Nike Ad "I will run to you"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 12, 2012 - 05:12 AM

I thought it was a cool and original ad by Nike. Its nice to see a ad from them that focuses on regular people. And the girls ultra red hair is super hot.
http://www.youtube.c...?v=iozZTJB2XOw#!

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

• 40,604 posts

Posted April 12, 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yeah I agree, enough with the pro athletes all the time already. We deserve some of the limelight too. Some of us average people are athletes in our own right as well.

yo.

#3 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted April 17, 2012 - 05:09 PM

Actually just bought nike free runs today on sale :rock:

Posted Image

#4 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted April 18, 2012 - 07:12 AM

that was gay
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#5 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 09, 2012 - 08:06 AM

that was gay

how is it gay? He ends up getting a lil bit in a hospital room with his heart monitor beepin like crazy from his hot red head g/f.

Is it gay cuzz its not a fantasy world like the Kobe System where everyone is kissing his ass? Or CP3's ad where he spins and cross overs 500 defenders who are faded from the cam while they play on a court located somewhere in the dismal abyss of blackness and nothingness?
Or Melos ad where he dunks on the super robots from space? Or the one where all those nba players dribble the basketball to the beat of Crank Dat Soula Boy? Or any of Brons ads where he pretends like hes a bad ass rebel of the league that people love to hate?

we dont always need poster boy material donkeys slanging their products jn every ad.
Its a nice change by NIKE to appeal to "the average joe" who actually buys products.

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 09, 2012 - 08:12 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#6 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,525 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted May 15, 2012 - 07:31 PM

how is it gay? He ends up getting a lil bit in a hospital room with his heart monitor beepin like crazy from his hot red head g/f.

Is it gay cuzz its not a fantasy world like the Kobe System where everyone is kissing his ass? Or CP3's ad where he spins and cross overs 500 defenders who are faded from the cam while they play on a court located somewhere in the dismal abyss of blackness and nothingness?
Or Melos ad where he dunks on the super robots from space? Or the one where all those nba players dribble the basketball to the beat of Crank Dat Soula Boy? Or any of Brons ads where he pretends like hes a bad ass rebel of the league that people love to hate?

we dont always need poster boy material donkeys slanging their products jn every ad.
Its a nice change by NIKE to appeal to "the average joe" who actually buys products.

Relax bro, it was gay IMO. Cheesy as F. I don't know if ur into this type of ish but I'm not.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users