• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

#441 GoHard24

GoHard24

Rookie

• 40 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 25, 2011 - 05:38 PM

Positives: Everything except Fisher and Artest.

Let's not forget Mike Brown has a pretty bad wrap for finishing games. His drawn up play was always some kind of iso with LeBrick at the key. I think Gasol needs to touch the ball just as many times as Kobe in the closing seconds like that. There's far too much attention on Kobe for him to tell them what he's going to do and then go and do it.

4 missed FTs to seal the game is unacceptable as well. Oh well, only 1 game but it sure stings. If we play like that all season WITH Bynum, we are going to cause more havoc than many expected.

#442 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,798 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 25, 2011 - 05:42 PM

Turnovers, missed FTs, and bad fouls down the stretch. Nothing major that can't be fixed. Losing in that way is disappointing, but nothing to freak out over. If the team can play with this level of defensive intensity on a nightly basis, and especially when Bynum returns, we'll be fine. New system, new coach, and we lose to one of the elite teams in the league with by one point? I don't mind one bit.

We've got another game tomorrow to take our minds off this one.

#443 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted December 25, 2011 - 05:44 PM

Positives: Everything except Fisher and Artest.

Let's not forget Mike Brown has a pretty bad wrap for finishing games. His drawn up play was always some kind of iso with LeBrick at the key. I think Gasol needs to touch the ball just as many times as Kobe in the closing seconds like that. There's far too much attention on Kobe for him to tell them what he's going to do and then go and do it.

4 missed FTs to seal the game is unacceptable as well. Oh well, only 1 game but it sure stings. If we play like that all season WITH Bynum, we are going to cause more havoc than many expected.

Well I wouldn't say an iso play for Kobe isn't a bad thing. He had a chance to raise up for the game winner and decided to drive. Confusing end to the game to say the least

#444 Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on TLN

• 389 posts
  • Name:JR Salazar
  • Fan Since:1984
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 25, 2011 - 08:08 PM

Rebuilding year for LA. I don't expect them to contend for the crown. I'm fine with this, to be honest with you.
Posted Image

#445 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 25, 2011 - 08:52 PM

Rebuilding year for LA. I don't expect them to contend for the crown. I'm fine with this, to be honest with you.

Lol Were not rebuilding, it's gonna be a rebuilding era when the whole Kobe/Pau era ends.

#446 Inverse

Inverse

Rookie

• 445 posts
  • Fav. Laker:The Mad Dog

Posted December 25, 2011 - 11:32 PM

theres no way in hell you're rebuilding with a 33 year old Kobe and a 31 year old pau on the same team
Today I'm a prime minister and Today i passed a bill that gave kittens to life prisoners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users