#19861 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,079 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 15, 2012 - 07:20 AM

Trade talks "slow" and there is "nothing aggressive" going on in regards to Dwight Howard, source tells Y! Magic patient for right deal.

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/224522865935003649

I think the Magic GM is waiting for the Rockets deal Asik and Lin situations.

#19862 kobe8

kobe8

Rookie

• 166 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 07:20 AM

they can still get dwight because both contracts would be backloaded.

For Houston, the contracts of Asik and Lin would not be backloaded salary cap wise due to the Gilbert Arenas Provision. They would be hit around 8Mil for each player.

Posted Image

#19863 BleedP&G

BleedP&G

Rookie

• 14 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:mamba

Posted July 15, 2012 - 07:32 AM

Alotta ppl r sayng keep bynum, [expletive] howard... but how would bynum play for us hearing all these trade rumors.. he already didnt give it 100% last year

#19864 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,207 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:20 AM

Alotta ppl r sayng keep bynum, [expletive] howard... but how would bynum play for us hearing all these trade rumors.. he already didnt give it 100% last year

He has been hearing trade rumors for the past 3 seasons. He will play fine. This Dwight saga is such a joke, everyday its a new deal, none of which have had much merit. I would definitely keep Bynum, and try to shore up the bench or get a shooting 3 that can space the floor for the starting line up. The Lakers defense is going to be mediocre at best, they should focus on the offensive side of the ball, which I believe Bynum to be superior to Dwight at.

#19865 BleedP&G

BleedP&G

Rookie

• 14 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:31 AM

So we ll just hope bynum tries a lil more this season.. he had great games last season and he also had a dgaf attitude.. i like bynum but i take dwight over him any day... with dwight i do t see y we dont go to the finals. With bynum we still prob lose to okc

#19866 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:38 AM

So we ll just hope bynum tries a lil more this season.. he had great games last season and he also had a dgaf attitude.. i like bynum but i take dwight over him any day... with dwight i do t see y we dont go to the finals. With bynum we still prob lose to okc

Defensively I would concur, but on offense you say you would win with hack- a- Howard each close game? He has not improved in the many years in the league couple that with the banging around post back "surgery" and who can predict the future? There is not enough positives to risk the future of the franchise on a fickle big.

#19867 Thanatos

Thanatos

Rookie

• 1,241 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:52 AM

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/224522865935003649

I think the Magic GM is waiting for the Rockets deal Asik and Lin situations.

Honestly, Hennigan is just asking for way too much. Unless Isiah Thomas becomes GM of the Lakers or Rockets, I don't know how he's going to expect to get the same type of package the Nuggets got for Melo.
Posted Image

#19868 Snappy

Snappy

Rookie

• 67 posts
  • Fan Since:Many moons ago!

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:58 AM

This is all a bunch of :censored: . Seriously, :censored: Howard. Let Orlando keep his :censored:, and then they can squirm around in his and their own :censored: . We have Bynum, and maybe, hopefully, with Nash at the helm, Bynum will break out of his shell, grow up, and dominate. I would love to have Howard but, like I've been saying from the start, he's just too much of a risk. The guy doesn't want to play in LA. And if he even thought that he might change his mind and want to stay here, he would have already spoken up and told Orlando to ship his :censored: here. He hasn't!! The guy is a :censored: idiot. He has the opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity to win championships, the opportunity to play on a team with Kobe, Pau, and Nash, and dominate the league for many years, yet he hasn't spoken up. Again, he doesn't want to be here! He's a :censored: MORON and we don't need him, and I, for one, don't want him.

#19869 lakerfan0307

lakerfan0307

Off The Bench

• 1,431 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:05 AM

This is all a bunch of :censored: . Seriously, :censored: Howard. Let Orlando keep his :censored:, and then they can squirm around in his and their own :censored: . We have Bynum, and maybe, hopefully, with Nash at the helm, Bynum will break out of his shell, grow up, and dominate. I would love to have Howard but, like I've been saying from the start, he's just too much of a risk. The guy doesn't want to play in LA. And if he even thought that he might change his mind and want to stay here, he would have already spoken up and told Orlando to ship his :censored: here. He hasn't!! The guy is a :censored: idiot. He has the opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity to win championships, the opportunity to play on a team with Kobe, Pau, and Nash, and dominate the league for many years, yet he hasn't spoken up. Again, he doesn't want to be here! He's a :censored: MORON and we don't need him, and I, for one, don't want him.

Woah. Your post looks like it has chicken pox because of all the censors.

#19870 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:06 AM

Some of you need to step away from the Internet.

#19871 viision11

viision11

Off The Bench

• 1,604 posts
  • Name:Reid Ponce
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:07 AM

Some of you need to step away from the Internet.

Lol
:)

#19872 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:10 AM

I'm with you. I had enough of this [expletive]. Howard has the power to demand a trade to the Lakers, but he doesn't want the pressure that comes with wearing the Laker jersey. He can't handle the big stage let him go to a mediocre team and rot

#19873 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:13 AM

Posted Image
htCCl0m.png

#19874 avcpl

avcpl

Rookie

• 782 posts
  • Fan Since:since my dad took me to see "Wilt the Stilt" at the Forum
  • Fav. Laker:whoever wins the next game

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:16 AM

That's why I want this over with soon, one way or the other, and definitely not into the season.

Because as soon as Howard is unavailable, everyone will change their tune and say WE have the best center in the league and finally all those haters who wanted Dwight will shut up, because we REALLY WANTED BYNUM ALL ALONG! And hopefully he believes it. :)

#19875 BleedP&G

BleedP&G

Rookie

• 14 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:16 AM

So if demands a trade to us itll make everybody happy? Well what if he still doesnt get traded her. Houstons willng to rent him.. im sure others will to so he doesnt come to LA. I dunno tho

#19876 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,675 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:18 AM

:hysterical:

• 40,400 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:22 AM

Just read up on the last several pages here since my last visit. What a joke. As expected, nothing new and even if there was, it would either be false, conflicting, or just fall apart pretty quickly just for another 'new report' to eventually surface. At this point, personally, I almost can't even blame people for going off-topic a few times here & there. This [expletive] is so stupid, sorry.

yo.

#19878 serenityy

serenityy

Off The Bench

• 1,898 posts
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:27 AM

I don't know why you guys get so worked up over this lol... Anyway, I would be surprised if Dwight is still a Magic come October. I don't know how the offers I'll improve then, but who knows, maybe someone will cave by then. If it gets closer and closer to the trade deadline, the Magic will slowly start to lose leverage.

#19879 Snappy

Snappy

Rookie

• 67 posts
  • Fan Since:Many moons ago!

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:27 AM

:laughing: Sorry, I'm just so sick of all the BS. For real, the Lakers just need to move on. Let Dwight and Orlando, with their serious mental malfunctions, flop around in their own padded cell. The Lakers are too great of a basketball team and organization to involve themselves in such a cluster :censored: . Just think if all the teams pulled negotiations with Orlando, then what will they do. They and dwight are stuck in their own :censored: up utopia. Maybe, just MAYBE, if that was to happen, Dwight would learn his lesson, and not be such a infantile IMBECILE the next time around.

• 40,400 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 09:28 AM

If it gets closer and closer to the trade deadline, the Magic will slowly start to lose leverage.

They should've already lost leverage, but unfortunately apparently they haven't.

yo.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4)