#2 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,797 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 07, 2011 - 02:08 PM

I remember being so pissed off right after this game. Every one of them played like [expletive] except Kobe.

#3 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 07, 2011 - 09:28 PM

Just one of those games where Kobe could've dropped 50 and it wouldn't have mattered, no defense at all. Boston set the tone early and our bigs just got rattled the rest of the game.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#4 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,114 posts

Posted November 08, 2011 - 02:58 AM

When people say Kobe almost cost the Lakers the title in Game 7, it just pisses me off. They even say he didn't deserve the finals MVP, smh.

In Game 5, Kobe has 38 friggin points of our 86. 2nd most is 12 by Gasol. Kobe did everything he could to finish it at home in Game 6. But rest of the team just shrunk. Like one person said in the comments of that video, if we win that game and Game 6, that performance would be remembered for ages. Also in Game 7, Kobe wanted it bad, he didn't run away from responsibility but his will was just too much even he couldn't handle it, that's the way I see it. But then again he grabbed 15 (fifteen) rebounds and was always in the game. That's our Kobe.

#5 Lakers_55

Lakers_55

Lakers franchise > Celtics franchise

• 1,402 posts
  • Fan Since:1967
  • Fav. Laker:Wilt Chamberlain

Posted November 08, 2011 - 03:46 PM

When people say Kobe almost cost the Lakers the title in Game 7, it just pisses me off. They even say he didn't deserve the finals MVP, smh.

In Game 5, Kobe has 38 friggin points of our 86. 2nd most is 12 by Gasol. Kobe did everything he could to finish it at home in Game 6. But rest of the team just shrunk. Like one person said in the comments of that video, if we win that game and Game 6, that performance would be remembered for ages. Also in Game 7, Kobe wanted it bad, he didn't run away from responsibility but his will was just too much even he couldn't handle it, that's the way I see it. But then again he grabbed 15 (fifteen) rebounds and was always in the game. That's our Kobe.

Kobe's words while being awarded the MVP trophy about the hype of this series were "Tonight it got the best of me. I wanted it so bad. Sometimes you want something so bad it slips away from you. My guys picked me up. I can't say enough about the Spaniard. I mean, that guy is unbelieveable and just a hell of a player and we wouldn't have won it without him."

Yeah, the problem in game 5 was no defense as every time Kobe scored, Boston answered back. Artest purged his demons from this game with his stellar game 7. The rest of our bigs humg in there as well, no one backed down in game 7. Keep in mind, were 3-2 in close games and won 2 blowouts. Also, if it was a 2-2-1-1-1 series instead of 2-3-2, maybe we close it out in game 6 in Boston and Kobe's 38 points has some support.

Seasons the Celtics lost ECF when Lakers won the championship (7): 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1988, 2002
In NBA history, the Lakers have finished better than the Celtics by a margin of 41-25!

Click for Video proof Lakers are the greatest NBA franchise
FaceBook: http://www.facebook....nCelticsBusters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users