We gotta whole bunch of Gangstaz in the locker room

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,316 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 14, 2011 - 10:45 AM

Fight:

Post game comments:

I blame rap music. :laughing:

Thoughts on this?

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,351 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 14, 2011 - 10:54 AM

Embarrassing for young black athletes everywhere. Instead of making it better by conducting himself like a professional/mature man in a press conference, he took it the opposite direction :laughing:

#3 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,424 posts

Posted December 14, 2011 - 11:03 AM

My thoughts are they will move on and learn from it. Not a big deal in my eyes. Nobody went into the stands. Both teams were trash talking the entire game something was bound to happen.

#4 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted December 14, 2011 - 11:08 AM

Was watching this game live and commented about it in the RT thread. The fight alone was bad with all the cheap shots, but the post game interview just made black athletes reputations worse.. Ugh.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#5 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,466 posts

Posted December 14, 2011 - 11:09 AM

sad

bw1wOGf.png

#6 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,316 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted December 14, 2011 - 12:02 PM

peeps acting like a fight was so uncontrollable and intolerable were just trying to stir ish up.
Players fight in Hockey and knock each others teeth out and its encouraged as part of the event.
But thats the NHL's image. The NCAA likes to pretend it isnt actually burdened with child sex scandals, murder investigations, scholarship scams and embezzlement hearings. So they worry about the face of the league (the players) more than the back room things that occur.

Other than that they player was a dumb ass for saying what he said and using the thug life attitude.
If he woulda just defused the situation and said "my temper got the best of me, I was in the heat of the moment and I didnt make the decision I always hoped I would if put in that position and I'm sorry to my team, their team and the NCAA for that".

Then the entire fight woulda just been another fight. He would have had huge scout promotion and maybe interest. Instead he ghetto glorified his behavior and as commented previously made ALL athletes (not only black ones) look very immature.

Edited by LakersGAFan, December 14, 2011 - 12:04 PM.

#7 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 14, 2011 - 04:10 PM

Not that big of a deal to me accept the gangsta comment

#8 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted December 19, 2011 - 12:19 AM

I remmember see the highlights or whatever and when he said the locker room was full of gangstas i was like wtf did he really just say that lol

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#9 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,003 posts

Posted December 28, 2011 - 06:42 PM

Gangsta love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users