24 replies to this topic

#21 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted February 11, 2012 - 06:46 AM

pretty awesome episode. I wanna know who found her stash so bad. I think it was her friend/ fake Amanda Clark aka fauxManda. Her orAshley. That beezy is plastic. And she sent the invites.
Or Jack did it becuzz fauxManda told him the truth. Or....DUH DUH DUH DUH.....Tyler is back.
OR...lol....Nolan did it maybe...but if he did it, hes just F-in with her and sending a message for her to slow down.
Next weeks show is gonna be the shizznet.

I feel bad for Charlotte. Finding out that way was F'd up. All those people around. Shes gonna be PsychoChick if ya ask me.

Even though I want Emily to win I think Im becoming very sympathetic to all her enemies personal situations. We now know that they dont really wanna do bad stuff but its almost as if they need to in their world. Gotta be tough when ya swim with the sharks type of stuff.
The kids though are innocent and she probably ruined Charlotte's life. And now Daniel is gonna get capped 2 or 3 times. This is a moral conundrum at best.

"What's on the revengenda this evening?" - Nolan
:laughing:

I hope its Tyler but its Amanda for sure.

Yeah I'm starting to feel bad for her enemies too. Its been years and she already effed up their family why can't she let go?
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#22 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted February 16, 2012 - 05:21 AM

DUH DUH DUH DUH.....Tyler is back.

BADABING! I called that one.
So fauxAmanda must have shot Tyler 2 times and killed him, and Tyler shot Daniel 1 time made him pass out and he doesnt know anything.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#23 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted February 16, 2012 - 11:06 PM

BADABING! I called that one.
So fauxAmanda must have shot Tyler 2 times and killed him, and Tyler shot Daniel 1 time made him pass out and he doesnt know anything.

Rumors say that

it was the Japanse guy from LOST(no wonder he got to the island) knocked out Daniel. Shot Tyler then picked up Amanda.

Their is also some people saying David Clark is still alive and is on a plan with Lost guy and Nolan.

Thats why Nolan and Lost guy knew each other
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#24 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted February 17, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Rumors say that

it was the Japanse guy from LOST(no wonder he got to the island) knocked out Daniel. Shot Tyler then picked up Amanda.

Their is also some people saying David Clark is still alive and is on a plan with Lost guy and Nolan.

Thats why Nolan and Lost guy knew each other

hmmmm. interesting theory's.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#25 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts

Posted May 24, 2012 - 08:43 AM

The Season Finale was a 10. Dayyyuuum. Talking about adding gasoline to the already crazy fire.
Spoiler

Edited by LakersGAFan, May 24, 2012 - 08:53 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users