Jump to content




Photo

Miami at LA Lakers


  • Please log in to reply
1136 replies to this topic

#21 Hollywood

Hollywood

    "Hey Now"

  • 17,703 posts
  • Joined: Dec 27, 2011
  • Location:Berkeley
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 03, 2012 - 10:13 PM

me neither i thought vs bobcats was a give me but i knew we could lose too
Posted Image

#22 David

David

    Hall Of Fame

  • 9,138 posts
  • Joined: Dec 10, 2010

Posted March 03, 2012 - 10:54 PM

I hope Kobe guards LeBron. All Ron does is go up to him and Lebron immediately goes by him.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.


#23 Japago

Japago

    Sixth Man

  • 4,050 posts
  • Joined: Aug 02, 2010
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 12:35 AM

Until the Lakers get more speed overall, the Heat will be a bad matchup for them.

Posted Image


#24 Windu

Windu

    Shatterpoint

  • 43,092 posts
  • Joined: Apr 24, 2009
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 06:43 AM

I hope Kobe guards LeBron. All Ron does is go up to him and Lebron immediately goes by him.


this

Pau Gasol is GONE


#25 Azazello

Azazello

    Sixth Man

  • 3,444 posts
  • Joined: Dec 11, 2008

Posted March 04, 2012 - 08:28 AM

We need to step up and give Miami a game this time. Miami has blown out the Lakers in two of their previous three meetings. Bynum and Gasol needs to go to work on that small front line. It's their weakness. Exploit it.

I don't need to see another game decided by the third quarter from Lebron and Wade. Kobe and crew need to step that [expletive] up and win.

Edited by Mr. Me 2, March 04, 2012 - 08:29 AM.


#26 LikeABosh

LikeABosh

    Off The Bench

  • 2,537 posts
  • Joined: Aug 02, 2011
  • Fan Since:Kobe/Fisher
  • Fav. Laker:Fisher

Posted March 04, 2012 - 08:34 AM

Have a feeling this is gonna be blow out

#27 Hollywood

Hollywood

    "Hey Now"

  • 17,703 posts
  • Joined: Dec 27, 2011
  • Location:Berkeley
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 04, 2012 - 09:43 AM

we need Gasol to be aggressive and the bench to step up hopefully Blake has a good game like hes had before, but we have to defend the 3 pt line Chalmers Miller and Jones are above 50% from behind the arc

Edited by Hollywood, March 04, 2012 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

#28 lakersince75

lakersince75

    Rookie

  • 1,378 posts
  • Joined: Jun 30, 2010
  • Fan Since:1975
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Posted March 04, 2012 - 09:47 AM

We may need MWP and Barnes to use all 6 fouls to be a pest to LeBron all game long. It needs to be inside out ALL DAY LONG. McRoberts needs to play today

#29 Miggs

Miggs

    16x CHAMPS

  • 2,280 posts
  • Joined: Jan 04, 2010
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 09:56 AM

Black Mamba coming for blood today..... Need to watch Chalmers three's. Mcrobs or Puke walton need to take a bullet for kobe...

#30 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

    New season, same goal.

  • 13,773 posts
  • Joined: Aug 04, 2009
  • Location:New York
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 10:22 AM

The Heat's biggest weakness is defending the 3-point line, but unfortunately the Lakers are 29th in 3-point shooting. This game might get real ugly if the Lakers take bad shots and turn the ball over.

Edited by J-H!zZl3, March 04, 2012 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image


#31 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

    The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

  • 11,435 posts
  • Joined: Mar 17, 2009
  • Location:Tha ATL
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 04, 2012 - 10:49 AM

I've already accepted this game as a lose but would be nice if we could make it competitive

agree

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg


#32 Hollywood

Hollywood

    "Hey Now"

  • 17,703 posts
  • Joined: Dec 27, 2011
  • Location:Berkeley
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted March 04, 2012 - 10:57 AM

then why are you a laker fan?

Edited by Hollywood, March 04, 2012 - 10:57 AM.

Posted Image

#33 Nak

Nak

    2014 When wishes come true

  • 3,732 posts
  • Joined: Sep 13, 2008
  • Location:Huelva (Spain)
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 04, 2012 - 11:08 AM

I'm so pumped up for this game while listening to Danza Kuduro, beat the Lebrons!

Arguably the greatest franchise ever


#34 J-H!zZl3

J-H!zZl3

    New season, same goal.

