16 replies to this topic

#1 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 01, 2012 - 09:17 PM

http://www.usatoday....ight/52919750/1

I wanted to see Mayweather/Manny like everyone else, but guess it isn't happening for now.

At least Cotto will be at a comfortable weight (154), and not drained at a bull[expletive] catch weight of 145.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#2 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted February 01, 2012 - 09:19 PM

I actually really like Cotto but I want Mayweather to win just so his record stays perfect.

#3 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 01, 2012 - 09:23 PM

Mayweather no problem.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#4 furukawa

furukawa

Rookie

• 15 posts
  • Name:Jonathan Acop
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 02, 2012 - 05:54 AM

Trash!

#5 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,328 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted February 03, 2012 - 02:16 PM

Boxing with that pure F'ery!! So glad MMA doesn't have these issues.

veqdeg.jpg

#6 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,701 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted February 07, 2012 - 12:43 PM

Maywather nothing but a [expletive] before you would fight anyone to prove you were the best not just cherrypick fighters past their prime
Posted Image

#7 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted February 07, 2012 - 03:55 PM

Arum's reluctance to do a co-promotions and Mayweather's ridiculous demands, yeah Pacquiao-Mayweather will never happen

#8 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted February 07, 2012 - 03:58 PM

Maywather nothing but a [expletive] before you would fight anyone to prove you were the best not just cherrypick fighters past their prime

If you don't know anything about boxing, don't post. Let me guess your a Manny fan?

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

• 40,365 posts

Posted February 07, 2012 - 04:02 PM

Ughhh, serious? Why am I not surprised. [expletive]in' boxing man.

yo.

#10 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,726 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted February 07, 2012 - 07:34 PM

If you don't know anything about boxing, don't post. Let me guess your a Manny fan?

He can say whatever he wants, we never stopped you from talking about how "good" Wayne is. If he thinks Manny sucks or Mayweather's a [expletive] he can talk about it. Because quite frankly you're not even knowledgeable in boxing as well.

#11 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 07, 2012 - 10:51 PM

:glasses:

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#12 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,701 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 10:41 PM

im a fan of both, I also enjoy a good fight people claim that Mayweather never gets hit but that is because he like to play turtle, get a hit and run around the ring for a while. People bandwagon him because hes undefeated truth is he is a phenomenal fighter yes, but he is an opportunist he fight people when he damn well knows he can beat them and past their prime,the advantage he has had over opponents is none of them can match his speed and agility to dodge punches until Manny Maywether he called for the Olympic style testing and Manny hesitated but agreed what stopped him from making the fight? The thing now is that Mayweather is a diva he dosent prove that hes the best, his fights are always in his favor he has ducked manny for almost two years now its all talk I dont see anything happening other than a verbal fight.

Edited by Hollywood, February 11, 2012 - 10:45 PM.

Posted Image

#13 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,328 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted February 15, 2012 - 09:45 AM

Cotto's a tailor made Floyd win.

veqdeg.jpg

#14 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,701 posts

Posted February 15, 2012 - 02:03 PM

^^^^ he onlyfights sure wins that's why he hesitated fighting manny
Posted Image

#15 The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don

Rookie

• 83 posts
  • Name:Bean
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 16, 2012 - 09:21 AM

im a fan of both, I also enjoy a good fight people claim that Mayweather never gets hit but that is because he like to play turtle, get a hit and run around the ring for a while. People bandwagon him because hes undefeated truth is he is a phenomenal fighter yes, but he is an opportunist he fight people when he damn well knows he can beat them and past their prime,the advantage he has had over opponents is none of them can match his speed and agility to dodge punches until Manny Maywether he called for the Olympic style testing and Manny hesitated but agreed what stopped him from making the fight? The thing now is that Mayweather is a diva he dosent prove that hes the best, his fights are always in his favor he has ducked manny for almost two years now its all talk I dont see anything happening other than a verbal fight.

Please show me footage of Floyd using a "turtle defense" as his primary defensive style.

Floyd uses the shoulder roll. Do you even know what that is? Floyd does not hit and run around the ring for a while? It's called being a great counter puncher and picking your opponents apart. Show me footage of Floyd hitting and running around in the ring.

So Floyd only fights past prime fighters? :lol: Are you sure you are not talking about Manny? When was the last time he fought a young, hungry, and prime fighter? Manny lost to a 38 year old bloated LW while Floyd dominated the same fighter for 12 rounds.

So guys like Judah, Castillo, Hernandez, Corrales, etc. were all odd and past prime?

Manny fans are hilarious with their knowledge of boxing.

Edited by The Teflon Don, February 16, 2012 - 09:22 AM.

#16 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted February 16, 2012 - 09:58 AM

This the motha [expletive]ING Truth Mayweather haters whats up tho

http://www.worldstar...KLFR7863diI2pSH

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#17 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted February 20, 2012 - 02:06 PM

Please show me footage of Floyd using a "turtle defense" as his primary defensive style.

Floyd uses the shoulder roll. Do you even know what that is? Floyd does not hit and run around the ring for a while? It's called being a great counter puncher and picking your opponents apart. Show me footage of Floyd hitting and running around in the ring.

So Floyd only fights past prime fighters? :lol: Are you sure you are not talking about Manny? When was the last time he fought a young, hungry, and prime fighter? Manny lost to a 38 year old bloated LW while Floyd dominated the same fighter for 12 rounds.

So guys like Judah, Castillo, Hernandez, Corrales, etc. were all odd and past prime?

Manny fans are hilarious with their knowledge of boxing.

:glasses:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users