1 reply to this topic

#1 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,874 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 29, 2008 - 04:23 PM

1) Please don't recruit by spamming other sites.

Instead, put the link in your signature (where allowed), or use AIM (asking if they want the link first) and things such as MySpace and Facebook. Even better, just let the members leave on their own. They'll find us.

2) There seems to be some confusion with our Royal Room.

I got a few PM's about this, so here's the deal: our Royal Room is a category (Intro forum, Off-Topic, etc). Why? Our Royal Room is for all members, simply because every person here should have access to it. Every single person, from Nugget, hZm and myself, to those who signed up to post in the off-topic only...we all have a member ID, all with similar profile pages and access to everything on the board (minus our staff underground, which you KNOW every board has, so don't bother asking, haha).

It's a big deal to me that these two things are understood. Personally, I want to develop our community as one large family before we build our post counts. I want to find our dedicated guys before we hit 50,000 topics, or 500,000 posts. It's those dedicated guys who will put this site on their backs when we need them most, and it's the entire community (as a whole) who will make these forums the best on the net in years, maybe months.

Thanks, fellas (and ladies, we have a few!). :D

#2 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted July 29, 2008 - 06:01 PM

#1 proves that we have morals here. Love it, keep it up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users