#1022 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:04 PM

It's tough being a Laker fan sometimes lol. It's a part of being a fan guys sometimes your team just isn't very good. I agree with Majesty though, we are a dangerous team when our role players get it going. We just aren't consistent enough. I could definitely see this team upset another opponent in the playoffs if they can get it together, but hopefully Mitch is just starting to plan for next year

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#1023 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:05 PM

The offense is bad, but I blame the players more than the coaching.

Looking at the players outside of Kobe, Pau, and Drew, do you expect any of them to produce big numbers on offense? Mitch just let the Lakers have a flawed roster.

Posted Image

#1024 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:05 PM

Alright, enough idiotic statements.

Tell me how Mike Brown is showing his flaws because the players he sets up for shots from THEIR SPOTS on the floor where they should be hitting them 90% of the time and they are missing.

How is the players missing their shots even when Mike Brown draws up brilliant plays to get them those shots in their rhythm any bit on the fault of Mike Brown. Would you NOT want Murphy or Kapono getting wide open threes? There comes a time where you need to stop blaming the coach and looking at the players that aren't stepping up. Mike Brown can run every perfect play for these players he wants to but if they don't make them its for naught and it's anything but Mike Brown's fault, it's the players.

Hey buddy you better [expletive]ing relax with your comments

I never said it was all mike browns fault I said he is showing his flaws as well, the ultimate blame goes on the players cause they cant hit their shots but Brown keeping Fish in the game for that long hurt us, he cant guard Lin.

The North Remembers

#1025 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,272 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:07 PM

They can't hit open shots. Players, not the coach.

#1026 Mr. 24

Mr. 24

Rookie

• 441 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:08 PM

The whole Lakers team is terrible.

Kobe is the only one playing. Bynum can't score on Chandler. Pau disappeared again. The whole team is old and slow.

#1027 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:09 PM

The offense is bad, but I blame the players more than the coaching.

Looking at the players outside of Kobe, Pau, and Drew, do you expect any of them to produce big numbers on offense? Mitch just let the Lakers have a flawed roster.

No, I don't but give Mitch a break he knows what he's doing, I wouldn't want any other gm in the league. Sometimes you have to be patient. We will be back where we need to be soon.

Edited by LakersChamps243, February 10, 2012 - 08:10 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#1028 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:10 PM

We just got to suck it up and wait, hopefully the FO has something big in the works

The North Remembers

#1029 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,986 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:13 PM

Going into the game, i thought that Morris might be able to slow Lin down...

Who knows...
Blake/Fisher didnt

He's our best defensive point guard. I look forward to the day Fisher is sitting on the sideline in a suit moved to the inactive while Morris is suited up to play. Morris/Blake and Goudelock/Blake have already had more success than Fisher/Blake did even before they hit their strides. Brown should go with that now.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#1030 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:57 PM

This was pathetic. Congrats to Lin.
Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

#1031 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,995 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 08:58 PM

37% shooting (30/80), 6/24 from three, 29 fouls committed, and 17 turnovers. One hell of a stat line for the entire team :rock:

Lakers should really make a how-to series of tutorial videos on how to lose games. God damn idiotic incompetent bozos.

#1032 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,765 posts
  • Name:Drazard

Posted February 10, 2012 - 09:11 PM

I'm so disappointed about this guy

NO Amare, No Carmelo

??????????????

WTH is that?

how come we lose with such a thing

33bkfif.jpg

#1033 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,272 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 09:23 PM

37% shooting (30/80), 6/24 from three, 29 fouls committed, and 17 turnovers. One hell of a stat line for the entire team :rock:

Lakers should really make a how-to series of tutorial videos on how to lose games. God damn idiotic incompetent bozos.

Fisher should make a video on how to get bad point guards really big contracts by torching him for 40 and then doing nothing else the rest of their careers. Guy couldn't play 6 years ago, certainly can't play now.

#1034 Trev

Trev

Rookie

• 277 posts
  • Fan Since:Today
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant

Posted February 11, 2012 - 12:37 AM

I couldn't stand watching the lakers deal with this pick and roll. Every single time bynum, mcroberts, and pau would instantly swap to Lin, even if the screen was terrible. Tyson chambler then runs to the basket completely open. This happened honestly about 25 times. If Lin was more aware Chandler would have gotten about 20 layups, but he wasn't, so they got about 5 easy buckets off it it. But it completely disrupted the defense over, and over, and over.

Lakers defense is good for blocks, steals and pressure, terrible when it comes to this. I'd rather have fisher/blake get beat in the perimeter than give up a layup

#1035 CTE WORLD

CTE WORLD

Rookie

• 969 posts
  • Fan Since:88
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Worthy.and Kobe

Posted February 11, 2012 - 03:06 AM

Had a Night out with Wifey and Came Home to see Lin Put up 38 watched the highlights and it's Just time for Fisher to Go home and Be a Family Man

Tyson defended Bynum Perfectly Just like in the Dallas Series..........

My Homeboy Hit me up like and said Mike Brown had Kobe out there with Mcroberts,Murphy,Kapono,and Blake

after I heard That I Knew we was gon Lose.
Free The Wave

#1036 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,986 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted February 11, 2012 - 03:40 AM

We actually forced what 8 turnovers from Lin? Didn't capitalize. Winnable game for us. Murphy doesn't make that foul when Blake hit that three and Bynum makes the putback its a whole different game. Sad how our games come down to one or two mistakes or wide open misses.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#1037 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,733 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted February 11, 2012 - 05:39 AM

No one could consistently make shots for the Lakers. We missed almost 7 out of 10 shots we took. You can't win on the road shooting 30% from the field. Kobe struggled and Pau and Bynum both disappeared.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#1038 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,272 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 06:55 AM

We actually forced what 8 turnovers from Lin? Didn't capitalize. Winnable game for us. Murphy doesn't make that foul when Blake hit that three and Bynum makes the putback its a whole different game. Sad how our games come down to one or two mistakes or wide open misses.

Bottom line, if you are in the position where you need to get those lucky breaks against a team of D League scrubs like the Knicks, you are in bad shape. Lakers should have easily handled this team.

#1039 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 11, 2012 - 07:59 AM

After sleeping on it, I still think this is the worst loss of the season. I'd take another loss over the short handed Bucks over this.

I don't feel confident in the Lakers winning any game after this. It's pathetic. The biggest thing to watch now is how far the Lakers will fall.

Posted Image

#1040 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,995 posts

Posted February 11, 2012 - 08:06 AM

Fisher should make a video on how to get bad point guards really big contracts by torching him for 40 and then doing nothing else the rest of their careers. Guy couldn't play 6 years ago, certainly can't play now.

Truth. Can't argue with you on that one :laughing:

And I agree with you Japago, I honestly have lost all confidence in this team winning ANY game for the rest of the season. I think last night's game was the final straw for me putting up with this bull[expletive] brand of "Laker basketball". From here on out I'm now just solely relying on hope that they'll win a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users