11 replies to this topic

#1 Lakerz4life

Lakerz4life

Rookie

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:15 PM

I'd like to pick up lowrey but if not we could use one of their young talented Pgs with potential like Flynn, who could start better than fisher and is young enough to train but needs to seem more mins which he won't get with lowrey there. Or Dragic who is in his final year. No big name trade but for a pick or some minor potential we have a big or F. Flyy could learn well and Dragic is energic, tough, young, good ball handler. For Murphy or if they would ever trade lowery, Maybe Artest, Murphy they could use Artest or a big or experience. We need a youthful, talented guy Kobe fisher could train. I like Flynn from college. Lowery would be great if we had odom they would have possible trade him for LO for the leader, experience at all the positions LO can play.,,

Do you think Mitch even looks at small deals like that. Rubio or one of Min extra young talented Pgs who were great in college could all learn by getting more mins and having fisher and Kobe teach them

#2 Lakerz4life

Lakerz4life

Rookie

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:18 PM

Even Courtney Lee as a combo guard

#3 CTE WORLD

CTE WORLD

Rookie

• 969 posts
  • Fan Since:88
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Worthy.and Kobe

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:31 PM

No
Free The Wave

#4 Lakerz4life

Lakerz4life

Rookie

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:44 PM

Rubio would be a blessing, he has it all needs a good coach and players around him to help develope. Fish and Kobe can help there for the future and his relationship with Gasol Is great. They play together for Spain. Of they got Ridnior, berbara. Not nearly the combo could be for down the rd with a polished Rubio Bynum if he stays health and playing like he has been. He is bigger than DHoward and looks good. I like Bynum if we only knew he would stay healthy he is good enough to learn and lead us for yes after Kobe with someone like Rubio or dwill. Flynn or some of these recent college Pgs who were great could learn from Brown Kobe and Fisher and be our future. Some may come cheap. I'd give up a bit for Rubio or even a combo like Mayo, who Kobe said is unbelievable when they played one on one. Kobe said he was the best that season rookiesbut needs to be on a good team to teach him and with a good coach like Brown. I think we should have tried Arena, we deal with trouble, look at Metta. Kobe Brown Bynum would have straighten out Arena, who wants a ring. I'd even give AI a shot at Pg. he can still create, handle the ball with the best and draw attention they need to cover opening Kobe, Bynum or gasol

#5 Lakerz4life

Lakerz4life

Rookie

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:48 PM

We need a pg, right. Try something small and young to develope. y not get one from a draft two three years ago when all thoses Pgs came out but are stuck on teams they wont learn with or get mins. Some could be stars but they got a semi pro taking all the mins and they are rotting away their talent with no system, coach like brown and Kobe and fisher to teach them the tricks of the trade

#6 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted January 03, 2012 - 10:57 PM

I see what you are saying and I am sure Mitch is searching for a pg and trying to make a deal. Pau is the trade chip.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#7 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,564 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 03, 2012 - 11:41 PM

I WAS THINKING THE SAME EXACT THING!!!
I know Houston at first wanted Gasol when they thought they could have gotten Nene as well, but now if they still wanted him this is what I see.

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=7gfd4ej

I'm honestly not sure if they would bite, but if so, this would be a great deal. The only reason why I added Gasol and Thabeet was because I'm sure Houston would be happy to clear his contract and get rid of him and they would love the addition of Artest as well imo. If not, a straight trade with Gasol for Scola and Lowry still works financially for both teams.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#8 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 5,010 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 04, 2012 - 04:10 AM

I think both Dragic and Lowry would be nice - especially Lowry.

#9 viision11

viision11

Off The Bench

• 1,604 posts
  • Name:Reid Ponce

Posted January 04, 2012 - 12:09 PM

Funny I was just talking about this. If HOU was willing to give up K Mart, Scola, Dragic and Picks for Pau, why not Offer Pau and Blake for Scola and Lowry?

#10 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,564 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 04, 2012 - 02:22 PM

Funny I was just talking about this. If HOU was willing to give up K Mart, Scola, Dragic and Picks for Pau, why not Offer Pau and Blake for Scola and Lowry?

Well I think the main reason why they were chasing Pau and were willing to give up so much was because they wanted to clear some space for Nene as well. They had it planned as Lowry, Gasol, Nene as there main 3 and sending KMart and Scola to NO. I'm not sure if they still want Gasol, but if they would be willing to give Scola and Lowy, I would take that deal in a heartbeat. 1) Lowry is a very fast point guard and great distributor. 2) Scola has improved his post game and is easily one of the best shooters in his position. 3) It clears up about 5 million or so in Lakers Cap Space. This would be a great deal for the Lakers.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#11 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 5,010 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted January 05, 2012 - 02:03 AM

Well I think the main reason why they were chasing Pau and were willing to give up so much was because they wanted to clear some space for Nene as well. They had it planned as Lowry, Gasol, Nene as there main 3 and sending KMart and Scola to NO. I'm not sure if they still want Gasol, but if they would be willing to give Scola and Lowy, I would take that deal in a heartbeat. 1) Lowry is a very fast point guard and great distributor. 2) Scola has improved his post game and is easily one of the best shooters in his position. 3) It clears up about 5 million or so in Lakers Cap Space. This would be a great deal for the Lakers.

That was their idea - Nene-Pau-Lowry with a lot of young talent as well.

They wont trade Lowry-Scola for Pau now. No way in hell.

#12 Easidaz

Easidaz

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Name:Chet
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Lakers

Posted January 05, 2012 - 08:04 AM

or even Lowry, Scola, and Kmart for Pau.

Imagine K Marts 3pts coming off the bench...nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users