Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 10, 2012 - 01:12 PM

This year's game brought in the lowest TV ratings in BCS title game history

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2012/01/bcs-championship-game-draws-lowest-ratings-ever.html

Hardly relevant. The objective is to get the two best teams in the country in the NCG and no one doubted LSU's right to be there and after last night...no one should doubt Alabama either.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#43 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 01:14 PM

that game was totally worth the rematch it totally lived up to the hype of the first one ... Greatest game ever omg it probably would have better then osu versus alabama...

god I hope we get a playoff system

OSU would have been raped

Pau Gasol is GONE

#44 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 750 posts
  • Name:Matthew
  • Fan Since:Born

Posted January 10, 2012 - 01:36 PM

Oh you know that? You can tell what the lottery tickets numbers are going to be so I can win the lottery.

Split national champsionship anyways...

#45 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 01:37 PM

Oh you know that? You can tell what the lottery tickets numbers are going to be so I can win the lottery.

Split national champsionship anyways...

OSU has zero defense, plays in a weaker conference, and more importantly...OSU can't even beat Iowa St. Would have loved to have seen LSU or Alabama vs OSU just so people can be reminded YET AGAIN what happens when you pit those soft teams against the SEC's top dawgs.

There is no split NC. Alabama demolished LSU

Edited by Windu, January 10, 2012 - 01:39 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#46 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 750 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 04:28 PM

do they even have educational standards in the sec schools cuz a lot of those players couldn't even form a simple sentence. Its probably like if you can read see spot run you get in to the school.

maybe if their were educational standards in the sec then other schools would have a chance

#47 kobedoinwork

kobedoinwork

Rookie

• 750 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 04:30 PM

in one game they killed them and in the other one lsu won so how is that not a split in the games?

#48 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted January 10, 2012 - 06:29 PM

in one game they killed them and in the other one lsu won so how is that not a split in the games?

Alabama out-gained LSU in BOTH GAMES!

The first games final score was 9-6 LSU...in OT. Alabama out-gained LSU 295 yds to 239 yds; more 1st downs, fewer penalties, etc. Not to mention, our FG kicker wasn't to be counted on that game. Different story in the second game altogether: 21-0 SHUTOUT virtually in LSU's own backyard. 1st downs: Alabama 21, LSU 5. Total yards: Alabama 384, LSU 92. Passing yards: Alabama 234, LSU 53. Rushing yards: Alabama 150, LSU 39. Turnovers: Alabama 0, LSU 2. Time of Possession: Alabama 35 mins, LSU 24 mins.

LSU beat Alabama in the "regular" season but Alabama beat LSU when it counted most...the National Championship Game. And not only did they win but they won BIG. The score could have been even worse actually.

LSU didn't cross midfield until there were 8 minutes left in the game!!! lol

And please, get outta here with that education bull[expletive]. Some of the schools in the SEC are top academic universities...even some of the athletes are very bright people. But big time players come to the SEC because this is where big boy football is played. Hell, a lot of those players originate from the south.

Pau Gasol is GONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users