Bishop Lamont Taking Shots At The Game?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 13, 2008 - 09:32 PM

Link

Bishop better [expletive] before Game ends his career like he did to G-Unit (In their prime), Lil Eazy-E, Memphis Bleek, Ras Kass, and all the other lames.

He must be mad nobody outside of SoCal gives a [expletive] about him. That's why he's performing in front of a couple hundred people when Game is performing in front of at least 20,000 people overseas. Why do people continue to diss Game like it's going to make them a star? Hanging out with Game makes you more famous... just ask Ya Boy, Glasses Malone, and everybody else who was rolling with BWS.

Bishop should listen to Dre. :)

#2 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,663 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted October 13, 2008 - 11:55 PM

Why West Coast MC like Bishop gotta take shots at another West Coast MC? We already had the West Coast Peace Conference. Quit attacking each other. Bring the West back.

#3 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 14, 2008 - 01:05 AM

Why West Coast MC like Bishop gotta take shots at another West Coast MC? We already had the West Coast Peace Conference. Quit attacking each other. Bring the West back.

He's taking shots at Game because he's trying to create some buzz so Interscope will release his album soon. Interscope won't be releasing his album soon because they still need to release 50's last solo album, Detox, and Em's new album.

Interscope already made the radio stations stop playing his single. He's trying to do the same thing Lil' Eazy-E did a few years ago. :clap:

#4 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 14, 2008 - 03:34 PM

you guys need to get off games nuts, yea so what his taking shots at him? his right he does [expletive]ing name drop in every song. maybe some [expletive] went on with him and game so he dissed him, if you dont know anything about it please dont say anything. and even if his doing it to get buzz, 50 cent dissed rappers and got buzz now look at him he made the most money last year out of rappers. its time for people to realize no one gives a [expletive] bout anything but money, his doing it to get money so why not take shots at game and get buzz. his thinking like a business man.

Edited by Lakers818, October 14, 2008 - 03:38 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 14, 2008 - 04:02 PM

you guys need to get off games nuts, yea so what his taking shots at him? his right he does [expletive]ing name drop in every song. maybe some [expletive] went on with him and game so he dissed him, if you dont know anything about it please dont say anything. and even if his doing it to get buzz, 50 cent dissed rappers and got buzz now look at him he made the most money last year out of rappers. its time for people to realize no one gives a [expletive] bout anything but money, his doing it to get money so why not take shots at game and get buzz. his thinking like a business man.

Calm down... Game is not the only rapper who name drops. Who gives a [expletive] if he name drops in songs when he's making classic material and staying true to old school rap music? How many albums has Bishop released? How many classic albums has Bishop released? Did Bishop bring back the West Coast and put the West Coast on his back? lol.

I know why Game and Bishop don't get along because I know some people at BWS. You shouldn't be talking about something you don't know anything about.

How much money does Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Lil-Eazy, Ras Kass, and the other lames have? Dissing Game is not going to make you famous or rich.

:lol: @ you if you think Bishop is thinking like a business man for taking shots at Game. It's not going to help him with his label or career. How many people from the New West have tried to diss Game and actually released an album? lol. Bishop should be asking Game for help instead of trying to be like the rest of the other lames who don't have a career anymore because Game ended their careers.

Bishop should be worried about his deal with Interscope because the label doesn't give a [expletive] about him. He's going to get release like everybody else from Aftermath. He should be worried about himself instead of talking about Game. Game already released one classic album and two good West Coast albums.

BTW, Bishop met Dr. Dre because of Game. He wouldn't be working with Dre if it wasn't for Game.

#6 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts

Posted October 14, 2008 - 04:10 PM

Calm down... Game is not the only rapper who name drops. Who gives a [expletive] if he name drops in songs when he's making classic material and staying true to old school rap music? How many albums has Bishop released? How many classic albums has Bishop released? Did Bishop bring back the West Coast and put the West Coast on his back? lol.

I know why Game and Bishop don't get along because I know some people at BWS. You shouldn't be talking about something you don't know anything about.

How much money does Spider Loc, 40 Glocc, Lil-Eazy, Ras Kass, and the other lames have? Dissing Game is not going to make you famous or rich.

:lol: @ you if you think Bishop is thinking like a business man for taking shots at Game. It's not going to help him with his label or career. How many people from the New West have tried to diss Game and actually released an album? lol. Bishop should be asking Game for help instead of trying to be like the rest of the other lames who don't have a career anymore because Game ended their careers.

Bishop should be worried about his deal with Interscope because the label doesn't give a [expletive] about him. He's going to get release like everybody else from Aftermath. He should be worried about himself instead of talking about Game. Game already released one classic album and two good West Coast albums.

