#1 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 28, 2012 - 06:35 AM

RPGs are my favorite gaming genre and this is definitely a must buy. I already have FFXIII and while not my favorite FF game...it's still solid. This one is supposed to be even better.

Release date for Europe and Australia are February 3, 2012 and February 2, 2012 respectively.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,390 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 28, 2012 - 07:40 AM

I always wanted a part 2, expansion of the original story or a remake of FF7 with the updated game play style and graphics. Untill Assassins Creed came out I thought FF7 was the best game and video game story of all time.
But I also want the same for The Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link.

#3 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,155 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted January 28, 2012 - 02:02 PM

I am personally waiting for Versus to finish to they can start on KH3 :rock:

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#4 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,577 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2012 - 03:06 PM

put me on the list of those waiting for something new related to FFVII other than a tech demo...

Posted Image

#5 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,791 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 29, 2012 - 01:04 AM

I am personally waiting for Versus to finish to they can start on KH3 :rock:

That's wassup. My favorite game :rock:

I don't know if I should be excited for this one. I haven't played XIII, but I heard it wasn't all that great from a couple of my friends. Kinda seemed pointless for them to split the game in half, especially when the 1st half was so lacking. I might check it out eventually, but I'm in no real hurry tbh. The last FF I enjoyed was X, which I think is one of the best PS2 games ever. XII was pretty meh, wasn't too engaging at all.

#6 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted January 30, 2012 - 12:14 AM

IGN gave this a 8/10. To be honest, I'm not too excited. I've played every main Final Fantasy since VII (and many of the spin-offs) but the direction they've taken the series in is disappointing me. Final Fantasy XIII was a great game, but it felt nothing like Final Fantasy. There was nothing to explore, few side-quests, and a very linear design. Apparently they fixed that for Part 2, but I'm just not really interested in the storyline.

Square needs to hurry up with Versus XIII so they can move on to other stuff. It would be awesome if Square could have all this prepared in time for the launch of the new consoles in the next few years: Final Fantasy VII remake, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Final Fantasy XV.

And whenever Final Fantasy XV inevitably comes out, I hope it goes back to the roots of the series. I'd love to see turn-based battles, a world map, and maybe even a medieval setting.
Posted Image

#7 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted March 10, 2012 - 07:55 PM

started off slowly but it's becoming more interesting. collecting monsters is fun

Pau Gasol is GONE

#8 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted April 02, 2012 - 06:28 PM

beat the game today. the ending... <_<

still have a good number of fragments to get though

Pau Gasol is GONE