• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27273 replies to this topic

#20001 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,712 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:36 PM

Stop it! Dammitt!!! You are PISSING GameCock and all his +1s off! HOW DARE YOU!!! Post some 'pertinent updates' or GTFO!!!

:laughing: :laughing: I know seriously

Look people if all you want to do is watch updates just go here http://hoopshype.com...tter/media.html . This is pretty much a collection of most of the bigger sports writers and reporters twitters. See unlike you all I dont rely on other people for this [expletive] and just do it myself. I have had to post this link like 20 times now on this thread because none of you people who keep complaining about not knowing the updates cuz people dont post serous stuff and what not dont listen.

Also btw there is no news today cuz its sunday and usually things dont happen on sunday. I swear do people just want to go on here and stare at stupid updates about dwight that we just keep hearing over and over again and if one thing isnt about dwight you go crazy.

#20002 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,280 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Mods can we reset to 0 and start all over. To much garbage in here

#20003 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

GCMD is completely right. Enough going off topic in this thread. The last few pages have had very little information or discussion on the Dwight Howard situation and have focused more upon reaching page 1000 and other random talk. Save it for another thread. Many people come into this thread and look up the latest news on the situation. I'm not sure if some of you realize how much of a hassle it is to wade through 3-4 new pages of discussion looking for an update to be met with nothing important.

Cool it with the off-topic posts, save it for the Random Thread in the Off Topic section.

If this thread continues to veer off topic without relevant discussion, I have no problem with locking it up.

#20004 InterNLakerNajkihh

InterNLakerNajkihh

Rookie

• 389 posts
  • Name:Besnik
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

you can make a movie with these rumors

#20005 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• 620 posts
  • Name:IllWill
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Nick the Quick

To be perfectly honest, I side with the guys who want the personal conversations in this thread to be kept to a minimum. I'm not saying you shouldn't post at all if it's not DH related. I'm saying this bumping to 1000 thing is childish and immature. This isn't a race. The thread isn't here for show. Some people come here and try to read every post to make sure they didn't miss anything.

Do you know how annoying it is to come back, see 5 new pages and wade thru 100 posts of IllWill, Chicano and others posting pictures of a fat chick or arguing over absolutely nothing? Do you know how long it takes to wade thru the garbage hoping you didn't miss an important post with new info in it?

You guys have to learn to balance your fun with the right amount of relevance to the thread. This isn't your own personal thread. This isn't your private conversations. Nobody cares how amusing you think you are. Fun is ok but what you're doing is just hijacking the thread because you think you can.

There has to be a balance...and you guys have ignored that. I think at least 40 pages out of the last 100 have been utter garbage, and I have read each and every page, each and every post. That's too much fun.

If you don't do it for anyone else, do it for me. Chill so I don't have to spend hours wading thru this stuff just to read your jokes. Please...

Dont take out your frustrations on us just because your wife beats u.. I talk about Dwight issues

#20006 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• 620 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:38 PM

GCMD is completely right. Enough going off topic in this thread. The last few pages have had very little information or discussion on the Dwight Howard situation and have focused more upon reaching page 1000 and other random talk. Save it for another thread. Many people come into this thread and look up the latest news on the situation. I'm not sure if some of you realize how much of a hassle it is to wade through 3-4 new pages of discussion looking for an update to be met with nothing important.

Cool it with the off-topic posts, save it for the Random Thread in the Off Topic section.

If this thread continues to veer off topic without relevant discussion, I have no problem with locking it up.

These long messages arent helping the matter I talk about the issues u guys just getting all mad over somthing so petty lighten up

#20007 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,208 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20008 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

After 1000'pages ALLL I can say is
- [expletive] Dwight Howard
-[expletive] the Orlando magic
-[expletive] David stern
-[expletive] Marc Cuban
-[expletive] Dan Gilbert
-[expletive] Michael Jordan
-[expletive] them all!!!
Laker fan for life.

#20009 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:39 PM

Dont take out your frustrations on us just because your wife beats u.. I talk about Dwight issues

That's enough. You're getting a warning right now. Honestly should have gotten one pages back with all the spam you've been posting on the forums. If you're not going to post anything relevant in this thread then don't post in it at all.

Next warning will result in a suspension.

• 40,400 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:39 PM

I'm not sure if some of you realize how much of a hassle it is to wade through 3-4 new pages of discussion looking for an update to be met with nothing important.

Honestly, I don't get this argument that much, no offense. I guess to each their own right, but personally, believe it or not, I do this myself as well, go through every single post, and I do it quite fast looking for those 'updates'. I'm not that slow of a reader (no offense, not saying you are), so I just can't see how this can be considered that much of a 'hassle'. I think that's reaching, but to each their own, respectfully agree to disagree and I apologize for expressing myself.

yo.

