#161 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 02, 2012 - 05:31 AM

I'm glad somebody bumped this

Are there really fools in here who think they can beat a professional NBA player 1 on 1? [expletive] a back up, Blake is in the highest possible echelon of professional basketball... You will get [expletive]in smoked. Makes me wonder why y'all ain't the backup PG for the Lakers if you're as good as you say haha

Some people be saying the most dumbest [expletive] but got the nerve to argue with someone based off nothing

#162 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,876 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted October 02, 2012 - 12:15 PM

It was the whole team fault even Kobe

He can't motivate his teammate to keep up and give momentum unlike jordan did cause I only see Kobe Bryant as Isolation player not a team player but the rest are worst than kobe, instead of finding a way to help Kobe they are just standing and watch Kobe then fill the hole

33bkfif.jpg

#163 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,438 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 02, 2012 - 12:20 PM

It was the whole team fault even Kobe

He can't motivate his teammate to keep up and give momentum unlike jordan did cause I only see Kobe Bryant as Isolation player not a team player but the rest are worst than kobe, instead of finding a way to help Kobe they are just standing and watch Kobe then fill the hole

Kobe an isolation only player? Ridiculous.

#164 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,876 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 12:54 PM

What dude?

what do you see from him? A passer? or just a 3 point shooter waiting for a ball

that's worst dude

He is Kobe Bryant no one can't stop him in 1 on 1 situation only slowing him

just like what he said before "He grew up playing 1 on 1"

That's why all of their opponent doesn't want to put Kobe on isolation especially "In the Paint" cause its nearly automatic.

33bkfif.jpg

#165 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,438 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 01:01 PM

What dude?

what do you see from him? A passer? or just a 3 point shooter waiting for a ball

that's worst dude

He is Kobe Bryant no one can't stop him in 1 on 1 situation only slowing him

just like what he said before "He grew up playing 1 on 1"

That's why all of their opponent doesn't want to put Kobe on isolation especially "In the Paint" cause its nearly automatic.

Yes Kobe is a great isolation player. However, you said he's also not a team player? Please elaborate. The man averages 5 assists a game and has taken scrub teams with the likes of Smush, Kwame, and Luke to the playoffs.

#166 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,876 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 01:14 PM

Yes Kobe is a great isolation player. However, you said he's also not a team player? Please elaborate. The man averages 5 assists a game and has taken scrub teams with the likes of Smush, Kwame, and Luke to the playoffs.

SO he's more passer than a scorer for you?

He is more on isolation than a playmaker for me but if you think he is more playmaker than isolation for you then good for you and goodluck with that.

33bkfif.jpg

#167 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,438 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 01:34 PM

SO he's more passer than a scorer for you?

He is more on isolation than a playmaker for me but if you think he is more playmaker than isolation for you then good for you and goodluck with that.

What? I'm saying he is BOTH. He does everything, one of the most complete players the league has ever seen. You're really not making much sense with your last few posts.

#168 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 02, 2012 - 03:02 PM

well defense is pretty much irrelevant if you dont box out on the def boards. they get too used to just being taller and going after boards for themselves instead of keeping the opposition out of position. okc was a perfect example of how that mentality can go wrong. ron was about the only one to body people up when he was down low.

as far as what happens before that, defense is a team game. if were talking just pau and bynum, id put more of it on drew since his d has gotten worse and pau looked to give more effort t han drew even though he loafed around enough himself.

conversely , if everyone else played sound d, they would have looked much better. but, to their credit, neither are built to defend the pick and roll and their offense surely didnt help their defense. luckily their length bails them out some of the time.
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#169 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 02, 2012 - 03:13 PM

I wonder if you would say this today??? and people say that I don't know what I'm talking bout lol

why revive a thread because of a 5 month old comment? flame bait much? lol
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#170 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,876 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 02:24 PM

What? I'm saying he is BOTH. He does everything, one of the most complete players the league has ever seen. You're really not making much sense with your last few posts.

Complete Player sure

but tell me what he's real role a Passer or a Scorer

and tell me what is the lakers right now without his scoring ability

Lebron is a both player a passer and scorer but not the same ability to score of Kobe Bryant and passing skills of Steve Nash

You don't know what kobe bryant said?

Kobe Bryant said

"I'm a scorer and Steve Nash is a Passer"

End of Story

He is not both Kid Please

33bkfif.jpg

#171 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,722 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted October 03, 2012 - 02:30 PM

Complete Player sure

Lebron is a both player a passer and scorer but not the same ability to score of Kobe Bryant and passing skills of Steve Nash

Kobe Bryant said

End of Story

wtf

#172 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,438 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 04:22 PM

Complete Player sure

Kobe Bryant said

End of Story

*sigh, I can't even respond to your posts anymore.

#173 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,176 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 03, 2012 - 04:35 PM

Complete Player sure

Kobe Bryant said

End of Story

Kobe was talking about his natural tendency, and how he became a facilitator because the Lakers had no real point guard,

If Kobe couldn't score and pass he wouldn't lead the Lakers in scoring and assists :nah:

The only reason he won't this year is because Nash is there.

But to act like Kobe can't facilitate and score is silly, if Kobe was surrounded by capable wing scorers on a consistent basis he'd probably average about 6-7 assists a game.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users