#1 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted May 01, 2012 - 04:15 PM

Go hard!

http://www.sharebeast.com/mvmjc6skg8i6

Edited by GP1_KB24, May 01, 2012 - 04:23 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#2 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted May 01, 2012 - 06:05 PM

YES
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#3 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 01, 2012 - 06:08 PM

man Kanye actually snapped
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#4 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted May 01, 2012 - 06:15 PM

Everybody snapped except Jada to me.

Big Sean >>

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#5 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 01, 2012 - 06:36 PM

Everybody snapped except Jada to me.

Big Sean >>

Jada went harder than Big Sean to me ion like big sean but I guess his verse wasn't ultra bad
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#6 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 01, 2012 - 06:44 PM

I know Kanye likes to add his own touch to the beat and everything but the [expletive] was kind of overproduced, he shoulda just kept to the OG beat.. The dude who produced the original beat (Young Chop) doesnt seem to happy about it either: http://www.hulkshare.com/u1pxz3nuqi10

even though I do think he's overreacting a lot it's supposed be a remix, AND Kanye even left his producer tag in right before Keef's verse started
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#7 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted May 03, 2012 - 07:29 AM

wish Sean had a longer verse
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#8 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 07:34 AM

I know Kanye likes to add his own touch to the beat and everything but the [expletive] was kind of overproduced, he shoulda just kept to the OG beat.. The dude who produced the original beat (Young Chop) doesnt seem to happy about it either: http://www.hulkshare.com/u1pxz3nuqi10

even though I do think he's overreacting a lot it's supposed be a remix, AND Kanye even left his producer tag in right before Keef's verse started

Ok gimme a break. Chief Keef is garbage anyways, he should be happy REAL dudes made his track poppin.
Next, what Kanye did to the beat during his verse was so sick, the way he added "ooh" in between the beat was perfect.

Remix>>>>>>>>>>>hot garbage>>>>>>>>>>original track

Edited by RayRay, May 03, 2012 - 07:38 AM.

only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#9 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 07:50 AM

Ok gimme a break. Chief Keef is garbage anyways, he should be happy REAL dudes made his track poppin.
Next, what Kanye did to the beat during his verse was so sick, the way he added "ooh" in between the beat was perfect.

Remix>>>>>>>>>>>hot garbage>>>>>>>>>>original track

lol get out of here its Young Chop the producer of the original beat who's pissed not Chief Keef.

I'm not saying the remix beat was bad but Kanye shouldn't have added that much, especially without consulting the original producer first. I know what an overproduced beat sounds like, and given the fact that Kanye didn't even have access to the original files it wasn't even mixed properly. lemme guess you thought Lasers was a well-produced album too...
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#10 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 08:37 AM

lol get out of here its Young Chop the producer of the original beat who's pissed not Chief Keef.

I'm not saying the remix beat was bad but Kanye shouldn't have added that much, especially without consulting the original producer first. I know what an overproduced beat sounds like, and given the fact that Kanye didn't even have access to the original files it wasn't even mixed properly. lemme guess you thought Lasers was a well-produced album too...

Kanye should have called Chop and told him he was gonna make his track blow up and to eat a dick.
And please tell me ur joking about knowing what well produced albums sound like? YOURE A LIL B FAN.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#11 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 09:12 AM

Kanye should have called Chop and told him he was gonna make his track blow up and to eat a dick.
And please tell me ur joking about knowing what well produced albums sound like? YOURE A LIL B FAN.

cool, regardless of how talented Lil B is as a rapper it's undeniable that he has rapped on some amazing production, and even people who aren't fans of his have admitted that. I'm talking about production here not lyrics.

and it's stupid you think Chop should just lay down and be Kanye's [expletive] like that, that's how all these independent artists get eaten alive by major labels. It's hilarious so many of you guys have this anti-mainstream mentality towards rap music yet you criticize the very actions that feed the industry. If anything you should be respecting him for taking a stand to preserve the integrity and originality of his sound.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#12 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 09:28 AM

FLOCKA going in. :laughing: & I agree about Lil B I don't [expletive] w/ him as a rapper but he always has some nice beats.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#13 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 11:23 AM

cool, regardless of how talented Lil B is as a rapper it's undeniable that he has rapped on some amazing production, and even people who aren't fans of his have admitted that. I'm talking about production here not lyrics.

and it's stupid you think Chop should just lay down and be Kanye's [expletive] like that, that's how all these independent artists get eaten alive by major labels. It's hilarious so many of you guys have this anti-mainstream mentality towards rap music yet you criticize the very actions that feed the industry. If anything you should be respecting him for taking a stand to preserve the integrity and originality of his sound.

why would I respect him for originality if I like the remix version better?
THIS is the problem with rap these days, garbage ass rappers hop on sick beats and think they good.
My brain would [expletive]ing crumble if I ever heard Lil B and 80% of these rappers out today rap acapella.
Bottom line is when I heard the original I was like good beat but garbage ass rapper, now im saying sick beat with some good rappers.
So what the hell do I care about who the original producer was if the remix is better imo??

FLOCKA going in. :laughing: & I agree about Lil B I don't [expletive] w/ him as a rapper but he always has some nice beats.

Exactly, WASTED beats.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#14 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 11:38 AM

why would I respect him for originality if I like the remix version better?
THIS is the problem with rap these days, garbage ass rappers hop on sick beats and think they good.
My brain would [expletive]ing crumble if I ever heard Lil B and 80% of these rappers out today rap acapella.
Bottom line is when I heard the original I was like good beat but garbage ass rapper, now im saying sick beat with some good rappers.
So what the hell do I care about who the original producer was if the remix is better imo??

Look I'm not tryna convince you the original is better, that's all opinionated. All I'm saying is regardless of whether you like the remixed beat better, when you create a sound and a big-name artist decides to change it there should AT LEAST be some kind of notice given to the original producer. It doesn't matter how many people think it sounds better it's the principal of the matter that counts. Personally I could care less, yes I like the original beat better but the remix is cool too. I'm just trying to get you to look at it from the producer's perspective here.

If Kanye decides to put this song up on iTunes for profit Young Chop has 100% legal right to sue him for changing his product; if he keeps it free than Chop can't do anything.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#15 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts

Posted May 03, 2012 - 01:07 PM

Look I'm not tryna convince you the original is better, that's all opinionated. All I'm saying is regardless of whether you like the remixed beat better, when you create a sound and a big-name artist decides to change it there should AT LEAST be some kind of notice given to the original producer. It doesn't matter how many people think it sounds better it's the principal of the matter that counts. Personally I could care less, yes I like the original beat better but the remix is cool too. I'm just trying to get you to look at it from the producer's perspective here.

If Kanye decides to put this song up on iTunes for profit Young Chop has 100% legal right to sue him for changing his product; if he keeps it free than Chop can't do anything.

fair enough, i see ur point.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#16 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted May 04, 2012 - 09:33 PM

DAYUMN

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

#17 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,240 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 05, 2012 - 08:33 AM

Listened only to the added verses on remix

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#18 kingjeezy♕

kingjeezy♕

Creator of All Interesting Threads™

• 3,051 posts
  • Name:RJNavarrete
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 05, 2012 - 06:15 PM

Someone link the original?

#19 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT