• Please log in to reply
5329 replies to this topic

#1721 Vipe3773

Vipe3773

Laker Addict

• 1,601 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#24

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:19 PM

OMG that wasn't even a bad push and the announcers are flipping out like he should be ejected!
Posted Image

#1722 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:19 PM

F the Hornets. Freakin chokers

Eric Gordon was hot garbage in the 4th Q

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#1723 serenityy

serenityy

Off The Bench

• 1,898 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:20 PM

by FAR

Celtics color commentator, Blazers announcers, and Spurs lead announcer.

#1724 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:20 PM

OMG that wasn't even a bad push and the announcers are flipping out like he should be ejected!

yeah i heard that too and then i saw the replay and laughed :laughing:
Posted Image

#1725 Vipe3773

Vipe3773

Laker Addict

• 1,601 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:21 PM

Celtics color commentator, Blazers announcers, and Spurs lead announcer.

I didn't get to listen to any local Celtics games this season, but I did get to listen to Blazers and Spurs and yes they were pretty bad as well. Someone find me a complaint box :P
Posted Image

#1726 Vipe3773

Vipe3773

Laker Addict

• 1,601 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:23 PM

Here's the super flop. From flagrant 2 to PF

Posted Image

#1727 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:27 PM

Such a disgrace.

• 40,396 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:27 PM

Mike Smith is absolutely AWFUL. At least Ralph Lawler is somewhat respectable. On one of those last plays where Chris Paul drove and was fouled by Gordon (supposedly). He swore what Gordon did was wrong and unnecessary. Anyone hear his ridiculous reaction? If anything, once again, Chris Paul totally sold it by making himself fly violently to the floor and then on the other play with Evans where the flagrant 2 was downgraded to a regular foul, before they downgraded, they showed the same replay and again, he swore what Vasquez did was so bad and uncalled for. This guy is just too much man. Somebody needs to seriously slap him.

yo.

#1729 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:31 PM

LMAO reggie trying to take the charge
Posted Image

#1730 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:31 PM

I didn't think the Hornets would beat them before the start of the game, although it's disappointing because they had a double digit lead in the 4th.

Both the Hawks and the Knicks are still fighting for playoff positioning, so I think they have a shot at beating them. But I have a feeling the Clippers will win both and force the Lakers to have to win the Kings game to get the 3rd seed.

Posted Image

• 40,396 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Both the Hawks and the Knicks are still fighting for playoff positioning, so I think they have a shot at beating them. But I have a feeling Chris Paul will win both and force the Lakers to have to win the Kings game to get the 3rd seed.

Fixed.

It's Chris Paul more often than not that literally wills that team to victory at the end of games.

Edited by    , April 22, 2012 - 08:47 PM.

yo.

#1732 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:35 PM

We dont play until Thursday so we should have good rest and should limit the starters to 15 min each if the Clippers lose a game and sit out ramon to heal the shoulder.
Posted Image

#1733 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:41 PM

Mike Smith is absolutely AWFUL. At least Ralph Lawler is somewhat respectable. On one of those last plays where Chris Paul drove and was fouled by Gordon (supposedly). He swore what Gordon did was wrong and unnecessary. Anyone hear his ridiculous reaction? If anything, once again, Chris Paul totally sold it by making himself fly violently to the floor and then on the other play with Evans where the flagrant 2 was downgraded to a regular foul, before they downgraded, they showed the same replay and again, he swore what Vasquez did was so bad and uncalled for. This guy is just too much man. Somebody needs to seriously slap him.

I can't stand Lawler either now because simply both of these guys are making it seem like the Clippers are all victims.

Earlier in the game, Smith was talking about the discussion he had with Jason Smith about the situation with Blake Griffin. JS apparently gave an explanation about his hard foul and Lawler said "He's full of it". At the end of the game, even when the replay showed Chris Paul flopping after contact with Gordon and Lawler started a rant about hard fouls and how players think its okay to run into players recklessly.

#1734 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:42 PM

That flop was pitiful.......I hate everything about the clippers espicially their [expletive]ing announcers

#1735 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

New season, same goal.

• 13,773 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:43 PM

Remember when Smith and Lawler got suspended for making fun of Haddadi? SMH!

Edited by J-H!zZl3, April 22, 2012 - 08:44 PM.

Posted Image

#1736 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:48 PM

Lawler for the most part is fair. But sometimes he goes with what Smith says and co-signs which is sad to see. I dont mind them being homers because majority of team announces are but some things those guys say i would expect to hear in a sports party complaining after every single foul and play. You have more freedom on the radio because not many listnen but a live tv broadcast they should tone it down.
Posted Image

• 40,396 posts

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:49 PM

I do actually, but that one I actually didn't agree with, as far as them getting suspended. I think it was severely blown out of proportion and misinterpreted.

yo.

#1738 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted April 22, 2012 - 08:57 PM

I have a question: If the Hawks finish with a better record than the celtics, would they get hc advantage in the first round or would the celtics get it because they won their division?

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#1739 GenkiSushi

GenkiSushi

Rookie

• 776 posts

Posted April 23, 2012 - 06:21 AM

There's this one game, about a month ago I think. The clippers commentators were talking about a certain play on their guy. One announcer said, "I think he traveled on that play", and then the taller guy said "dont say that!". Lol. A real pro.

#1740 kfreud

kfreud

Rookie

• 537 posts
  • Name:Kyle
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Cap, Wilt

Posted April 23, 2012 - 03:25 PM

Smith and Donald Sterling probably have racist slumber parties
Posted Image
This game's in the refrigerator, the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jello's jigglin'!"

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users