  • 13,773 posts
  • Joined: Aug 04, 2009
  • Location:New York
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 11:27 AM

then why are you a laker fan?


Believing that the Lakers will lose to Miami doesn't equate to not being a Lakers fan. I'm not sure I comprehend your logic.

Posted Image


#35 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

    RIP

  • 14,066 posts
  • Joined: Jul 26, 2009
  • Location:NYC
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 04, 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm hoping we can pull it out were 0-3 against the Lebron-Wade Heat we might get that first W today.

#36 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

    The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

  • 11,435 posts
  • Joined: Mar 17, 2009
  • Location:Tha ATL
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 04, 2012 - 11:49 AM

then why are you a laker fan?

at this point its my personal tradition and the love of the franchises past that I have been rooting for since I was a little kid.
I was 13 and I still remember the game vividly.
1991 vs GSW.
WCSF game 2.
Magic had 44 points and Chris Mullin lit us up for 40 points. He was 16 for 21 shooting. There was no stopping the guy. He was in the zone.
Magic crossed over Tim Hardaway. Then Hardaway crossed over Magic. These guys were both heated and going at each other. I havnt seen 2 players battle that intense in a long time. None of these current guys battle like that.
Lakers lost the game by 1 point but won the series. But Game 2 was the game for me. Heres a box score:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199105080LAL.html

So thats why I am a fan who can accept the heat are a superior team in comparison to us this season.
Even if we win 2day its nothing. It means we can win a regular season game at home...nothing more. If we were to have HCA in the Finals vs. the Heat then it would suggest we can handle them at Staples. But barring a major trade, or multiple WC players having season ending injuries were not going to the finals and were damn not gonna have HCA vs Miami even if we did.
Now I get to ask you a question, WTF were you doing in 1991?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg


#37 epicwolf

epicwolf

    #1 Clipper hater

  • 3,144 posts
  • Joined: Jun 15, 2009
  • Location:Somewhere in Orange County.
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted March 04, 2012 - 12:05 PM

for some reason this game feels like a playoff game for some reason

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.


#38 JayTheGreat

JayTheGreat

    Rookie

  • 1,006 posts
  • Joined: Feb 11, 2012
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Robert Horry

Posted March 04, 2012 - 12:07 PM

at this point its my personal tradition and the love of the franchises past that I have been rooting for since I was a little kid.
I was 13 and I still remember the game vividly.
1991 vs GSW.
WCSF game 2.
Magic had 44 points and Chris Mullin lit us up for 40 points. He was 16 for 21 shooting. There was no stopping the guy. He was in the zone.
Magic crossed over Tim Hardaway. Then Hardaway crossed over Magic. These guys were both heated and going at each other. I havnt seen 2 players battle that intense in a long time. None of these current guys battle like that.
Lakers lost the game by 1 point but won the series. But Game 2 was the game for me. Heres a box score:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199105080LAL.html

So thats why I am a fan who can accept the heat are a superior team in comparison to us this season.
Even if we win 2day its nothing. It means we can win a regular season game at home...nothing more. If we were to have HCA in the Finals vs. the Heat then it would suggest we can handle them at Staples. But barring a major trade, or multiple WC players having season ending injuries were not going to the finals and were damn not gonna have HCA vs Miami even if we did.
Now I get to ask you a question, WTF were you doing in 1991?

Couldn't have said it any better myself. It's about being realistic. Ever since the heat made the big 3 we havent came close to beating them yet. It's all about hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. It's a 60 percent chance we lose and a 40 percent chance we win. And that 40 percent is depending on gasol and Bynum completely dominating.

#39 TKainZero

TKainZero

    Renaissance Man

  • 13,554 posts
  • Joined: Jul 21, 2010
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 04, 2012 - 12:07 PM

Now I get to ask you a question, WTF were you doing in 1991?



I was 5 years old...

Im pretty sure i was planting a tree... or a bush... or a palm tree.... or a flower...

#40 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

    RIP

  • 14,066 posts
  • Joined: Jul 26, 2009
  • Location:NYC
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 04, 2012 - 12:08 PM

Couldn't have said it any better myself. It's about being realistic. Ever since the heat made the big 3 we havent came close to beating them yet. It's all about hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. It's a 60 percent chance we lose and a 40 percent chance we win. And that 40 percent is depending on gasol and Bynum completely dominating.


I agree with those odds for todays game




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users