BTW, Bishop met Dr. Dre because of Game. He wouldn't be working with Dre if it wasn't for Game.

lol you just proved my point, they have [expletive] so why not take shots. yes i know bishop met dre cuz of game. the only thing i can think why game and bishop dont get along is cuz dre makes beats for bishop and he doesnt make beats for game. does it really matter about those rappers? i herd of them long before they dissed game(not all but some). how can you explain 50's career? he dissed jay-z and other rappers and he got fame, same thing can happen with bishop, you never know.
Posted Image

#7 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 14, 2008 - 04:27 PM

lol you just proved my point, they have [expletive] so why not take shots. yes i know bishop met dre cuz of game. the only thing i can think why game and bishop dont get along is cuz dre makes beats for bishop and he doesnt make beats for game. does it really matter about those rappers? i herd of them long before they dissed game(not all but some). how can you explain 50's career? he dissed jay-z and other rappers and he got fame, same thing can happen with bishop, you never know.

It's been a while since Game said anything about Bishop and Dre told Bishop in 2006 not to diss Game. I find it funny he's dissing Game now when his album is supposed to come out.

Why diss Game when he's not releasing any music and it's been a while since Game said anything about him?

Game and Bishop don't get along because of couple of reasons. It doesn't have anything to do with Dre not making beats for Game because Game can make hits without Dre.

50 was already hot before he dissed those rappers. He released mixtapes and released Power of Dollar. 50 was just talking [expletive] on the song to those rappers because it wasn't personal.

#8 Lakers818

Lakers818

Its killa california

• 1,811 posts

Posted October 14, 2008 - 04:36 PM

I find it funny he's dissing Game now when his album is supposed to come out.

its not such a big surprise to me as everyone does that or those something to get everyone's attention, game did it with jay, nas did it with controversy about his album title and the word ni*ga, 50 and kanye both took shots at each other etc. etc. ive actually thought about all of this "beefing" is all planed to get buzz for there albums
Posted Image

#9 DTX3

DTX3

Mr. Swagga Man

• 119 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted October 15, 2008 - 12:22 PM

I'm a big Game fan but Bishop is right, dude name drops too damn much.
Posted Image

#10 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted October 19, 2008 - 02:19 PM

i dont see y everyone likes game, hes a style-biter and hes just as arrogant as 50 however he is delusional
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#11 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:54 PM

i dont see y everyone likes game, hes a style-biter and hes just as arrogant as 50 however he is delusional

its obvious that 50 fans dont like game

first off game is real and that scares the crap out of them

secondly game doesn't spit "i like the way she do it" 3,000 times in a song which must get all the pop lovers angry

thirdly game is down with guys like nas, raekwon, ice cube, WC, big daddy kane, guys who most 50 cent fans dont have a clue who they are

fourthly they dont like hip hop the like hip pop so games music is too mature and real for them
Posted Image

#12 Thizz

Thizz

Rookie

• 299 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 21, 2008 - 09:34 PM

First off they said that is a song off Detox. And anyways Bishop is a beast, like that boy better than Game. He spits more real **** and usually comes out with fire

Edited by Thizz, October 21, 2008 - 09:34 PM.

#13 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 22, 2008 - 01:05 AM

First off they said that is a song off Detox. And anyways Bishop is a beast, like that boy better than Game. He spits more real **** and usually comes out with fire

I know he said the song is going to be on Detox, but the song is outdated.

Bishop shouldn't be talking about other people not being fresh when he's not fresh.

Being on Aftermath since 2005 and he still doesn't have an album out.

His album got pushed back and the label made the radio stations stop playing his single.

He loves to talk about Dr. Dre and Detox.

This is ain't fresh. :rock:

#14 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted November 02, 2008 - 01:53 AM

Song is a couple of days old.

I can't believe he's so desperate for Game's and Snoop's attention. Game is going to ignore him just like he did a couple of weeks ago. Game already bodied Bishop in 100 bars. Bishop will never blow up and he doesn't have any big singles.

Like Q in Juice, I'm coming for Bishop, I'm gunning for Bishop,
I'm the king of this L.A. [expletive],
Tell me homie, is you Blood or Crip? Is you thug or [expletive]?
Cos the ese's say,
They don't never see holmes running round L.A..
Fake [expletive] ghostwriter, get your lil' flow tighter
'For I put you in the trunk of this [expletive]ing low-rider.
[expletive] you ain't nuttin' but Hittman in quicksand,
Got a deal cos you sucked a couple dicks, and
Turned your back on Delany and Jimmy Henchman,
Just take this as a warning, don't flinch, man.

[expletive] you ain't nuttin' but Hittman in quicksand

He destroyed Bishop with this one single line 2 years ago. :lol:

Homie is 30 years old with no album out and he's been on Aftermath since 2005. lol.

