Photo

Pau for Rondo, yes or no?

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

Poll: Pau for Rondo, yes or no? (85 member(s) have cast votes)

Pau for Rondo, yes or no?

1. yes (67 votes [78.82%])

Percentage of vote: 78.82%

2. no (18 votes [21.18%])

Percentage of vote: 21.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted March 05, 2012 - 03:37 PM

Id rather get rid of Bynum then get rid of Pau if we cant get rid of both for Howard! So no to this trade unless Magic were willing to do Bynum for Howard.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#122 Leo

Leo

Rookie

• 119 posts
  • Fan Since:A while
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 05, 2012 - 03:44 PM

Id rather get rid of Bynum then get rid of Pau if we cant get rid of both for Howard! So no to this trade unless Magic were willing to do Bynum for Howard.

Why would you rather get rid of Bynum than Pau? Bynum is young and the second best center, while Pau is in his thirties and his trade value is only going to go down from here.

#123 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted March 05, 2012 - 03:49 PM

Why would you rather get rid of Bynum than Pau? Bynum is young and the second best center, while Pau is in his thirties and his trade value is only going to go down from here.

Im a Bynum hater! Bynum is not the 2nd best center (Im so sick of hearing this because its bullsheet). Too me both guys trade value is lower then their actual on court production thats why no teams want these guys seriously for the $ they make per yr. However (Stephen A Smith moment) for at least 2 more years Id rather Kobe be with Pau then Bynum becuase he is better playing off Kobe then BYnum. We just need to cut ties with Bynum b4 its too late for good and we blow an extension & $100mill on him.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#124 Trev

Trev

Rookie

• 277 posts
  • Fan Since:Today
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted March 05, 2012 - 03:55 PM

Dumb

#125 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,459 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:03 PM

He is a Bynum hater

Edited by LakeShow805, March 05, 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#126 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,388 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:10 PM

Im a Bynum hater! Bynum is not the 2nd best center (Im so sick of hearing this because its bullsheet). Too me both guys trade value is lower then their actual on court production thats why no teams want these guys seriously for the $ they make per yr. However (Stephen A Smith moment) for at least 2 more years Id rather Kobe be with Pau then Bynum becuase he is better playing off Kobe then BYnum. We just need to cut ties with Bynum b4 its too late for good and we blow an extension & $100mill on him.

Tell me who even comes close to 2nd at center besides Bynum?

#127 serenityy

serenityy

Off The Bench

• 1,898 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:11 PM

This guy.... LOL

#128 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:17 PM

Marc gasol is debatable for 2nd best center

Edited by Hollywood, March 05, 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

#129 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:24 PM

Tell me who even comes close to 2nd at center besides Bynum?

Well he did say that Deandre Jordan is better than Bynum also, so you know he has to be a Bynum hater to say something like that. Posted Image

Posted Image

#130 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted March 05, 2012 - 04:32 PM

He's not a Bynum hater. He is insane
Posted Image

#131 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

Rookie

• 1,006 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Robert Horry

Posted March 05, 2012 - 08:40 PM

Well he did say that Deandre Jordan is better than Bynum also, so you know he has to be a Bynum hater to say something like that. Posted Image

Deandre Jordan really isn't a bad center. NeNe when he played center a lil while for Denver wasn't bad either. Marc Gasol is a very good center too. I'm not saying they are better than Bynum I'm just saying you can't make it seem like Bynum has the crown by a landslide because he doesn't.

#132 Henny Loc

Henny Loc

Livin' Legend

• 703 posts
  • Name:LS3
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted March 05, 2012 - 09:05 PM

Rondo would increase Bynums scoring by at least 3 points....IMO Jim Buss will do what ever it takes to get as much out of Bynum possible since Drew is his project...But Id rather have a line up of....Sessions, Bryant, Beasley,Gasol, Bynum wit Metta as out 6th

#133 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted March 05, 2012 - 09:07 PM

Deandre Jordan really isn't a bad center. NeNe when he played center a lil while for Denver wasn't bad either. Marc Gasol is a very good center too. I'm not saying they are better than Bynum I'm just saying you can't make it seem like Bynum has the crown by a landslide because he doesn't.

You can make a case for Marc Gasol being the second best center in the league but Deandre Jordan is not even on the same level as Drew and Gasol. Yes Deandre can block shots, but he isn't a good post defender and his offense is horrific. He gets all of his points off of dunks and put backs. He has no face up or back to the basket game at all. He is still very raw.

When I see someone say that Deandre Jordan is a better center than Drew, all I can do is laugh.

Edited by J-H!zZl3, March 05, 2012 - 09:08 PM.

Posted Image

#134 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 05, 2012 - 09:10 PM

Yeah deandre jordan is not in the same level as drew , IMO Ty chandler is better than jordan and Ty is not better than drew even though he spanks him everyyime they meet
Posted Image

#135 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 05, 2012 - 09:12 PM

You can make a case for Marc Gasol being the second best center in the league but Deandre Jordan is not even on the same level as Drew and Gasol. Yes Deandre can block shots, but he isn't a good post defender and his offense is horrific. He gets all of his points off of dunks and put backs. He has no face up or back to the basket game at all. He is still very raw.

When I see someone say that Deandre Jordan is a better center than Drew, all I can do is laugh.

+100
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#136 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 05, 2012 - 09:24 PM

The easiest way to prove this is to compare him to Dwight. DeAndre may be as athletic as Dwight Howard but still is unable to do the things he does. Jumping out of the building is nice but there's more to be done to be considered an elite big man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users