4 replies to this topic

#1 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 5,002 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 26, 2011 - 11:01 PM

It seems that the Lakers are interested in Baron Davis, should he be cut by Cleveland (he will).

When the Cavs use their amnesty clause on him, he will still be paid, so perhaps he would sign a 2-3 year deal at the Vets minimum?

I say sign the guy, if possible. He cant be worse than Fish and Blake.

What do you guys think?

#2 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,214 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted November 27, 2011 - 08:37 AM

Do it! Baron looks like he's in shape

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#3 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,377 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 27, 2011 - 09:12 AM

I like the guy, but he's way past his prime and I have a feeling he'll hog the ball too much ..

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Soul Smooth

#4 DRDental

DRDental

Rookie

• 193 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 27, 2011 - 03:00 PM

I like the guy, but he's way past his prime and I have a feeling he'll hog the ball too much ..

I don't think he'll ball hog it with this team. Even last year with LAC and CLE he wasn't shooting all that much. He looked to get Griffin involved a lot more than himself and on Cleveland he still seemed to spread the ball around (even though he probably should have shot more on that team.). I'm pretty sure he'd have no problem spreading the ball around and it's a good thing he can get his own shot off if needed. And with a regular offense rather than the triangle I think he'll be more comfortable running an offense.

#5 Source24/

Source24/

Rookie

• 80 posts
  • Fan Since:The moment Kobe took flight in the 96 dunk contest.
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 03, 2011 - 09:45 PM

I think it is a good idea, in theory. He is big and physical, knows what he is doing, and wants a ring. Even though he can have commitment issues, the thing is, that he is a player capable of 14 ppg and 6 apg which would be huge for our team. And playing with a team like the Lakers should open up some decent scoring opportunities for him. He can hit the three decently and he can get in the lane and create space.

He is a good option. Maybe not ideal, but he can do a lot that our current pg group cannot.

Posted Image
:: Deviantart | Facebook ::
"Source24designs"
Someday I will have nothing to lose. I cannot wait for that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users