24 replies to this topic

#21 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

Lakers franchise > Celtics franchise

• 1,404 posts
  • Fan Since:1967
  • Fav. Laker:Wilt Chamberlain

Posted April 23, 2012 - 07:40 AM

You know, for an old guy, you really lack humility.

My handle has never changed and when I did have another account...it had absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Hell, I don't even think you were a member of the site at that time. Don't make assumptions and talk about things that have nothing to do with you.

I don't even post comments on youtube.

Ok, listen up. You are a very rude person. You are basically telling me what to do, and no one tells me what to do except for the staff here. First, you tell me I need to chill out. Now, you are insulting me by not only calling me old, you state I lack humility. I gave the "evidence' about the possibility of you being on YT, and that's it.

Please stop lying. My memory is excellent, yours isn't.

Your handle has changed. http://lakernation.c...berlain__st__20 I don't know how you got rid of Immenent Dynasty in your profile under name changes, but you did. Look at my quotes of your posts, and look at your posts. It says Windu made them when you posted them, but I quoted ID. As I said, the only reason you got by my ignore was because you changed your name. I discovered it way back when, I just let it be and only respond to you when I choose to.

You got seriously owned in that thread, and now here. At least Celtics_55 walked away from our debate when I kicked his ass over who was the greatest franchise. Take some advice, don't pester me. I am pretty certain I notified the staff here of your behavior before towards me at the time of the above linked thread., so it's on record.

Now, i will not respond to you again unless you antagonize me. I don't like to argue with Lakers fans and that's the only reason. However, be certain if you do get on my case, the LN staff is going to have to settle it because I will notify them. To the staff here, please let me know if I have done anything wrong here, and I will make amends.

Seasons the Celtics lost ECF when Lakers won the championship (7): 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002
In NBA history, the Lakers have finished better than the Celtics by a margin of 41-25!

Click for Video proof Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise
FaceBook: http://www.facebook....nCelticsBusters

#22 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 23, 2012 - 08:05 AM

Ok, listen up. You are a very rude person. You are basically telling me what to do, and no one tells me what to do except for the staff here. First, you tell me I need to chill out. Now, you are insulting me by not only calling me old, you state I lack humility. I gave the "evidence' about the possibility of you being on YT, and that's it.

Please stop lying. My memory is excellent, yours isn't.

Your handle has changed. http://lakernation.c...berlain__st__20 I don't know how you got rid of Immenent Dynasty in your profile under name changes, but you did. Look at my quotes of your posts, and look at your posts. It says Windu made them when you posted them, but I quoted ID. As I said, the only reason you got by my ignore was because you changed your name. I discovered it way back when, I just let it be and only respond to you when I choose to.

You got seriously owned in that thread, and now here. At least Celtics_55 walked away from our debate when I kicked his ass over who was the greatest franchise. Take some advice, don't pester me. I am pretty certain I notified the staff here of your behavior before towards me at the time of the above linked thread., so it's on record.

Now, i will not respond to you again unless you antagonize me. I don't like to argue with Lakers fans and that's the only reason. However, be certain if you do get on my case, the LN staff is going to have to settle it because I will notify them. To the staff here, please let me know if I have done anything wrong here, and I will make amends.

Don't be hypocritical and call me "rude". I commented on your video here in this thread and then you made your misguided assumptions about what I was saying. Then, I clarified what I was saying but you're STILL throwing a [expletive] fit.

It's obvious you're still holding a grudge over our debate YEARS ago over MJ/Wilt and for what??? Who gives a [expletive] about that??? I sure don't. Get that through your thick skull...I don't give a [expletive] about that. It was a discussion that happened a while back and it has nothing to do with the here and now.

You DO need to chill out. Is it an insult to refer to someone who's old...as old? You've admitted as much yourself.

Drop the youtube bit. I TOLD YOU I didn't comment on your youtube vid on youtube; there is no evidence...there is no possibility. Stop making assumptions.

Again, don't comment on things you know nothing about. My handle has always been Windu and when it wasn't Windu...IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...It was not changed at all. I don't even know why I'm breaking that down for you as it had nothing to do with you.

Wake up, alright. You're not "owning" anyone or anything. How are you coming up with this [expletive]? lol

You "notified" the staff of what? lol. I don't talk to you...I don't associate with you...I don't mention you.

Just calm down, take a step back and think for a minute. I'm gonna do us both a favor and do something I should done previously...block you.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#23 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

• 1,404 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 09:12 AM

Don't be hypocritical and call me "rude". I commented on your video here in this thread and then you made your misguided assumptions about what I was saying. Then, I clarified what I was saying but you're STILL throwing a [expletive] fit.

It's obvious you're still holding a grudge over our debate YEARS ago over MJ/Wilt and for what??? Who gives a [expletive] about that??? I sure don't. Get that through your thick skull...I don't give a [expletive] about that. It was a discussion that happened a while back and it has nothing to do with the here and now.

You DO need to chill out. Is it an insult to refer to someone who's old...as old? You've admitted as much yourself.

Drop the youtube bit. I TOLD YOU I didn't comment on your youtube vid on youtube; there is no evidence...there is no possibility. Stop making assumptions.

Again, don't comment on things you know nothing about. My handle has always been Windu and when it wasn't Windu...IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...It was not changed at all. I don't even know why I'm breaking that down for you as it had nothing to do with you.

Wake up, alright. You're not "owning" anyone or anything. How are you coming up with this [expletive]? lol

You "notified" the staff of what? lol. I don't talk to you...I don't associate with you...I don't mention you.

Just calm down, take a step back and think for a minute. I'm gonna do us both a favor and do something I should done previously...block you.

Thank you for blocking me. Best thing you could do, but you're still rude and still barking out orders. I don't see moderator under your handle so kindly have this:

Posted Image

And yeah, you got owned I proved you are a liar.

Seasons the Celtics lost ECF when Lakers won the championship (7): 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002
In NBA history, the Lakers have finished better than the Celtics by a margin of 41-25!

#24 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

• 1,404 posts

Posted April 25, 2012 - 08:57 AM

I know of one person here who is really looking forward to seeing what the Celtics fans have to say about this. Well, I've had a couple reply on the youtbue page already and they are getting their clocks cleaned by yours truly. LOL. They are all doing what that silly Celtics_55 did 3 years ago, open their mouth before reading what's right in front of them. My video is causing them great pain, so they shut it off and rely on arguments they don't even realize I have already refuted!

#25 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 25, 2012 - 11:49 AM

Chill out you guys we're all on the same team here

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users