Utah at LA Lakers

• Please log in to reply
628 replies to this topic

#621 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted March 18, 2012 - 08:53 PM

did you watch the game. most of kobe's shots were actually good shots. he just couldn't make any of them. point blank misses. towards the end it was a little poor but throughout the game he was taking easy shots

Even when they are good shots when you can't hit anything and other teammates are doing well feed them. This is how you help your team win when your shot is going down. Concentrate on defense, rebounding, setting up others....

This is a hard thing for Kobe Bryant because he eats first and I guess he was still hungry.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#622 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,993 posts

Posted March 18, 2012 - 09:32 PM

Missed the game, and good thing I did, because looking at the box score, all I can think is what the [expletive] just happened?

Did the Lakers really commit 10 turnovers in the first quarter ALONE? And finished with 24 total for the game? Yeah, you are not going to win a game with that kind of bull[expletive] stat line.

I also noticed career highs in scoring for some dudes named Kanter and Burks. Who the [expletive]...?

And what a horrid night for Kobe. 3-20 shooting and 7 turnovers? Holy [expletive]. Talk about an epic [expletive]ing failure.

The Lakers looked like the tired team tonight as if they were the ones on the second night of a back-to-back, and not the Jazz. [expletive]ing terrible performance overall by the Lakers. They were able to get 40 FT attempts and still managed to lose lol.

I really hope this half-assed play doesn't follow them onto the road again.

#623 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,764 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 18, 2012 - 10:04 PM

bynum has proven he can be a #2 every night and a #1 some nights. what truly needs to happen is sessions needs to take the ball out of kobes hands for the bulk of the game to start possessions just to get kobe used to playing off the ball

kobe+iso=fail at this point

kobe+movement=gold

Yall need to understand Kobe will never be effective as a player playing off the ball. His game will and always will be faceup jumpers - and he's pretty damn effective. Kobe's jumper is not the same as Ray Allen's or Durant's.

#624 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,311 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 18, 2012 - 10:18 PM

Even when they are good shots when you can't hit anything and other teammates are doing well feed them. This is how you help your team win when your shot is going down. Concentrate on defense, rebounding, setting up others....

This is a hard thing for Kobe Bryant because he eats first and I guess he was still hungry.

here is the thing though man, when Kobe Bryant is open and has a good look cause they play off him just a little bit you WANT to feed him the ball cause on on one is his thing. So he got a loot of great looks.

Tell me if Ray Allen was wide open for three and he had missed a few prior, would you still NOT pass him on a three if he's wide open again? No you'd pass it to him, especially if it's the easiest shot out there.

You don't force the game because one guys is off, especially if that guy is Kobe. If they leave him open you want that shot.

That's why he had great looks just missed them. I can live with that more than I could live with him forcing the game for 4 quarters and shooting us out of it.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#625 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 18, 2012 - 10:31 PM

Just got back from the game I must be bad luck lol since they lost tonight and to memphis last year when I went. Sucky game offnight for Kobe but it happens. I walked right by Randy Foye before the game going to a restaurant near wolf gang puck lol that was dope

Edited by LakersChamps243, March 18, 2012 - 11:03 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#626 CTE WORLD

CTE WORLD

Rookie

• 969 posts
  • Fan Since:88
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Worthy.and Kobe

Posted March 18, 2012 - 11:41 PM

whenever we lose that lame ass @pointguard11 shows up
Free The Wave

#627 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 19, 2012 - 12:03 AM

Lol mob wildin
Posted Image

#628 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted March 19, 2012 - 03:57 AM

we have the most overpaid PF in basketball

We didn't get Carlos Boozer? :hmm:
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#629 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,733 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 19, 2012 - 05:48 AM

This team is sometimes painful to watch. Thanks God I didn't stay until 3 AM to watch this crappy team. Do the Lakers really want to catch the Spurs?

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users