#541 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 03, 2012 - 09:39 PM

Glad for the W, worried that we're barely getting by the bottom-feeders of the NBA in recent games.

• 40,416 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 09:56 PM

That 200-01' team is one of the best teams in NBA history. Kobe and Shaq were absolutely taking it to whoever they played. AI was just unstoppable in that game 1 of the Finals but if the Lakers didn't have so much rest before that series, I think they would have swept Philly.

No question about it. I still remember that. They got like what? 10 days off or something? It was craaazy. There had to be a natural letdown/rust and that being said, they still had a shot to win that game, but yeah...

AI step over fallen Ty lue.

Ty Lue or Chris Broussard?

Either way, that was his most memorable game/moment as a Laker just like Devean George against Minnesota (when they had KG).

sessions sat way too long tonight.

Isn't that always the case? Also speaks to just how bad Blake is.

Watching the Lakers slowly blow leads is one of the most torturing things being a god damn Laker fan.

It's not as bad as it used to be for me anymore. I've gotten' pretty accustomed to being used to it & therefore, I handle it better now since I'm pretty much expecting it.

The black mamba never fell off

Wouldn't say never cause he definitely did, for a while there, but for the time being, at least these past two games, this is top-notch Mamba. This is Kobe being Kobe.

Sessions almost had a triple double.

I guess he didn't mess around enough.

he was facilitating and was 10-16 this was a GREAT Kobe performance and seeing him start to have fun again and sort of cruise this one, I DON'T mind that much. Kobe seemed like he was having a LOT of fun out there and was fresh, that's what I wanna see from him.

That'll happen when you're not ballstopping and forcing shots as much, but instead, allowing the offense to run through Sessions more, letting a real PG do what a real PG is supposed to do, make life easier for the rest of the guys, including Kobe himself. He's starting to realize this more (Kobe is) and I hope he doesn't fray away from it.

Glad Sessions played 37 minutes!

Still could've been more. He's always effective when he's out there (unlike Blake) and he's only 25.

Criticize Blake?

Hmm... well he was the bench's leading scorer, .... alright criticize him..

Ok he missed 4 shots?

Not much to criticize.

Hah, yeah... might as well give all that credit to Ramon for Blake's baskets. He assisted the two of them.

yo.

#543 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted April 03, 2012 - 09:57 PM

Missed this game to go play ball... Sad we only won by 4 points. Thanks again Kobe!

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#544 LakersCeb

LakersCeb

Rookie

• 95 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 03, 2012 - 10:28 PM

who did Kobe pointed out after he shot the 3? was it Farmar?

• 40,416 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 10:34 PM

^ No. The mysterious Asian lady.

yo.

#546 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 10:57 PM

Can't really blame him tonight too much. He got Barnes/Murphy GREAT looks. They just couldn't hit.

Right. People just looking to blame him even if it wasn't his fault. No fish, Luke, or Sasha so I guess Blake is the next whipping boy. :laughing:
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#547 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:12 PM

da hell yoi doing here we won and kobe had a good shooting night
Posted Image

#548 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:18 PM

Barnes 5 turnovers which references his inability to hold the ball.

And Pau missing a couple of layups I reference which can be seen with his 11-20, most of those 9 he missed were from point blank range, so they are referenced.

Criticize Blake?

Hmm... well he was the bench's leading scorer, he had 3 assists, he had 0 turnovers... um...he played decent defense on Deron Williams, and played Morrow pretty close for most of the times he was on him.... alright criticize him..

Ok he missed 4 shots?

Today was a pretty solid game for Blake actually and pretty much what I expect of him, played some alright defense against Williams and Morrow and knocked down a couple of threes. Not much to criticize.

Some laker fans are just warped. A player plays decent and they will focus on one play. I guess they have such warped views that are unwilling to see the solid play he does bring. They want something spectacular when alll we really need is a good backup which is what he gives.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#549 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:22 PM

Thats 4 wins in the last 4 games Ive attended in the last 12 days :D

Good win

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#550 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:26 PM

da hell yoi doing here we won and kobe had a good shooting night

You obsession with this fails.... check posts in March.... I post on 7/9 wins and 4/5 losses.

That Weed you smoking is making you delirious.

Mike D'Antoni

#551 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:40 PM

lol its quite halarious you count them.
Posted Image

#552 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:45 PM

lol its quite halarious you count them.

It was quickly done and worth calling you out on your lies.

Funny you say alot on here that if full of untruths or warped thinking.

Mike D'Antoni

#553 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:47 PM

i bet it burned seeing kobe bury that 3! :snack:
Posted Image

#554 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:52 PM

i bet it burned seeing kobe bury that 3! :snack:

That would make me not a laker fan.

Sorry I don't worship one player. Team first.

You can be a fair weather fan.

Mike D'Antoni

#555 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:54 PM

Lol team first? seem to be making a lot of negative comments about kobe while he had those bad games.
Posted Image

#556 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:56 PM

Lol team first? seem to be making a lot of negative comments about kobe while he had those bad games.

I know you are still smarting from Majesty [expletive] slapping. Get over it.

Good night.

Mike D'Antoni

#557 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted April 03, 2012 - 11:58 PM

you are majesty im fooled

see you next time we lose :D
Posted Image