#1 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Name:Vince
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 13, 2011 - 09:01 PM

Even though I'd like to get CP3 on the Lakers as much as every one else, I doubt Stern will allow that. I propose sending Gasol, Steve Blake, & maybe a rookie like Gaudelock to the Warriors for Steph Curry, David Lee, and Ekpe Udoh. Lakers miss out on CP3 but get an up-and-coming PG who can flat-out shoot, and a replacement 4 in David Lee who isnt much of a defender but provides scoring and rebound. Udoh is strictly a back-up who provides depth and some shot blocking. Golden State loses a great young player in Curry but gets a top-15 NBA talent in Gasol and gets a decent PG in Blake (no way he struggles like he did last year). They also get one of our rookies, maybe Gaudelock since he can knock down shots from anywhere on the floor. Main reason GS does this trade is they get out of David Lee's horrible contract, which we can either amnesty or just keep on the books. Good thing about this trade is that it keeps our pieces intact to maybe get D12 later. A trio of Steph Curry, Kobe, and Dwight Howard would be awesome for the Lakers, in the present and the future.

#2 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,492 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2011 - 09:06 PM

i like this trade
Posted Image

#3 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,431 posts

Posted December 13, 2011 - 09:08 PM

Don't see Golden State giving up Curry and Lee for just Gasol.

#4 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,579 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted December 13, 2011 - 09:44 PM

Don't see Golden State giving up Curry and Lee for just Gasol.

This. They'd want Bynum. I'm a little iffy on giving up Bynum for Curry + Lee but Curry does look very attractive for us right now.

#5 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 13, 2011 - 10:09 PM

Golden State didn't want to include Curry in CP3 deal, so i highly doubt they want Gasol.

#6 Easidaz

Easidaz

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Name:Chet
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Lakers

Posted December 27, 2011 - 08:22 AM

Even though I'd like to get CP3 on the Lakers as much as every one else, I doubt Stern will allow that. I propose sending Gasol, Steve Blake, & maybe a rookie like Gaudelock to the Warriors for Steph Curry, David Lee, and Ekpe Udoh. Lakers miss out on CP3 but get an up-and-coming PG who can flat-out shoot, and a replacement 4 in David Lee who isnt much of a defender but provides scoring and rebound. Udoh is strictly a back-up who provides depth and some shot blocking. Golden State loses a great young player in Curry but gets a top-15 NBA talent in Gasol and gets a decent PG in Blake (no way he struggles like he did last year). They also get one of our rookies, maybe Gaudelock since he can knock down shots from anywhere on the floor. Main reason GS does this trade is they get out of David Lee's horrible contract, which we can either amnesty or just keep on the books. Good thing about this trade is that it keeps our pieces intact to maybe get D12 later. A trio of Steph Curry, Kobe, and Dwight Howard would be awesome for the Lakers, in the present and the future.

This trade doesnt sound so bad.

I DOUBT we can get Curry, but i do think we can do a Gasol/Lee trade.

We get a YOUNG up and coming PF who can bang for rebounds and score. Warriors get a Allstar PF/C in Gasol who can shoot from all over the floor..even from 3pt range i guess lol. which will open up the lane for Curry and Monte since Gasol can step out and drain shots from 16 feet religiously.

Edited by Easidaz, December 27, 2011 - 09:29 AM.

#7 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,355 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 27, 2011 - 10:16 AM

They were reluctant to give up Curry for CP3, so my guess is that they wont give him up for Gasol either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users