• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,435 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted December 20, 2011 - 04:00 AM

Now here me out yes there may be now way to get this trade to happen because I mean they are not really wanting to get traded and they fit well in Minnesota. But I feel like this offer may get some attention.

We give them gosal, bynum, walton/fisher, or both watev works and we receive love and rubio. Now I know you my think were giving them to much but look love is the most solid big man I can see. He can rebound score whatever. Our big men even when both in are getting beat up by smaller teams and out rebounded by smaller team constantly. It is driving me nuts. Lets not just think oh if we stick 2 7 footers in there they will rebound everything cuz they are not getting the job done. Also they cant even do a basic hook shot. Every time they try they either get blocked/ completely miss/ or get the ball stripped before they even come close to shooting. Next on to rubio. He may not be proven but he is young and shows some talent. With so many old players on our team we need some youth. Also he would bring us a very well needed PG player. We cant have another year of fisher and I would prefer blake to come off the bench. I really think that bynum and gosal will not be a productive duo in LA. They have disappointment me for the past year now. Some of you may call me crazy but if you really think about it this would be even better than getting howard. It would bring allot of youth that will still be very productive. Our team is way to old and we NEED YOUTH.

#2 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,592 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted December 20, 2011 - 08:57 AM

I am glad you are not the laker's gm. This trade would make the not make the lakers better but would make them worst. Big interior wins titles.

#3 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,493 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted December 23, 2011 - 03:28 AM

+1

I am glad you are not the laker's gm. This trade would make the not make the lakers better but would make them worst. Big interior wins titles.

Posted Image

#4 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,691 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 23, 2011 - 06:12 AM

Who is Gosal? :laughing:
Posted Image

#5 eZZy

eZZy

Off The Bench

• 1,692 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 23, 2011 - 04:32 PM

OMG, this is horrible!

#6 Easidaz

Easidaz

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Name:Chet
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Lakers

Posted December 27, 2011 - 09:00 AM

horrible

but i wouldnt mine swapping one of our bigs for Love....not Both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users