Photo

We really, really, really, could use Mo Williams right now.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wydellmd

wydellmd

Rookie

• 443 posts
  • Name:dell d
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 24, 2012 - 03:28 AM

I know the Clippers would hate to give him up, but he is way to talented to be a backup point gaurd in the NBA, and the last few outings have proved that.... and Honestly, since we got screwed by David Stern on the Chris Paul deal, the Clippers should have to give him up to us for compensation......The failed trade, which was the reason we lost Lamar Odom, has really hurt the Lakers..... Le't just use the Trade exception we got from trading Lamar and use it to get Mo Williams......I know the Clips would rather keep him, but he should be given the opportunity to start, and I am hoping will demand it from the Clippers....Heck, he wouldn't even have to leave town, and would be a very valuable peice for a contender.......I think this may be the only trade we need to be right back on top...We seriously lack a decent scoring threat at the point gaurd position, getting Williams would automatically solve that problem, and he can't be any worse than Fisher on defense.......If we can't get Deron Williams, then we should seriously look into getting Mo Williams.......The Clippers are already stacked at point gaurd, so getting his contract off the books could help them go after some key free agents this next summer, or help them sign Blake Griffen to a bigger contract....Do it Mitch, give us the point gaurd we so desperately need.....

#2 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,372 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted January 24, 2012 - 08:54 AM

Mo williams is not a PG he is a guard and i dont see how clippers would let him go to lakers
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#3 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,589 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 25, 2012 - 12:13 AM

:facepalm: and how are we getting him trading Pau?
Posted Image

#4 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted February 08, 2012 - 02:14 PM

clippers won't part eith Mo esp after billips is out for the season.

#5 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,589 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted February 08, 2012 - 03:57 PM

tpe for mo haha
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users