Bynum yelling at the team

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,921 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 21, 2012 - 06:28 AM

anybody got a vid. I couldnt find it.
I thought it was awesome. Dude showed passion and heart and was letting his frustrations out.
that was a old school bball move. 2 yell at these lazy mutha [expletive]az to get them going.
didnt work this time...lol. but still a good try.

#2 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,508 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted April 21, 2012 - 06:32 AM

how the [expletive] are you going to grab 2 boards the whole game and yell at your team for ANYTHING.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#3 SpSoloSr

SpSoloSr

Rookie

• 102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Everyone but Dennis Rodman

Posted April 21, 2012 - 06:32 AM

#4 SpSoloSr

SpSoloSr

Rookie

• 102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Everyone but Dennis Rodman

Posted April 21, 2012 - 06:34 AM

how the [expletive] are you going to grab 2 boards the whole game and yell at your team for ANYTHING.

In Drew's defense (lol "defense"), it was at the end of the first quarter. Had it been later in the game then I could see it being a bit more ridiculous.

#5 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,508 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:07 AM

In Drew's defense (lol "defense"), it was at the end of the first quarter. Had it been later in the game then I could see it being a bit more ridiculous.

True but still bad.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#6 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,900 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:20 AM

That's perfectly fine with me. And I bet the one person who respects that fire and attitude more than anyone else is Kobe.

Bynum, although his antics have been questionable at times, is starting to grow into another leader on this team. At first I was pissed off at Bynum for doing the things that he did, but I came to the realization that he is simply a young player learning how to deal with the spotlight and adjusting to a bigger role on the team.

#7 Roidz

Roidz

Rookie

• 1,249 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:KB, L.O., Dwight, Glen Rice

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:26 AM

I like it when he gets fired up, too bad it didn't work.

"What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection." -Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted Image

#8 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,867 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 07:57 AM

I think he was just frustrated with the pick and roll defense. Sessions wasn't able to stay in front of his man and when Drew went over to help him, Duncan kept burning him. Its a little bit of frustration with himself and the team, he's too slow and not mobile enough to guard the P N R and the team is not helping either

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#9 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,367 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 08:04 AM

I think he was just frustrated with the pick and roll defense. Sessions wasn't able to stay in front of his man and when Drew went over to help him, Duncan kept burning him. Its a little bit of frustration with himself and the team, he's too slow and not mobile enough to guard the P N R and the team is not helping either

Not to mention mike brown essentially took him out of the game by putting him on Duncan essentially putting him in every pick and roll which completely took him out of every play defensively because either he got switched onto Parker or was chasing Duncan who of course was camping mid range
Posted Image

#10 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 3,762 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted April 21, 2012 - 08:33 AM

Why Mike Brown was switching on the P&R I have no [expletive]ing idea. What's worse is that we already got boned by this team a couple days ago, yet Mike Brown simply couldn't make adjustments. They again, kept pick and rolling us to death.

#11 Klewfish

Klewfish

Reppin' LA on the East Coast

• 1,432 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:Game 4 of 2000 NBA Finals

Posted April 21, 2012 - 08:37 AM

One of the biggest gripes many of us fans have had with the Lakers the past few years is the sense of complacency and lack of passion this team shows at times. This was a welcomed change, although I wish he backed it up by having a monster game. But assuming he was trying to light a fire under the team and getting on them for something other than lack of touches or a selfish fit, it was definitely welcomed to see that.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

#12 8RingKobe

8RingKobe

Rookie

• 698 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 21, 2012 - 09:52 AM

I agree with this 100%. Drew is not athletic enough to switch off, Duncan raped him the whole game because of that stupid PnR defense. Sessions needs to stop going under the screen and stick to his man.

Why Mike Brown was switching on the P&R I have no [expletive]ing idea. What's worse is that we already got boned by this team a couple days ago, yet Mike Brown simply couldn't make adjustments. They again, kept pick and rolling us to death.

This to. Couldn't agree more.

#13 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,635 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted April 21, 2012 - 10:39 AM

i hope we learned something from these 2 beatings the Spurs just gave us.

something other than, "they're gonna kill us in the play-offs"

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#14 pll4

pll4

Rookie

• 236 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 11:39 AM

Why is everything now days always Sessions fault? In this video, Sessions was on the bench resting while Steve Blake was in, so clearly that's not the reason he was ticked off.

#15 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 11,970 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 21, 2012 - 12:05 PM

Bynum seriously had 2 rebounds the entire game...
That is nuts...

• 38,578 posts

Posted April 21, 2012 - 12:54 PM

I just noticed he had those 2 rebounds in the 1st quarter. After that for the rest of the game, none whatsoever. I didn't even realize it was that bad.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users