Photo

RD1 GM4: LA Lakers at Denver

• Please log in to reply
709 replies to this topic

#701 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 6,302 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted May 06, 2012 - 10:42 PM

Guys Pointgaurd11 is being payed to preach about Steve Blakes.

^

i really dont like this dude. I know he soft

Faka like bang?

#702 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 10:56 PM

...and yet, not in the top 140 players in clutch scoring.

If you want more research, I'm sure I can give that to you...but I'd rather you just admit he's not as good in the clutch as you're making him out to be.

I would rather you admit that when given the ball in crucial times at the end of the game or even OT Blake comes thru. Never put him up as a superstar who is given the ball and asked to create and score at the end of the game.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#703 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 10:57 PM

Guys Pointgaurd11 is being payed to preach about Steve Blakes.

Faka like bang?

It is paid. lol. I guess you "aced kindergarden" like Hollywood. lol
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#704 Vipe3773

Vipe3773

Laker Addict

• 1,601 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#24

Posted May 06, 2012 - 11:07 PM

Danilo Gallinari's Flop (two flops)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#705 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 11:17 PM

Nice post Vipe.

Pau sure doesn't look soft setting that screen. lol

Mike D'Antoni

#706 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,920 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 06, 2012 - 11:45 PM

I would rather you admit that when given the ball in crucial times at the end of the game or even OT Blake comes thru. Never put him up as a superstar who is given the ball and asked to create and score at the end of the game.

When Luke Walton was given the ball against the Pistons in 2004, in one game of the series, he came through.

Unless you're going to practice what you preach, and give me Blake's clutch numbers (I already gave you a taste of where he ranks, but yeah), you have no reason to argue.

Your move. Don't bother replying if you don't have anything with substance.

#707 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 06, 2012 - 11:49 PM

When Luke Walton was given the ball against the Pistons in 2004, in one game of the series, he came through.

Unless you're going to practice what you preach, and give me Blake's clutch numbers (I already gave you a taste of where he ranks, but yeah), you have no reason to argue.

Your move. Don't bother replying if you don't have anything with substance.

Just answer one question for me. When Steve Blake has been given the ball in clutch with the lakers has he performed well?

Mike D'Antoni

#708 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,618 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted May 07, 2012 - 04:51 AM

Im very proud of the last couple of minutes we played in the 4. quarter.. especially the 3 point shot from steve blake it really grabbed me!

Now we got a comfortable lead and I think we going 2 make it with a 4-1 cushin tomorrow!!!

LAKERS FOREVER.

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#709 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,920 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 07, 2012 - 07:26 AM

Just answer one question for me. When Steve Blake has been given the ball in clutch with the lakers has he performed well?

A couple of times, yes. Far more no than yes, and you know that, so stop calling him a clutch player.

#710 Vipe3773

Vipe3773

Laker Addict

• 1,601 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#24

Posted May 07, 2012 - 08:22 AM

Nice post Vipe.

Pau sure doesn't look soft setting that screen. lol

I agree ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users