#15 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted November 02, 2008 - 12:56 PM

wait nissan game was on aftermath for 3 years then went to g-unit b4 dropping his album. hell even a savvy vet like Busta rhymes waited 2 years b4 his album dropped on Aftermath, thats how dre works. Game can do it without dre hes gold, i guess thats something to be proud of. But for all this sh** game talks , he never handles his beef, in fact didnt his homie make a website called 50centshotme.com or something similar and what about thisizgame.com being a direct copy of thisis50.com.
Game is the fakest gangsta rap that i heard thus far. but i guess since nissan and last stand cosign him he's the real deal.
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#16 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted November 02, 2008 - 04:34 PM

wait nissan game was on aftermath for 3 years then went to g-unit b4 dropping his album. hell even a savvy vet like Busta rhymes waited 2 years b4 his album dropped on Aftermath, thats how dre works. Game can do it without dre hes gold, i guess thats something to be proud of. But for all this sh** game talks , he never handles his beef, in fact didnt his homie make a website called 50centshotme.com or something similar and what about thisizgame.com being a direct copy of thisis50.com.
Game is the fakest gangsta rap that i heard thus far. but i guess since nissan and last stand cosign him he's the real deal.

by the way dude me and nissan aren't the only ones who cosign game

nas
ice cube
WC
snoop dogg
dr. dre
T.I.
ludacris
Nas
jadakiss
Styles P
Cam'ron
Jim Jones
juelz santana
common
kanye west
young jeezy
raekwon
DMX
Mac-10
Nate dogg

all also cosign him

so let me flip this back onto you

so because a hip pop loving chump named kobynum Gasodom cosigns 50 cent hes the real deal because last time i checked dr. dre and eminem are the only people cosigning 50 cent well people of worth

interesting

so lets review what just happened here

you were slapped in the face again with facts that aren't from black wall street but from those dudes mouths

yet you as always come with alleged facts from G-unit expecting them to be taken seriously when G-unit is seriously garbage

nice job though you can quit now and save face or keep going and keep getting proven wrong

your choice

Edited by last stand 2.0, November 02, 2008 - 04:35 PM.

Posted Image

#17 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts

Posted November 03, 2008 - 06:07 PM

nas-hates 50 now, but helped put 50 on and loved him back when 50 was poor
ice cube- west coast vet and he HAS to support the Game or he would be considered a hater
WC- cosigns most things Ice Cube does
snoop dogg- Cosigns 50 as well, and asked game to stop dissin 50
dr. dre- still workin with 50
T.I.- cosigns 50 also, Game just kisses more azz than 50
ludacris-def f**ks w/ 50 more than game...went on tour with 50
jadakiss-just ended beef w/ 50 and said he would collab w/ 50...also a self-admitted fan of Get rich...
Styles P-see jadakiss...theres a phone convo between 50 and styles...look it up
Cam'ron- a joke
Jim Jones-was with 50 on Rap Citysayin how much he admirered 50...look it up
juelz santana-???
common-???
kanye west- 50 told me go head switch the style up...
young jeezy- i dont know
raekwon????
DMX-used to cosign 50 back in the day...when he hated Ja ruke
Mac-10- a west coast blood...of course he loves game
Nate dogg-???? worked w/ gunit also

hip-pop...dude Im a black man who makes hip hop music... i like some popular groups and some that arent so popular...50 isnt the best rapper by far...but this is about game being a fraud IMO... his first s**t sound like SHYNE he swagger jacks everyone and then you guys accept it. MOST in LA know this dude aint a real banger like WC orTRAY DEE or SPIDER LOC but you refuse to accept it...so sad.
BOTTOM LINE:50's first album was titled get rich or die trying:mission accomplished
game's first album was the documentary: yet many have publicly questioned the reality of his lyrics including his brother
thats it

Edited by Kobynum Gasodom 2, November 03, 2008 - 06:11 PM.

#18 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted November 03, 2008 - 09:37 PM

as i've said thousands of times all your info is G-unit specific

stop acting like your just a rap fan wanting to discredit some fake rapper

no way in hell would you fight this hard for someone you aren't mad crazy about

as i've said before Spider Loc is not credibile because before the 50 beef with Game spider was reppin Game as the realest Gansta Rapper out there

your main source of credibility are guys who flip flopped

so game was real and now hes not

same goes for Big Fase Game was real before but because they are fighting now hes not

bottom line is The Game has been Cosigned by all of those guys and not from them making cameos but from them saying he was one of the most talented in the rap game

and the key word with most of those rappers you said also cosigned 50 was

"they used to"

because they all found out he was fake and pop so they all disassociated themselves from him

G-unit is falling apart give it up
Posted Image

#19 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted November 03, 2008 - 09:42 PM

Game over

Posted Image

#20 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted November 03, 2008 - 10:07 PM

heres the game's diss of the myspace gangster spider loc

heres game on bishop lamont

game is clearly just better than these guys and 50 hes more intelligent, more talented, realer, and backed by way more Legends

game over you lose just quit and stop defending the hip pop world you'll feel better about yourself
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users