lodom7

Rookie

• 928 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Kid
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted January 21, 2012 - 10:20 AM

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=7ndbmgo
There's no way to add draft picks but i would assume Orlando and Charlotte would get some

Positives for Lakers: Dwight Howard comes to LA, and they finally get a point guard who can be a floor general who should excel with the talent of the Lakers.

Positives for Magic: They get something for Howard, the next closest thing in Bynum and get rid of Turkoglu's contract.

Positives for Bobcats: Since Kemba Walker is looking like the future for the franchise, they clear out some playing time for Kemba and get a veteran point guard to back him up and possibly mentor him, They also get rid of Boris Diaw's Contract.
Posted Image

Lamar Odom 2005-2011

#2 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 21, 2012 - 10:31 AM

damn CHA gets owned

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#3 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,383 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted January 21, 2012 - 02:28 PM

charlotte would be crazy to accept :nah:
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#4 lodom7

lodom7

Rookie

• 928 posts

Posted January 21, 2012 - 02:57 PM

charlotte would be crazy to accept :nah:

Diaw is currently on the trading block and kemba walker is already just as good as augustin, there is no room for both guards, they could use blake as a veteran point guard to mentor kemba
Posted Image

Lamar Odom 2005-2011

#5 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Name:Vince
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 21, 2012 - 10:10 PM

Would love this trade for the Lakers but I just don't see why Charlotte would do it. They're trading away 2 good players and getting to decent players in return, just doesn't make sense. Maybe we could throw them a couple picks to sweeten the deal

#6 lodom7

lodom7

Rookie

• 928 posts

Posted January 22, 2012 - 12:56 PM

Would love this trade for the Lakers but I just don't see why Charlotte would do it. They're trading away 2 good players and getting to decent players in return, just doesn't make sense. Maybe we could throw them a couple picks to sweeten the deal

if there were picks in the trade machine they would be in there, however it is an addititon by subtraction type of thing for kemba walker, he would get much more playing time and he would have a veteran point guard in blake to mentor him a bit. And as for diaw, he is currently on the trading block and corey maggette isn't producing, they could also trade tyrus thomas for turkoglu who is having a decent season, they could just amnesty him after the season if they still have the amnesty
Posted Image

Lamar Odom 2005-2011

#7 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Name:Vince
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 22, 2012 - 02:42 PM

The only reason Diaw is on the trading block is because he's a valuable commodity and becoming a FA, just like DA. Why trade both those guys for two guys who are overpaid and on the downside of their career (Turk and Blake). I'd love this trade from the Lakers standpoint but CHA would have to get way more in return, our 1st round pick in the 20's aren't gonna cut it.

#8 lodom7

lodom7

Rookie

• 928 posts

Posted January 23, 2012 - 09:10 PM

The only reason Diaw is on the trading block is because he's a valuable commodity and becoming a FA, just like DA. Why trade both those guys for two guys who are overpaid and on the downside of their career (Turk and Blake). I'd love this trade from the Lakers standpoint but CHA would have to get way more in return, our 1st round pick in the 20's aren't gonna cut it.

youd think they do it if they gave up maggette or tyrus thomas?
Posted Image

Lamar Odom 2005-2011

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users