#1 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts
  • Name:Maor
  • Fan Since:4 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted January 30, 2012 - 11:55 PM

this kid is totally a bandwagon clipper fan and says theres no problem being a fan of both teams so this is what i wrote

listen _____________, the "problem with us haters" is that your talking about a team thats claiming that they run LA which is our city, your not talking about somone whos just in our conference, their not just in our divison, they play at the same building we do, thats a problem, id understand if you were a clipper fan its like if i just started watching the NBA today id be a clipper fan, theyre young and excting to watch, but when youve been a laker fan since you came out of the womb you look at things different, wanna know what me and my uncle did when his wife gave birth? we put a poster of kobe in the delivery room so thats the first thing my baby cousin saw, its a sickness being a laker fan, but its something i love and well not trade for anything, im sick in the head, when i was little i would make deals with god in my head like if the lakers win the ship this year ill agree to live an hour less, mind you im a 7 year old kid at this time..when you were asking your parents for a pokemon at age 9 for your birthday i was begging for lakers tickets, and thats still what i want for my birthday, my first laker game was when i was 8 we played seattle i remember like it was yesterday, i sat in the 300s where i could touch the roof, that didint make a difference, when they came out i started crying cuz i was so happy to see them in person, that my friend is the defenition of a laker fan, and when you cant be on my level, then you deserve to be a clipper fan

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#2 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:38 AM

Be the bigger man and just ignore him. We'll be laughing at them when they lose in the 1st round this year and next year and when CP3 and Blake bolt.

Edited by Kobe > LeBron, January 31, 2012 - 12:39 AM.

htCCl0m.png

#3 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:44 AM

Ignore bandwagoners.. But just a word of advice, the more you show that you're hurt that he's saying that the Clippers run the town, the more he's going to call you out on your insecurity. Just be cool with everything. The Lakers have had their days, will have their days.. The Clippers will have theirs too. The Lakers can't win every year. By gloating about the past, you stoop down to the bandwagoner's level of arrogance and pride. As a Laker fan once told me, "act like you've been there before". I haven't.. I haven't seen my team win a championship (yet?). But I'll act like I've been there so I don't come off as a moron who finally figured out how it feels to win.

I'm not one to gloat, but the Clippers (at this point, and it's very arguable) at this very early stage look like the better present-day team (and maybe future? I don't know.. CP3 can bolt, Lakers can acquire Dwight.. the future is up for grabs).

No Clipper fan in their right mind, no matter how much they want to talk trash, will ever say the Clippers are the best team in LA of ALL TIME and believe what he says. All-time, the Lakers are definitely the better franchise (if not the best franchise in the NBA). But right now? I think the Clippers might have the upper hand.. and I say that with hesitance (if that's even a word).
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#4 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:52 AM

Be the bigger man and just ignore him. We'll be laughing at them when they lose in the 1st round this year and next year and when CP3 and Blake bolt.

Btw, CP3 bolting can be argued, but Blake is a RFA next year... He's locked in for the next 5 years regardless.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#5 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 31, 2012 - 01:04 AM

Just ignore it man, nothing to get heated over. They could talk all they want but at the end the day every single one of them know whats up trust haha :glasses:

The North Remembers

#6 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,176 posts

Posted January 31, 2012 - 01:07 AM

That was lame tbh. :laughing:

hR3rI.png

#7 KobeDynasty

KobeDynasty

-

• 3,910 posts

Posted January 31, 2012 - 02:00 AM

The Floppers are just one chris paul knee injury away to sucking again (which they are used to).

333.jpg

#8 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,435 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 31, 2012 - 05:03 AM

Clippers? wrong forum dude

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#9 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted January 31, 2012 - 06:29 AM

Clips are for real. If course, they are being hyped. It's new. Next year, when a notable player moves to a new address, that team will be hyped.
But these last two victories were impressive and exposed some things.
Clips shoot a lot of threes. Caron and Chris arent pure shooters, this can be exploited. You have to attack CB with a bigger guy. IE Kobe or Artest. Let Blake get his from outside.

Play a zone on them,
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#10 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,157 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 31, 2012 - 10:38 AM

Look it really doesnt matter at All until a decade goes by and Clippers win 5 titles and Lakers win 0. Thats when there will be a real cause for concern for the future of Lakers organization. = this occuring is just not likely at all! So if you want to argue with Clip fans keep it on the level of big brother lil brother!
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#11 pkflyers

pkflyers

• 8,806 posts

Posted January 31, 2012 - 10:49 AM

i rember i used to get mad when fans of other teams would troll me, but now i just laugh and show them this then ignore them

Posted Image

Edited by pkflyers, January 31, 2012 - 10:50 AM.

13z8pc6.jpg

#12 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:10 PM

Ignore bandwagoners.. But just a word of advice, the more you show that you're hurt that he's saying that the Clippers run the town, the more he's going to call you out on your insecurity. Just be cool with everything. The Lakers have had their days, will have their days.. The Clippers will have theirs too. The Lakers can't win every year. By gloating about the past, you stoop down to the bandwagoner's level of arrogance and pride. As a Laker fan once told me, "act like you've been there before". I haven't.. I haven't seen my team win a championship (yet?). But I'll act like I've been there so I don't come off as a moron who finally figured out how it feels to win.

I'm not one to gloat, but the Clippers (at this point, and it's very arguable) at this very early stage look like the better present-day team (and maybe future? I don't know.. CP3 can bolt, Lakers can acquire Dwight.. the future is up for grabs).

No Clipper fan in their right mind, no matter how much they want to talk trash, will ever say the Clippers are the best team in LA of ALL TIME and believe what he says. All-time, the Lakers are definitely the better franchise (if not the best franchise in the NBA). But right now? I think the Clippers might have the upper hand.. and I say that with hesitance (if that's even a word).

I think the clippers have better players than lakers now but i hope im not saying that after the trade deadline
Posted Image

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,435 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:12 PM

so many chip trophy's Lakers FO needed to buy more furniture to display them....lol
Lakers could start a NBA Champion chess board if they wanted to.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#14 iTSPHiL

iTSPHiL

Clippers Season Ticket Holder

• 580 posts
  • Name:Phil
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Magic

Posted January 31, 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hey it's still Los Angeles let's just all be happy and hippy that LA has two damn good ball clubs right now.

#15 iLoveLA16

iLoveLA16

Rookie

• 12 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:Pau, Shaq

Posted February 01, 2012 - 11:20 PM

I hope we play the clippers in the playoffs. knock em out and right back to where they belong, irrelevancy
Mitch, Jerry, Jim, DON'T TRADE PAU

#16 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted February 01, 2012 - 11:34 PM

I think it should go like this...

Lakers vs Clippers in the WCF LA vs LA

Lakers vs Knicks in the Finals LA vs NY

Dayumm could you imagine the ratings.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#17 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted February 01, 2012 - 11:36 PM

I think it should go like this...

Lakers vs Clippers in the WCF LA vs LA

Lakers vs Knicks in the Finals LA vs NY

Dayumm could you imagine the ratings.

I wish, the Lakers and Knicks need to get their act together especially NY but thats my dream match up for the finals.

Everybody would be on my ass here if the Lakers were to lose that [expletive]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users