#882 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:58 PM

i been pooping lately alot, comes out like a waterfall not thick. slimy and need to use hella toilet paper.

wrong thread you want the i just had gay sex thread :laughing:
Posted Image

#883 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,967 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

I think you watch too much ESPN, that or you read a lot of biased blogs, quit being lazy and study and interpret the games for yourself please.

I don't do either, I form my own opinion from what I watch from the games. I prefer when Kobe doesn't try to do too much and causes careless turnovers. He's caused more turnovers this season than I've seen him do in a while. When he drives it in on double and triple teams and turns it over it's unneeded.

I interpret the games for myself all the time, just because my opinion is not yours doesn't mean it comes from anywhere else.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#884 SoCalLaker

SoCalLaker

Rookie

• 36 posts
  • Name:Art
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Fish has been more of a leader than Kobe dumbass.

Wow you really showed me. :laughing:

#885 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:07 PM

the only thing fish should lead it the worst PG contest
Posted Image

#886 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:07 PM

If you have watched Fisher's career you would know. Obviously you haven't, their is nothing to be discussed. Fisher to this day is our leader.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#887 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:08 PM

were doomed :shifty:
Posted Image

#888 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:08 PM

Fish needs to LEAD his ass to the bench

Pau Gasol is GONE

#889 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:09 PM

I don't do either, I form my own opinion from what I watch from the games. I prefer when Kobe doesn't try to do too much and causes careless turnovers. He's caused more turnovers this season than I've seen him do in a while. When he drives it in on double and triple teams and turns it over it's unneeded.

I interpret the games for myself all the time, just because my opinion is not yours doesn't mean it comes from anywhere else.

You opinion is diff than mine yes, but only because you aren't seeing the game the way I can or the way Kobe does.

This team needs a PG and a SF BAD, really, really really bad.

Kobe is doing to much because his teammates are doing too little, and if you havent noticed teams leave our players wide open in bad spots.

There is also no point in passing out of the double when you are only going to create a turnover, its not that Kobe wont pass, when Kobe is being doubled the teams are taking away lanes and sweetspots from the roleplayers because they aren't fighting off the ball.

nuff said.

Edited by MyJohnsonisMagic, January 19, 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#890 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:09 PM

Kobe should sit, have a procedure done, get well, and let the team play without him. They simply cannot win anything without him at 100 percent. They will get bounced in the 2nd round as currently constructed.

#891 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:10 PM

this point no one is safe in the playoffs not even OKC or Bulls

Kobe should sit, have a procedure done, get well, and let the team play without him. They simply cannot win anything without him at 100 percent. They will get bounced in the 2nd round as currently constructed.

LMAO if Kobe is out we wont make the playoffs bet on it
Posted Image

#892 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,244 posts

IF I were you guys, stay away from sport channel and radios, especially ESPN for like 2 days

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#893 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,462 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

You opinion is diff than mine yes, but only because you aren't seeing the game the way I can or the way Kobe does.

Kobe is doing to much because his teammates are doing too little, and if you havent noticed teams leave our players wide open in bad spots.

There is also no point in passing out of the double when you are only going to create a turnover, its not that Kobe wont pass, when Kobe is being doubled the teams are taking lanes and sweetspots away from the roleplayers because they aren't fighting off the ball.

nuff said.

Exactly

#894 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

IF I were you guys, stay away from sport channel and radios, especially ESPN for like 2 days

how bout u make me, own me man. plz. shut my pretty mouth

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#895 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:12 PM

more like a month :laughing:

im just going to play 2k12 there Lakers have won 7 Straight championships :laughing:
Posted Image

#896 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,967 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:12 PM

There is also no point in passing out of the double when you are only going to create a turnover, its not that Kobe wont pass, when Kobe is being doubled the teams are taking lanes and sweetspots away from the roleplayers because they aren't fighting off the ball.

nuff said.

I don't mind when his teammates are out of position and he doesn't pass it. I'm talking about the times they are and he consistently tries to do it by himself. He's done this to Bynum many a time when Bynum WAS open, I remember seeing it in a game this season actually and Bynum got to the point that when Kobe took a shot for about the third time down and missed his third straight when Bynum was open that Bynum responded by throwing up his hands in anger and frustration.

Players know when they are wide open and it shows that it frustrates them when Kobe doesn't pass them the ball when they are and it leads to a turnover.

Kobe is the best in the league, but not every decision he makes is the best one.

I don't mind when he's doubled and NO ONE is moving to get open so he has to take it. That I don't mind, I mind when he has a defender out of position to stop a pass and takes the shot anyway in difficulty. THAT is what I mind.

Edited by Majesty, January 19, 2012 - 08:15 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#897 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:15 PM

how bout u make me, own me man. plz. shut my pretty mouth

Do you purposly say stuff like that because a majority of guys are homophobic? :laughing:

Are you gay btw? Or you just like baiting all the homophobes?

Outrageous this guy is.

#898 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 610 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:15 PM

more like a month :laughing:

im just going to play 2k12 there Lakers have won 7 Straight championships :laughing:

Yes, the best place to take out some frustration. 8 straight for me. lol
Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

#899 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:27 PM

I don't mind when his teammates are out of position and he doesn't pass it. I'm talking about the times they are and he consistently tries to do it by himself. He's done this to Bynum many a time when Bynum WAS open, I remember seeing it in a game this season actually and Bynum got to the point that when Kobe took a shot for about the third time down and missed his third straight when Bynum was open that Bynum responded by throwing up his hands in anger and frustration.

Players know when they are wide open and it shows that it frustrates them when Kobe doesn't pass them the ball when they are and it leads to a turnover.

Kobe is the best in the league, but not every decision he makes is the best one.

I don't mind when he's doubled and NO ONE is moving to get open so he has to take it. That I don't mind, I mind when he has a defender out of position to stop a pass and takes the shot anyway in difficulty. THAT is what I mind.

I'm not seeing what you are seeing yet, all I'm seeing is how hard the new pieces fight for their shots off the ball and how some of our starters and guys who have been here just kinda sit around and watch Kobe like they are starstruck spectators.

Its no wonder these guys aren't getting fed the ball, they aren't working, they aren't hustling, they don't play with a sense of urgency.

#900 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 19, 2012 - 08:30 PM

Do you purposly say stuff like that because a majority of guys are homophobic? :laughing:

Are you gay btw? Or you just like baiting all the homophobes?

Outrageous this guy is.

not gay, just bored n lonely. love some forum talk. i love women and their mouths

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users