#20011 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,174 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:40 PM

Update: There is no dwight howard news.

Also don't understand why people don't just get a twitter account and follow some of the reporters instead of waiting for someone to post the info here.. Especially if your just looking for updates from a mobile phone.

Edited by Giovani, July 15, 2012 - 03:42 PM.

hR3rI.png

• 40,400 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:41 PM

Dont take out your frustrations on us just because your wife beats u..

Dude, c'mon now, that is just way outta' line. You can't even joke about something like that. Totally crossing the line.

yo.

#20013 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:43 PM

the blank guy has been postimg nothing but bull
Posted Image

#20014 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:43 PM

Honestly, I don't get this argument that much, no offense. I guess to each their own right, but personally, believe it or not, I do this myself as well, go through every single post, and I do it quite fast looking for those 'updates'. I'm not that slow of a reader (no offense, not saying you are), so I just can't see how this can be considered that much of a 'hassle'. I think that's reaching, but to each their own, respectfully agree to disagree and I apologize for expressing myself.

Some of us have better things to do than wade through pages of pointless replies. This isn't a thread to pad posting numbers, but for discussion. I don't have the time to go through each reply of this thread and neither do the rest of the staff nor some of the other members of the forum. Many people view this thread on their phone or similar devices, and it becomes very annoying to have to scroll through pages upon pages of spam.

I don't use twitter, so this is the next best thing to finding any relevant updates to this situation because I know we have members here that are right on top of the situation.

#20015 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:44 PM

Ban them. Ban them all!!!

What a slow [expletive]en day lol
Laker fan for life.

#20016 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:48 PM

Dude, c'mon now, that is just way outta' line. You can't even joke about something like that. Totally crossing the line.

htCCl0m.png

• 40,400 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 03:54 PM

the blank guy has been postimg nothing but bull

Oh right, so true, here are some examples that dispel the 'nothing' in your comment:

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135561

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135545

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135462

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135449

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135320

Nothing amazing, but at least it dispels your argument as every single one of those posts is directly on topic.

found a humorous type gamecock post, you are right gamecock, you do have a sense of humor too, sweet!

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135244

& what's this Hollywood? Act like you're so innocent and always on point:

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135141

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1135128

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1134949

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1134984

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51957-d12-discussion-thread-update-pg-954-local-station-in-orl-reporting-lakers-close-to-deal-possible-pr-game-by-the-magic/page__view__findpost__p__1134879

Not to mention your almost always one sentence replies on everything seemingly, please bro'. Nothing personal man, just please, think a little more before you make such statements is all.

yo.

#20018 AndreyLakers

AndreyLakers

Rookie

• 206 posts
  • Name:Andrey Antonov
  • Fan Since:Kobe/Shaq era

I think i'll be done following this Dwight saga as close as I have after this week. I'm going on a vacation and don't want to be occupied with this mess. Besides this thread can get a little ridiculous sometime too.

#20019 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Chicano and I go WAY back...back to CL. I'm not mad. If this was any random thread about any random FA, I'd simply ignore it. This isn't the avg thread. You may be over it and many might not care whether DH comes to LAL or not but there are a LOT of people who really hope DH IS traded to LAL and who are worried about going forward with Bynum AND Pau manning the front court.

This thread is important to some people. Please don't try to minimize their opinions or feelings about this possibility by turning the update thread into Comedy Central.

If you look back thru the posts, you will see I have had my fair share of Dwight jokes too. I'm not against that. Spamming the thread just to get to 1000? Just so your can say you posted on the 1000th page?

Thanks L.A.K.E.R.

#20020 IllWill

IllWill

Rookie

• 620 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 04:00 PM

Chicano and I go WAY back...back to CL. I'm not mad. If this was any random thread about any random FA, I'd simply ignore it. This isn't the avg thread. You may be over it and many might not care whether DH comes to LAL or not but there are a LOT of people who really hope DH IS traded to LAL and who are worried about going forward with Bynum AND Pau manning the front court.

This thread is important to some people. Please don't try to minimize their opinions or feelings about this possibility by turning the update thread into Comedy Central.

If you look back thru the posts, you will see I have had my fair share of Dwight jokes too. I'm not against that. Spamming the thread just to get to 1000? Just so your can say you posted on the 1000th page?

Thanks L.A.K.E.R.

If Dwight does come trust.me ur gunna hear about it every where u turn.. At church the barber shop grocery store dont worry u wont b out the loop

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (4)