Alcatraz

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#21 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:56 AM

great episode last night. the scene with the warden in the solitary confinement cell with the child killer and the match book was all time epic tv.

[expletive]ing awesome scene.

As for the Al Capone rumor, they may try twisting it saying that something happened before as well and they never told anybody.

Posted Image

#22 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 25, 2012 - 11:13 AM

Rumors that Al Capone is featured on the season finale.
IMO Al Capone will not be featured on Alcatraz unless they break the established time line.
Capone died in 1947. Capone was on The ROCK from 1922-1939...but anythings possible when talking about some kind of time travel.
However ‎''MachineGun' Kelly maybe. He was on Alcatraz from 1934-1951. Closer to the timeline but he wasn't there for the SHOWS disappearance because in real life he was transferred to Leavenworth Fed Prison and died there.
But who knows....

:hmm:

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#23 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,486 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 25, 2012 - 12:15 PM

"robbers, murderers, rapists........... and child killers"

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#24 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 12:36 PM

ok this show sounds kinda cool, i might have to check it out

bw1wOGf.png

#25 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 01:02 PM

^Same here. About to catch up on some episodes on Fox's web site rite now.

Edited by JEN, January 25, 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#26 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 25, 2012 - 01:07 PM

[expletive]ing awesome scene.

As for the Al Capone rumor, they may try twisting it saying that something happened before as well and they never told anybody.

yea, like I said, anything is possible. who knows what JJ comes up with. I just know Im diggin it big time.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#27 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 01:10 PM

ok this show sounds kinda cool, i might have to check it out

^Same here. About to catch up on some episodes on Fox's web site rite now.

its tight tight. yall will enjoy.
Le me know what ya think after ya watch Jen.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#28 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 02:16 PM

I didn't like E3 as much as the 1st 2. Had some good stuff but had my mind wandering.

I was reminded of Locke when Hauser brought that body in. :whistle:

#29 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 03:03 PM

Barely checked out the first episode online right now (currently on a 3hr break before my next class). This is fantastic by far. :rock:

#30 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,713 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 26, 2012 - 07:14 PM

guess i'll check this out

Posted Image

#31 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted January 26, 2012 - 08:34 PM

Okay caught up w the episodes I've missed. Declaring myself a big fan now lol. Such a great show, and J.J. Abrams hardly ever disappoints anyway. This last episode with Kit Nelson was pretty sad, but like others have said, that solitary confinement scene with the matches was rather interesting. Sad/disturbing, but interesting.

Backtracking to the 2nd episode though, I'm kinda confused about Lucy, and how she never aged either.. and that she was a doctor or something at Alcatraz in the 1960s. :huh:

#32 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 06:11 AM

Okay caught up w the episodes I've missed. Declaring myself a big fan now lol. Such a great show, and J.J. Abrams hardly ever disappoints anyway. This last episode with Kit Nelson was pretty sad, but like others have said, that solitary confinement scene with the matches was rather interesting. Sad/disturbing, but interesting.

Backtracking to the 2nd episode though, I'm kinda confused about Lucy, and how she never aged either.. and that she was a doctor or something at Alcatraz in the 1960s. :huh:

thats all we know about Lucy so far...

1. She was a doctor on Alcatraz Island in 60's. Brought there to help inmate Ernest Cobb who proved to be mentally incapable of living with others.
2. Shes agent Emerson Hauser's technician/assistant today who hasnt aged a bit. Obviously learned lots about computers.
3. She got shot by what seems to be some pre ordained plan by 60's inmate Ernest Cobb where he marked a bulls eye on the window with Lucy's name on it.
4. Shes hot... :D

MORE INFO ON ALL MAIN CHARACTERS:
http://alcatraz.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Main_Characters

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 27, 2012 - 06:12 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#33 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 06:55 AM

Ah ok, thought it may be something I didn't catch myself. But then again, it's still only the beginning of the season lol. I'm now dying for the next episode here -_- And yes Lucy is hot.... in a non-Lesbian way, of course lol

Anyways, saw this yday. Anyone heard about it? loll:

'Alcatraz' Fans Look For Fictional Secret Room From Fox Series On Real-Life Tours

Fox's new drama "Alcatraz" may need to add a, "Don't try this at home" warning.

According to TMZ, some fans of the new TV sci-fi series are trying to stray from their guided tours of the former federal prison to find a secret room that only exists on the series.

National Parks Service rep Alexandra Picavet told TMZ that tourists are trying to sneak into "closed areas" and have confessed that they're looking for the "bat cave underneath Alcatraz," as the show's Diego Soto (played by "Lost" alum Jorge Garcia) refers to it.

Picavet added that they've now posted the following sign on the Rock: "The TV show 'Alcatraz' is fictional, many areas it depicts are not real. Closed areas protect you, historic structures and nesting birds."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/alcatraz-fans-prison-break_n_1234058.html

Edited by JEN, January 27, 2012 - 06:56 AM.

#34 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 08:15 AM

hahaha. Its gotta be there right? As in the room that they actually film in. It would take to long to shoot parts on the outside of the island and then travel to a studio where the bat cave is to shoot the rest....:hmm:

Or are people actually looking for a secret room because they think its all reality.... :omg:

Ive went on the tour a few times and there's hundreds of signs that say do not enter for your own safety and the safety of birds because Alcatraz island is a wildlife bird sanctuary or something. Me and my wife believe that the batcave is located on the NW section of the island under the "Industries Building" ( reference the drawing map below) where the inmates laundry facility was, license plate making...stuff like that.

Posted Image
Posted Image

and this night time pic of the inside if the Industries Building today totally looks like the building their batcave is in.
Posted Image

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 27, 2012 - 02:59 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#35 Monkey

Monkey

Resident Monkey

• 3,248 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 12:13 PM

I'm assuming Hauser and Lucy knew each other when they were young. Maybe even BF/GF or husband/wife. And when she came back from the disappearance Hauser and Lucy reunited. One scene I remember Hauser telling Lucy "You always wanted children, go babysit". (Referring to Soto and the detective. It was in the episode Lucy was shot.)

Edited by Monkey, January 27, 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#36 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 27, 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'm assuming Hauser and Lucy knew each other when they were young. Maybe even BF/GF or husband/wife. And when she came back from the disappearance Hauser and Lucy reunited. One scene I remember Hauser telling Lucy "You always wanted children, go babysit". (Referring to Soto and the detective. It was in the episode Lucy was shot.)

Yeah seems like there was something going on in the past, hope she pulls through

The North Remembers

#37 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,486 posts

Posted January 27, 2012 - 02:56 PM

so I wonder :hmm:
Now that Hauser's a borderline old guy and Lucy's back from the past, not aged, hot and in her mid twenty's still does Hauser still get to knock it?
:bow:
someone quick. develop a time machine :omg:

Edited by LakersGAFan, January 27, 2012 - 02:57 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#38 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 08:26 PM

yeah noticed that.

#39 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 08:32 PM

I didn't see Lucy's name on the window.

I saw "I see you".

#40 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted January 28, 2012 - 10:39 PM

I didn't see Lucy's name on the window.

I saw "I see you".

Yah the window never had her name on it. It just had "I can see you" written around the target/bullseye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users