#1 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,521 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 07, 2012 - 09:58 PM

Honestly, I know with the team we have we won't win a championship. BUT! the only reason why is the point guard position. Derek Fisher is a very smart, strong, and has great leadership, but he is way to old to keep up with anyone else. If the Lakers aren't willing to trade for a point guard, why not make an effort to try and sign Aaron Brooks once he comes back from China... I think he is a great player and would fit really well under the wings of Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. If not, I think they should try and Trade JUST Andrew Bynum for Dwight, and hopefully next year Dwight can real in Deron Williams(:

Although somehow we gotta clear some cap space if the whole DWill thing does miraculously come through.
Either...

PG: Aaron Brooks, SG: Kobe Bryant, SF: Matt Barnes, PF: Pau Gasol, C: Andrew Bynum
or next year somehow and someway... PG: Deron Williams, SG: Kobe Bryant, SF: Matt Barnes, PF: Pau Gasol, C: Andrew Bynum

Deron Willliams seems like a longshot, but hey, if we almost got CP3, I don't think anything is impossible.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#2 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,126 posts

Posted January 07, 2012 - 10:35 PM

Not tryin to be mean or all but there are already thousands of threads like this especially the "Get a PG Thread" that has everything what you just said, multiplied by 50.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#3 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 08, 2012 - 02:30 AM

Check the forums before posting a new topic. We have 5-6 "Get a PG threads" already .. Noobs ..

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

#4 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,521 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 08, 2012 - 10:13 AM

Yea, but people are thinking we have to trade... Aaron Brooks is a free agent....

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#5 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted February 06, 2012 - 12:28 PM

Honestly, I know with the team we have we won't win a championship. BUT! the only reason why is the point guard position. Derek Fisher is a very smart, strong, and has great leadership, but he is way to old to keep up with anyone else. If the Lakers aren't willing to trade for a point guard, why not make an effort to try and sign Aaron Brooks once he comes back from China... I think he is a great player and would fit really well under the wings of Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher. If not, I think they should try and Trade JUST Andrew Bynum for Dwight, and hopefully next year Dwight can real in Deron Williams(:

Although somehow we gotta clear some cap space if the whole DWill thing does miraculously come through.
Either...

PG: Aaron Brooks, SG: Kobe Bryant, SF: Matt Barnes, PF: Pau Gasol, C: Andrew Bynum
or next year somehow and someway... PG: Deron Williams, SG: Kobe Bryant, SF: Matt Barnes, PF: Pau Gasol, C: Andrew Bynum

Deron Willliams seems like a longshot, but hey, if we almost got CP3, I don't think anything is impossible.

I agree but REel him in not real, just being myself and critical, ha haaaa

#6 KB_24

KB_24

Sixth Man

• 3,372 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:number 24

Posted February 06, 2012 - 06:58 PM

what about will bynum? i mean two bynum :rock: :rock: Seriously blake and ebanks for him
My blood runs purple and gold...

Posted Image

#7 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted February 08, 2012 - 02:02 PM

Workout A..I Iverson has a killer instinct if he's in shpae why not?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users