Photo

Anti Clippers thread. Come here to hate on the Clippers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:06 PM

As the number 1 Clippers hater for many many years, I am sadden to see that the Lakers nation has been damaged due to what happen so far this year. I never would of thought to have to make this campaign just to safe some Lakers fans souls and rescue them from the virus that has spread. I called that virus Clippers Nation. I've been seeing a lot of love for the Clippers in this city and on this forums and it makes me sick! You call yourself a Lakers fan? I call you a bandwagoner. Clippers is a piece of crap in my book. I dont care if they have 5 all stars on their team or they are the most exciting team in the NBA to watch. They will always be a piece of crap and a zit on my ass.

I've been hating on the clippers for many years. Unlike most "Lakers fans' i truely dislike this franchise. The worst sports franchise in all of sports. A zit on the lakers ass for many years. A team that should never moved to LA in the first place and should stay in the cold miserable city of Buffalo back when they were unfortanetly created. Donald Sterling is a racist and the worst owners in sports. Majority of Clipper fans was created by hatred. Majority of the fans are just simply laker haters. they are not true Clipper fans. majority of the clipper fans are bandwagoners and contrarians. NO such thing as a true Clipper fans. Just a bunch of Laker haters in my book. Jeff in Tarzana who always calls radio stations to hate on the lakers is the worst. If i get to see him on the streets, I probably punch him in the face.

I hope that this franchise will not go anywhere far. I will root against them like I've been doing for the past 30 years of my life. This is the franchise i hate the most. I hate everything about it. I hope some of you Lakers fans can join me in this fight and take back this city. The world will never be the same if the Clippers is successful We need to make the world a better place by making this Clippers franchise where they belong. In the bottom cespool of sports. Be strong Lakers fans and don't jump on their virus bandwagon. Dont root for them. Lakers power needs to rise. We shall not let this Clippers nation run wild!!

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:07 PM

This is pretty much every other post of yours. We don't need a petty thread like this.

#3 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,332 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:10 PM

yes we do because this Clippers love is running a muck. But if the moderators don't like it they can close this thread and i won't object to it. I know I am in the minorities but I am going against the grain here. I am going for something I truely am passionate about. The hate for the clippers to me makes me feel good. As long as I let people know wasup and i know for sure there are a handfull of Laker fans who truely hate the Clippers like I do. Lakers Nation will rise again!!!

Edited by epicwolf, January 25, 2012 - 02:12 PM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#4 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:22 PM

I don't truly hate the clippers because they are usually never a threat. I am, however a hardcore Laker fan and I agree with you that many Lakers fans are damaged by the clippers success. Lakers will always be better than the clippers. I was listening to 710 the other day and a caller called in who was a Laker fan and made a very interesting point that he has lived in L.A. his whole life and has never seen a clipper fan. Now I know there are true clipper fans out there like Clipper Daryl and The Calm Insanity on this forum which is good, but I've got a convincing feeling that the clipper fans who are showing up now are simply Laker haters. Don't let it bother you though. There are true clipper fans out there who have waited awhile for their team to be successful, and if they start saying ridiculous things who cares? Just be proud that you're a true fan of the best NBA franchise ever and one of if not the best franchise in all of sports. Period.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#5 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,227 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:26 PM

I do not hate the Clippers, I just hate Stern.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#6 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,848 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:27 PM

Can't see anything good coming out of this thread except piling on the Clippers and getting bumped after their losses. Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users