Photo

A few Excellent Trades, if Utah is willing to deal.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wydellmd

wydellmd

Rookie

• 443 posts
  • Name:dell d
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 15, 2011 - 02:22 AM

I think right now, Utah would be an excellent trade partner for us. They are way over loaded at the power forward position, and could clear a lot of salaries with our help...........
Since we lost Lamar, we need to find an adequate replacement to continue to contend in the West, especially with the Clippers getting Paul.............

We can do several trades with Utah that would be very beneficial for both teams...... ONe would be to trade our Trade exception and maybe one of our two rookie gaurds for Devin Harris and Paul Milsap................ Or we could just trade our trade exception for Al Jefferson or Paul Milsap................Or we could trade Andrew Bynum and our trade exception for all three, if it sweetens the deal...............Either trade scenario would be good for both teams. It would give us a decent backup big man if we get Jefferson or Milsap, and if we get both, then we would be back to having three legitimate big men..... We could possibly land a solid starting point gaurd with some quickness.............And for Utah it would clear a ton of cap room to go after a monster free agent, as well as clear room on the floor for Kanter and Favors, two young big men who would need some playing time................I see it as a win win for all teams, and if they got Bynum in the deal, they would be even more stocked with young talented bigs................................Anyway here is a possible linup from this deal.................
Harris/Fish/Blake
Kobe/Goudluck/Kapono
Barnes/Peace/Ebanks
Milsap/Jefferson/Caracter
Gasol/Jefferson

Looks pretty solid to me, just getting Milsap would be good too.....................I just think we should seriously push for a trade with Utah,,,,,,,,,,,A trade that could really help out both teams................

#2 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 5,001 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted December 15, 2011 - 02:54 AM

Bynum and Pau is a really strong combination, that we should avoid breaking up, unless its for Dwight Howard or CP3 Deron Williams.
Also, Pau shouldn't play Center. He is effective at the 4.

#3 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted December 15, 2011 - 03:26 AM

Lakers are really in a bad spot.

With Bynum being out 5 games, that means that Pau is THAT much more valuable to the Lakers for the start of the season, and, Bynums trade value is THAT much more lower in the NEAR term, combine that with the sacrifice of Lamar Odom, and the Lakers are kinda Hamstrung...

Kapono and McRoberts are not putting the FEAR into the Other NBA teams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users