• 969 posts
  • Fan Since:88
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Worthy.and Kobe

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:42 PM

Wayne 98-2004>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Free The Wave

• 40,494 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:44 PM

I loved how it looked like everyone wanted to fight Blake Griffin tonight and understandably so.

yo.

#1003 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,595 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:48 PM

What, going 1-1 in the first 2 games against the Lakers and still being 1st in the Pacific division? O_o lol

Lakers final appearance 31....Clippers PLAYOFF appearance like 7

Get outta here

#1004 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:49 PM

Wayne 98-2004>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne 98'-12' >>>>

:coffee:

Lakers final appearance 31....Clippers PLAYOFF appearance like 7

Get outta here

Making the playoffs is like making the finals for our little bros. let em have there fun.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#1005 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,995 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:53 PM

CP3 solidifying that Flop City moniker to the fullest.

#1006 MysticBlu~

MysticBlu~

Rookie

• 975 posts
  • Name:Jennie
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:54 PM

Good game tonight! hope we can do this next game.

#1007 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:54 PM

What, going 1-1 in the first 2 games against the Lakers and still being 1st in the Pacific division? O_o lol

C'mon TCI.... Gotta take a joke buddy. Regardless, You know as well as anyone the Lakers own the Clippers over the history of the two franchises.

#1008 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted January 25, 2012 - 10:56 PM

I can see that you guys can't take a small joke.. I hate how disrespectful you guys are when you win, and how angry you are when you lose... That being said, I'll grant you your wishes and leave...

Have fun with the championship banners from your past.. They had nothing to do with your win tonight. The Lakers have a good team and until you guys realize it has nothing to do with your past, you're just going to have a pool of excuses ready for every failure.

Good luck and see you in the playoffs. The Lakers will be just fine, even without a trade. Until then..

C'mon TCI.... Gotta take a joke buddy. Regardless, You know as well as anyone the Lakers own the Clippers over the history of the two franchises.

Did I ever say that the Clippers own the Lakers over the history of the franchises? You just said that's what happens when he plays for the Clippers.. They've been doing well this year (even if the Lakers have been too). I countered your joke with a joke of my own
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#1009 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA

Posted January 25, 2012 - 11:05 PM

I can see that you guys can't take a small joke.. I hate how disrespectful you guys are when you win, and how angry you are when you lose... That being said, I'll grant you your wishes and leave...

Have fun with the championship banners from your past.. They had nothing to do with your win tonight. The Lakers have a good team and until you guys realize it has nothing to do with your past, you're just going to have a pool of excuses ready for every failure.

Good luck and see you in the playoffs. The Lakers will be just fine, even without a trade. Until then..

Did I ever say that the Clippers own the Lakers over the history of the franchises? You just said that's what happens when he plays for the Clippers.. They've been doing well this year (even if the Lakers have been too). I countered your joke with a joke of my own

So the past doesn't matter? So what do we do, burn the championship banners? Get outta here with ur garbage. I had this same reply to ur post last time. Enough already.

Posted Image

#1010 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted January 25, 2012 - 11:05 PM

TCI you're a good dude. I've enjoyed talking basketball with you over the last couple of years. Don't worry about most of the people here being disrespectful, some of them are on thin ice here anyways. Great game tonight, game 3 will be fun.

Also condolences to your grandmother. My prayers are with her and your family during a difficult time like this.

#1011 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,884 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 25, 2012 - 11:28 PM

All fans, of any team, are welcome on the board as long as they aren't here to bait over and over again.

I think some of the members (new and old) need to take a glance at the guidelines again.

You may not severely bait other users in the public forums or private messages. Please respect everyone who registers for the forums, even if they don't agree with your point of view or, ahem... Lakers aren't their favorite team. Baiting every now and then is okay...it's sports discussion, and you want to brag about your favorite team or player (ex. football discussion)...but don't make it excessive.

#1012 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 26, 2012 - 01:55 AM

I'm just glad we beat the clippers.
Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

#1013 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 26, 2012 - 07:55 AM

I'm just glad we beat the clippers.

At least the Lakers didn't celebrate like they won game 7 of the NBA finals after they beat the Clippers in a regular season game, like the Clippers did after their game. I fully expect the Clippers to be better than the Lakers this season. Not saying they will win anything, just make a decent playoff run.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users