• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#141 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 2,719 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 11:38 AM

^ Pick the game now. lol. It's coming.

Ever since that meeting after Memphis game, in 15 games we are 11-4 and Kobe's averages in those games:

21 ppg - 7.13 rpg - 8 apg...shooting 48.5 % from the field (6/35 behind the arc, 54% from 2s) and 88% from FTs.

Epic.

#142 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 04, 2013 - 01:09 PM

Sorry Lebron, Kobe is still "da Man" ! He will let you know when to prepare for the next level.

#143 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,238 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted March 04, 2013 - 01:44 PM

don't be foolish, lebron is [expletive]in [expletive] up right now, dude is easily at that next level

2div

#144 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 04, 2013 - 04:32 PM

don't be foolish, lebron is [expletive]in [expletive] up right now, dude is easily at that next level

@kobebryant's numbers since the "Guarantee": 34.8 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 5.8 APG, 56.9 FG%, 50 3P%, 77.5 FT%, Record: 4-1. 

Kobe is in his 17th year and Lebron is in his prime and Kobe is still challenging him for the best player right now.

•  

•  

•  

#145 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted March 04, 2013 - 04:56 PM

LOL no.
htCCl0m.png

#146 androsays

androsays

• 4,238 posts

Posted March 04, 2013 - 10:35 PM

ok i understand you guys are laker fans, but take off your damn laker goggles for a second. it's definitely amazing what kobe is doing in his 17th year in the league at 34... and can lebron do it when he's that old? that's yet to be seen, but the matter of fact is, right now lebron is the best player in the league.

2div

#147 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 03:02 AM

ok i understand you guys are laker fans, but take off your damn laker goggles for a second. it's definitely amazing what kobe is doing in his 17th year in the league at 34... and can lebron do it when he's that old? that's yet to be seen, but the matter of fact is, right now lebron is the best player in the league.

Why don't you go suck LeBron's dick somewhere else perhaps a Miami forum?

Saying Kobe isn't in the discussion with him is ridiculous. Bryant is playing phenomanal basketball. For him to even be in the dicussion at his age and with the amount of mileage he has is just amazing.
htCCl0m.png

#148 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 07:26 AM

Yes lebron is the best player in the league right now but you can still make an argument for Bryant after 17 years of playing. Thats incredible 

#149 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 07:27 AM

Saying Kobe isn't in the discussion with him is ridiculous. Bryant is playing phenomanal basketball. For him to even be in the dicussion at his age and with the amount of mileage he has is just amazing.

why don't you go to a different forum........"go suck LeBron's dick somewhere else". Shut up.

#150 androsays

androsays

• 4,238 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 09:12 AM

Jesus, what a homer

Yes lebron is the best player in the league right now but you can still make an argument for Bryant after 17 years of playing. Thats incredible

Definitely, and I definitely acknowledge that fact, but lebron is the clear cut best player in the league right now, statistics wise AND his team's record goes to show for it

2div

#151 ツ  

ツ  

Starter

• 5,514 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 05, 2013 - 09:55 AM

Top 10 overall.

1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Chris Paul
5. Dwight Howard
6. Carmelo Anthony
7. Kevin Love
8. Russell Westbrook
9. Rajon Rondo
10. Steve Nash

Have you ever watched LeBron James on a consistent basis? He's the best player in the world and an absolutely bull when it comes to driving to the rim. Nobody can stop him. Only thing we should've done is give him some space and make him shoot jumpers. Even then his jumpshot has improved leaps and bounds over the years. He's a 40 percent 3 point shooter.

Again Newsflash LeBron is the best player in the world. No one can stop him especially in iso situations.

I don't see how anybody that's a laker fan would want Lebron to play for the Lakers... Smh

Maybe because he's the best player in the league? He's a little immature so what? Dwight is and we love him. He's a bit of a douche well so is Kobe and we love him as well.

oh and about the "sucking lebron's dick"...you even wanted him to come to LA. you even created a thread about it.

He would be an absolute moron to not consider the Lakers. We give him the best chance to win now and in the future. Playing with another superstar like Dwight is too good an opportunity to pass up.

there's plenty of other posts that i can quote where you flip flopped, but i'll stop there to prevent further embarrassment.

#152 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Off The Bench

• 2,778 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 05, 2013 - 09:56 AM

oh and about the "sucking lebron's dick"...you even wanted him to come to LA. you even created a thread about it.

there's plenty of other posts that i can quote where you flip flopped, but i'll stop there to prevent further embarrassment.

Lol I'm dying over here man. Thanks for finding all of that lol

#153 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 12:06 PM

Jesus, what a homer

Definitely, and I definitely acknowledge that fact, but lebron is the clear cut best player in the league right now, statistics wise AND his team's record goes to show for it

Yea LeBron has consistently been the best player in the league this season but theres times, like these past couple games, Kobe is looking like the best. Thats how I see it

#154 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 12:06 PM

there's plenty of other posts that i can quote where you flip flopped, but i'll stop there to prevent further embarrassment.

lol toooo good

#155 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 08:15 PM

How is that flip flopping jack ass? LeBron is a great player which why I clearly stated the hate he gets is absurd and I'd love for him to come to LA.
htCCl0m.png

#156 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

All-Star

• 6,796 posts

Posted March 05, 2013 - 08:17 PM

How is that flip flopping jack ass? LeBron is a great player which why I clearly stated the hate he gets is absurd and I'd love for him to come to LA.

King Flip flop

#157 Murdercassette

Murdercassette

Rap game Billy Mays

• 594 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:48 PM

Good God, Kobe is [expletive]ing inhuman

Posted Image

#158 Jackson

Jackson

Starter

• 4,765 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:54 PM

Damn it Kobe...

#159 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 390 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 07, 2013 - 02:05 AM

Let me see those kiddos Lebron, Durant and others play through series of injuries, make consecutives threes with your injured hand which Kobe couldnt even use to dribble the ball and will his team to a 25-point comeback at ease and i will say they are better. Yes they are in their prime, yes pyshically Kobe is nowhere near but Kobe's heart, competitiveness, all-around skills are just unmatchable.

#160 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted March 07, 2013 - 03:14 AM

King Flip flop

Okay King Jack ass.

Anyways another great game by Kobe. Never ceases to amaze me.
htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users