Bynum's agent disappointed with contract talks

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted October 17, 2008 - 12:07 AM

^ All this is to do with his agent wanting more money.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#22 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted October 17, 2008 - 07:05 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I think that Bynum is being manipulated by his circle. His recent actions (working out separately from the team during the summer, not updating the management) and the actions of his agent tell me that he (or someone within his circle) sees this merely as business and is trying to maneuver Bynum into a position where he has the Lakers under his thumb. Disconcerting to say the least...

He's being manipulated into taking more money? ROFLMAO! You guys are hilarious.

Please take a basic economics course. If Bynum were to have a career ending injury tomorrow, they wouldn't give a CRAP about Bynum. They care about what he brings in regards to winning which generates them profit.

This little 'LOYALTY' garbage is pure propaganda. NOBODY is loyal to anybody. Bynum is trying to get what he's worth. This IS a business. This is just a game, but the business aspect is real. These aren't playground kids playing for honor.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#23 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,094 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 17, 2008 - 12:33 PM

He is right though.. This is a business. I see it like this...

Loyalty is there, but the kids agent IS doing his job, plain and simple. The love for the game is hardly there with players now a days and that sad. I am sure the ol skool kats would agree. Its about money, shoe deals and commercials. Look at Beasley, selcted no.2 and can't play D and Rose is stanking up the court.. Now that bieng said, I think Drew will get the dollas but he has to show alittle more on the court.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users