LA Lakers at Miami

• Please log in to reply
908 replies to this topic

#861 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,339 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:43 PM

Kobe, please don't schedule a shootout after the game.

#862 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Its the current team chemistry, theres just none to speak of

The North Remembers

#863 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Fisher will be just another player in Lakers history who rode the Shaq and Kobe wave and got rings for doing nothing.

Have you been dropped on your head recently?

Or do you suffer from memory loss?

A couple of titles wouldn't even be possible if it werent for D-fish's clutch heroics.

#864 CTE WORLD

CTE WORLD

Rookie

• 969 posts
  • Fan Since:88
  • Fav. Laker:Magic,Worthy.and Kobe

Ban Metta From The 3 point Line Please...............They should put an electric ankle bracelet on him

every time he attempt an ill-advised 3 He should be shocked
Free The Wave

#865 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,369 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:44 PM

i wanna slice my neck, drain the blood and make blood sausage out of it.

I read you.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#866 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:44 PM

i wanna slice my neck, drain the blood and make blood sausage out of it.

:blink:

The North Remembers

#867 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,122 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:45 PM

You don't have the court vision or the basketball IQ to understand what went wrong in the game, so your remedy is flawed.

My remedy is that Kobe not to use all his energy trying to take on double and triple teams and he should feed it to his teammates that are wide open. Like what he did with Fisher at the end of the Dallas game, two came over and left Fisher wide open he dished and we all benefited. Now we all expect Kobe when faced with a double team in that situation to try to drive it on them both and make that fadeaway. I was happy when he didn't.

Kobe is the best in the league and he has a competitiveness second only or on even terms with Jordan or Kareem.

That however DOES get him in trouble at times when his pride hurts him more than helps him. I know what its like to try to shoot out of a slump. But when he takes a forced shot and then the other team scores and our lead starts to vanish or the margin we're down by starts to get bigger, then he needs to change it up.

Sometimes he does, and sometimes he doesn't, I'd rather he did more often.

When he's on fire It's masterful to watch, but when he's 0 for 4 it's costly, and when he then goes on and tries to do too much and turns the ball over 3 times in a span of a few minutes he needs to slow it down. Even you should notice this.

I'd be much happier if when he's doubled he made the other team pay for it through his passing or running it through Gasol and Bynum. They got lineups out there to stretch the floor more to take pressure off Kobe to punish teams for when they do double team Kobe. They need to take advantage of this more often.

That's what I think.

Edited by Majesty, January 19, 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#868 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:45 PM

Lol
Posted Image

#869 SoCalLaker

SoCalLaker

Rookie

• 36 posts
  • Name:Art
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:47 PM

Have you been dropped on your head recently?

Or do you suffer from memory loss?

A couple of titles wouldn't even be possible if it werent for D-fish's clutch heroics.

Fisher has no defense, almost any player in the league he plays against gives him a schooling. Just cause he hits the winner ever now and then and goes missing the rest does not making a great player for us.

Edited by SoCalLaker, January 19, 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#870 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,369 posts

lakers talk is on fire right?

#871 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Since 89 actually and Fisher has never been an outstanding player for the lakers. Very average.

Hes been an outstanding leader and roleplayer in our championship runs.

Average?

:rolleyes:

#872 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,369 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:49 PM

omg this is disturbing.

#873 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:49 PM

Fisher has no defense, almost any player in the league he plays against gives him a schooling. Just cause he hits the winner ever now and then and goes missing the rest does not making a great player for us.

Where is your special ed teacher? I need to speak to him or her, there might be a way to make you understand but I'm no teacher and I haven't had any training in regards to dealing with those who have special needs.

#874 SoCalLaker

SoCalLaker

Rookie

• 36 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hes been an outstanding and roleplayer in our championship runs.

Average?

:rolleyes:

:facepalm: Leader?...Nope. Roleplayer: Yes.

#875 SoCalLaker

SoCalLaker

Rookie

• 36 posts

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:53 PM

Where is your special ed teacher? I need to speak to him or her, there might be a way to make you understand but I'm no teacher and I haven't had any training in regards to dealing with those who have special needs.

Its really nice to know how a special ed person like me can actually write give a valid argument while a regular human being with 0 knowledge can only find a way to insult others.

#876 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:54 PM

i been pooping lately alot, comes out like a waterfall not thick. slimy and need to use hella toilet paper.

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#877 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:54 PM

My remedy is that Kobe not to use all his energy trying to take on double and triple teams and he should feed it to his teammates that are wide open. Like what he did with Fisher at the end of the Dallas game, two came over and left Fisher wide open he dished and we all benefited. Now we all expect Kobe when faced with a double team in that situation to try to drive it on them both and make that fadeaway. I was happy when he didn't.

Kobe is the best in the league and he has a competitiveness second only or on even terms with Jordan or Kareem.

That however DOES get him in trouble at times when his pride hurts him more than helps him. I know what its like to try to shoot out of a slump. But when he takes a forced shot and then the other team scores and our lead starts to vanish or the margin we're down by starts to get bigger, then he needs to change it up.

Sometimes he does, and sometimes he doesn't, I'd rather he did more often.

When he's on fire It's masterful to watch, but when he's 0 for 4 it's costly, and when he then goes on and tries to do too much and turns the ball over 3 times in a span of a few minutes he needs to slow it down. Even you should notice this.

I'd be much happier if when he's doubled he made the other team pay for it through his passing or running it through Gasol and Bynum. They got lineups out there to stretch the floor more to take pressure off Kobe to punish teams for when they do double team Kobe. They need to take advantage of this more often.

That's what I think.

I think you watch too much ESPN, that or you read a lot of biased blogs, quit being lazy and study and interpret the games for yourself please.

#878 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:55 PM

:facepalm: Leader?...Nope. Roleplayer: Yes.

Fish has been more of a leader than Kobe dumbass.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#879 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Its really nice to know how a special ed person like me can actually write give a valid argument while a regular human being with 0 knowledge can only find a way to insult others.

So no teacher? Mom or dad around?

#880 leebo508

leebo508

Rookie

• 47 posts
  • Fan Since:1994

What did I tell you? The Heat was going to win easy. 1-5 on the road is not a sign of a good team at all. Lakers were killed in the 3pt contest, turnover issues, weak guards, and no defense on Lebron. Lakers need to make some trades or else it's gonna be a 1st round exit for the Lakers.
We tested. We battle tested. We battle tested baby! We know what we gotta do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users