15 replies to this topic

#1 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,367 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2011 - 09:58 AM

According to records obtained by TMZ.com, Terrell Owens was rushed to the hospital in early October due to a suicide attempt.
The 911 dispatcher asked Owens' personal assistant if the pill overdose was a suicide attempt. The response was, "Yes, I believe so." T.O. was reportedly talking with his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend prior to the incident, a possible cause. T.O. was hospitalized for a similar incident five years ago amid reports that he attempted suicide by swallowing 35 Vicodin pills. His reps have declined comment on TMZ's report.

-------------
http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/27/terrell-owens-suicide-attempt/#.TqmYvPKBWSo

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#2 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,113 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 27, 2011 - 11:14 AM

This guy should not be trying to kill himself. If his career is over, move on. He's in great shape physically & financially.

veqdeg.jpg

#3 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,829 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 27, 2011 - 12:40 PM

that's sad.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,928 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted October 27, 2011 - 01:27 PM

imo, in his prime TO was the most naturally gifted receiver off all time.
Rice had to work his ass off to be that good and Rice was catching precision passes from Joe Montana and the best offensive line the games ever seen.
Moss was faster but couldnt break the tackles like TO could. TO just ran through the safety. And TO was so much more creative in the air than Moss. TO came down with receptions that seemed like magic when it was just a jump ball.

And name me a player in the history of the game that broke his leg 15 weeks from Superbowl Sunday, played in the SB after doctors declined his health and caught 9 passes for 122 yards to lead his team. The answer is nobody but TO.

Mental crazy talk aside, the dude was a beast and still can contribute. So wtf is he doing trying to kill himself?

Edited by LakersGAFan, October 27, 2011 - 01:27 PM.

#5 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 22,642 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted October 27, 2011 - 01:34 PM

Rice had to work his ass off to be that good and Rice was catching precision passes from Joe Montana and the best offensive line the games ever seen.
Moss was faster but couldnt break the tackles like TO could. TO just ran through the safety. And TO was so much more creative in the air than Moss. TO came down with receptions that seemed like magic when it was just a jump ball.

And name me a player in the history of the game that broke his leg 15 weeks from Superbowl Sunday, played in the SB after doctors declined his health and caught 9 passes for 122 yards to lead his team. The answer is nobody but TO.

Mental crazy talk aside, the dude was a beast and still can contribute. So wtf is he doing trying to kill himself?

Do u watch the T.O show?
Posted Image

#6 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,309 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted October 27, 2011 - 01:37 PM

This is pretty f'ed up.

#7 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,636 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2011 - 02:33 PM

Isn't this old news? ..

Isn't this old news? ..

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#8 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,928 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted October 28, 2011 - 11:23 AM

Do u watch the T.O show?

naw, never seen it. why? is there a tie in to his suicide attempt?

#9 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 22,642 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted October 28, 2011 - 11:31 AM

somebody stole money from him and with his ACL injury and him being 37 with no income due to being a free agent. hard to swallow that pill ya know?
Posted Image

#10 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,928 posts

Posted October 29, 2011 - 09:55 AM

somebody stole money from him and with his ACL injury and him being 37 with no income due to being a free agent. hard to swallow that pill ya know?

yea. damn dudes 37.....i didnt even realize that but it makes sense. TO was catching passes from Jeff Garcia when Jerry Rice was still playing for SF....man.

#11 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,979 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 30, 2011 - 12:51 PM

Whoaaaaaaaa

Slow ya roll! TO is NOTHING compared to the great Jerry Rice and many of the other great WRs.

First of all, TO was not a good route runner and he didn't have good hands. Right now, you have players like Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson who are more talented than TO ever was.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#12 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,928 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 10:06 AM

Whoaaaaaaaa

Slow ya roll! TO is NOTHING compared to the great Jerry Rice and many of the other great WRs.

First of all, TO was not a good route runner and he didn't have good hands. Right now, you have players like Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson who are more talented than TO ever was.

you missed the key words....."naturally gifted"
I didnt say he was the best. If he worked harder he could have been though. But I do believe he was the most "naturally gifted receiver of all time"

#13 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted November 01, 2011 - 11:27 AM

Whoaaaaaaaa

Don't forget about Steve Smith.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#14 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 41,979 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 01, 2011 - 12:58 PM

you missed the key words....."naturally gifted"
I didnt say he was the best. If he worked harder he could have been though. But I do believe he was the most "naturally gifted receiver of all time"

I don't think he was the most naturally gifted either. There's a smorgasbord of WRs I'd take over TO. If you're going to be the most naturally gifted at the position of WR then you have to have good hands...something TO has always lacked.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#15 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,928 posts

Posted November 01, 2011 - 03:48 PM

I don't think he was the most naturally gifted either. There's a smorgasbord of WRs I'd take over TO. If you're going to be the most naturally gifted at the position of WR then you have to have good hands...something TO has always lacked.

I dont remember TO ever dropping passes in SF. I remember him making grabs that to other receivers would have been almost impossible. I didnt watch that much after he left frisco though

#16 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,022 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 01, 2011 - 05:04 PM

David Boston was natur..... Oh wait lol.

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users