OKC right now and WE would lead now 2-0 but we dont..so where is the contender thing now, huh?

Gasol is playing [expletive]ty since after 2010 finals and Bynum is a character honk who does stupid things.. well is that our domination? i dont really think so!

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#12 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted May 17, 2012 - 09:02 AM

Well Mitch can make trash into treasure Luke for Sessions and fish fot Hill just imagine what he can do with a player of value like Pau i would not be surprised if he truns Pau into LBJ if he does not win it this year. Mitch is a miracle worker. :mitch:
Posted Image

• 40,385 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 09:55 AM

Quit bringing up Felton. Felton is not the answer. I think he had like his worst season ever this past season as well.

yo.

#14 tsidebotham

tsidebotham

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:birth

Posted May 17, 2012 - 10:54 AM

I have been very surprised and pleased with Jordan Hill... he hustles and plays D. the only way we trade Pau is to get a quality PG and sign hill.

#15 pll4

pll4

Rookie

• 236 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 11:30 AM

Why in the world would people want Felton? Sessions completely schooled him when we played them.

#16 24nUp

24nUp

Rookie

• 50 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 11:42 AM

DO NOT CHANGE THE BENCH>> FORCE MIKE BROWN TO USE OUR BENCH>>> WE HAVE A BIG THREE ON OUR BENCH THAT ISNT GETTING USED>>>ENYENGA< GOUDELOCK< JORDANHILL

#17 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted May 17, 2012 - 12:07 PM

Get Dwight Howard sign an avg PFand get a 6th man and an above avg bench say Sessions Hill Mayo Beasly
Posted Image

#18 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,184 posts

Posted May 17, 2012 - 12:13 PM

DO NOT CHANGE THE BENCH>> FORCE MIKE BROWN TO USE OUR BENCH>>> WE HAVE A BIG THREE ON OUR BENCH THAT ISNT GETTING USED>>>ENYENGA< GOUDELOCK< JORDANHILL

Hill has been a pleasant surprise. Their is zero evidence Eyenga or Goudelock can play anything other than garbage time.

Hill has been a pleasant surprise. Their is zero evidence Eyenga or Goudelock can play anything other than garbage time.

#19 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,922 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2012 - 02:14 PM

you know who we should get Pau for from Portland? BATUM

That guy can give you 15 points a game, he can shoot the 3, he can defend like crazy from 1 to the 3 spots and even the 4 sometimes. You need young athletes on the roster who can do more than 1 thing. He's worth giving Pau for.

Edited by MDI, May 17, 2012 - 02:14 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#20 Inverse

Inverse

Rookie

• 445 posts
  • Fav. Laker:The Mad Dog

Posted May 17, 2012 - 02:15 PM

we have no choice but to trade pau, if we're not winning it this year. We're not getting any younger nor better with this team
Today I'm a prime minister and Today i passed a bill that gave kittens to life prisoners

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users