#1 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,390 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 21, 2011 - 11:23 PM

Played much better defense tonight aside from a couple of moments here and there which Mike Brown called timeouts on. He looks like he is going to get in on Artest for that three pointer near the end of the game.

Bynum looked good, Ebanks is probably gonna get a starting position.

Saw some nice threes from Goudelock, and some of the pieces seemed to start fitting well.

Played a great first half till the last few minutes of it where some old habits showed up, many more contested shots than last time.

Kobe didn't even play and we were still within reach.

I say the Lakers have improved leaps and bounds from 2 days ago and I hope we keep progressing even better. I am going to guess it will switch a lot between Morris and Fisher as to who starts, and Goudelock will be part of the bench unit as will Artest and I think Ebanks will be our starting SF when all is said and done, the only problem we have is Troy Murphy is a liability defensively but offensively he can light it up. Steve Blake seems to be getting some confidence back in his shot.

All and all, this was a nice performance when compared to 2 days ago, and the fact we didn't even have Kobe out there means a lot, I think we will be fine this season :)

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2 revgen

revgen

Rookie

• 969 posts

Posted December 22, 2011 - 03:11 AM

If you think a solid piece of poo looks better than diarrhea, then I can see your point.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that Ebanks looks good and that Bynum had a great night, but if we keep giving up the TO's that we've giving up in the preseason so far, then we're going to continue to look like crap.

#3 viision11

viision11

Off The Bench

• 1,604 posts
  • Name:Reid Ponce
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:16 AM

If you think a solid piece of poo looks better than diarrhea, then I can see your point.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that Ebanks looks good and that Bynum had a great night, but if we keep giving up the TO's that we've giving up in the preseason so far, then we're going to continue to look like crap.

Patience brother. The Lakers looked like a different team in game 2. We were without Kobe, ran our offense much better, had a better FG%, and played better defense. What's not to like when you factor all of those things in?

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,455 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:33 AM

I didnt watch the game cuzz KB was out and I have lots of xmas stuff left to do.
But judging from the box score we gave up 108 points on .482 shooting and .400 from the perimeter.
Thats not so good. granted it pre season and all it is all about testing rotations, player personnel and trying different defensive/offensive sets.
Its hard to determine the accuracy behind stats during the pre season.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#5 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,160 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:40 AM

I didnt watch the game cuzz KB was out and I have lots of xmas stuff left to do.
But judging from the box score we gave up 108 points on .482 shooting and .400 from the perimeter.
Thats not so good. granted it pre season and all it is all about testing rotations, player personnel and trying different defensive/offensive sets.
Its hard to determine the accuracy behind stats during the pre season.

:rolleyes:

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#6 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,455 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:50 AM

i was busy man. i dont give a crap about a pre season game.... :laughing:
and if KB is out vs the bulls i wont watch either.
No KB and no Drew vs the Bulls = loss.
I aint ruining my Christmas day mojo....lol

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#7 alexthegreat

alexthegreat

The GOAT

• 1,212 posts
  • Name:Al
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:56 AM

#8 viision11

viision11

Off The Bench

• 1,604 posts
  • Name:Reid Ponce
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted December 22, 2011 - 08:57 AM

i was busy man. i dont give a crap about a pre season game.... :laughing:
and if KB is out vs the bulls i wont watch either.
No KB and no Drew vs the Bulls = loss.
I aint ruining my Christmas day mojo....lol

Man, come on! Lakers still can compete. We still have Pau and I think Kobe still plays.

#9 eZZy

eZZy

Off The Bench

• 1,681 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 22, 2011 - 09:38 AM

i say we won that game if clippers sat out their starters loke the lakers did ;)

#10 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 22, 2011 - 10:18 AM

i say we won that game if clippers sat out their starters loke the lakers did ;)

dang, we were so close to the preseason championship, why did Brown sit the starters? (sarcasm intended)

#11 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,455 posts

Posted December 22, 2011 - 12:49 PM

Man, come on! Lakers still can compete. We still have Pau and I think Kobe still plays.

if KB plays I will watch. But if not its gonna be xmas day lambs to the slaughter.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users